Affinda is used by our recruiting teams as they manage the candidate flow. We have built an integration into our internal CRM.
The reason …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Resume Parser by Affinda, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Machine-learning based parsing
- Supported: Flexible output
- Supported: One-time integration
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Supported Countries||Australia, United Kingdom, America, Canada, New Zealand|
- The best with challenging resumes
- Good service in sales and onboarding
- Not the fastest that we tested
- Good quality parses, very clean data
- Multiple languages
- Attractive commercial terms
- Not being in the same timezone as their technical team slowed us down a little
- Needed to consult with the IT team for help setting up
- High accuracy compared to the other vendors.
- Able to handle complex document formats.
- Affinda team is very responsive to tune and customize the product to its customers' needs.
- Resume Parser by Affinda is a few seconds slower than the other parsers I used (Part of this may just be due to propagation delay, considering my data center is halfway around the world). Regardless, for my needs, Affinda's accuracy outweighed the extra latency.
- Very cost-effective, as [it's] currently free
- Gathers the right data quickly
- Ease of identifying specific skills for a candidate
- Easy to use format of the outputs of the system
- Quality platform that features will increase over time. Continued development will be of great benefit.