https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/ZH/3s/N438SXNVBQ6N.JPEGAccelerated Math - Wonderful!I use Renaissance Accelerated Math in our 6th, 7th and 8th grade classrooms. It was purchased just for my classroom, at my request. The program helps with intervention and allows me to assess my students and create differentiated, individualized content for each of my students.,Gives instantaneous and detailed data in each student. Allows students to track there own data and learning targets. Allows for easy intervention and differentiation.,Does have a learning curve for new users. Relies on technology, which might not always be available. Requires daily maintenance from the teacher,9,It has helped our students achieve data benchmarks in order to avoid retention It has dramatically improved standardized test scores It has improved student's sense of accomplishment by achieving goals regularly,Not Sure,8Awakening Math Minds with AM!Renaissance Accelerated Math (AM) is a favorite resource for the 2nd-5th-grade students whom I teach. This year our county adopted and mandated a new math program. Our school voted to purchase AM, which has proven results as demonstrated by our testing scores. AM is wonderful because it provides the practice that students need. Other resources teach the concept and provide a few problems. AM has proven itself valuable by allowing me to provide students with review and interventions that are not available to my students through any other resources. Personally, I like the flexibility that the program provides. I can individualize math problems or I can assign the same concept for groups of students to work on together. This flexibility allows students to work at their ability level, which is very important. Most importantly, the students enjoy the immediate feedback they receive as they work through their lessons. I enjoy having the data that informs me of their individual needs. AM is a win for us all!,Quick and easy access to data reports. Immediate student feedback. Individualized instruction. The opportunity to work independently or in group settings on the same problems. The flexibility of printing assignments or providing online work.,I'd like students to see their growth per standard that they've passed. Perhaps in the form of a visual like a collection of ribbons.,7,Thanks to the practices, exercises, and tests, by end of year 85% of my students will be on grade level or above and those who struggle will make significant growth. I like that I can quickly assess and fix misconceptions with a quick print out of a couple of problems.,,Study Island,Easy to identify students who need interventions for a particular topic. Easy to assign lessons for students to collaborate. Easy to run a Status of the Class to see who has work outstanding. Easy to run a diagnostic to see which students have attained mastery.,While I can see students who mastered a skill, I can't easily see if they received 4/5 (80%) or 5/5 (100%). I can't pull up a targeted skill and run a report on those who did/did not achieve mastery along with their pass/fail rate. I can't generate a a practice and run the practice with the same problems for multiple classes.,8
Renaissance Accelerated Math

Renaissance Accelerated Math Reviews

Renaissance Accelerated Math

Showing 2 of 15 Renaissance Accelerated Math ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Laura West profile photo
April 20, 2019

Accelerated Math - Wonderful!

Usability

As a tech savvy person, I found Accelerated Math to be easy to learn. There are a ton of options to display your data and integrate your students learning abilities into the program. It can, however, be a little overwhelming for a tech beginner and if they don't have someone to walk them through the initial steps and get them started, I can imagine it might be difficult for them to get going.
Read Laura West's full review

Course authoring (3)
Course catalog or library (7)
Player/Portal (4)
Learning content (7)
Mobile friendly (3)
6.4
Progress tracking & certifications (7)
Assignments (7)
Compliance management (4)
Learning administration (6)
Learning reporting & analytics (5)
Social learning (4)
5.5

About Renaissance Accelerated Math

Renaissance Accelerated Math® aims to provide deep math practice at the unique levels students need for them to grow – from foundational skills to grade-level standards. The software integrates with Star Math data to place students in instructional groups. Each group then receives tailored assignments based on state standards. Assignments incorporate multiple skill levels and tasks at Depth of Knowledge levels 2 and 3. Fast scoring and reporting give educators and their students immediate feedback so that progress can be measured.

According to the vendor, key benefits include:

• Students are nearly twice as likely to be college and career ready when they practice with Renaissance Accelerated Math®.
  • Renaissance Accelerated Math® is highly rated for progress monitoring mastery measurement by the National Center on Intensive Intervention (NCII).
  • The Council of Administrators of Special Education endorses Renaissance Accelerated Math® for improving outcomes for students with disabilities.
  • A strong research base of 101 scientific studies and reviews backs Renaissance Accelerated Math®, which ensures that you have scientifically-sound math practice and reliable data for instructional decisions.