Score 9.0 out of 10

What is RFPIO?

RFPIO, headquartered in Beaverton, offers their proposal management and automation software, featuring easy import and export, proposal knowledgebase and answer library, evaluation intake forms, and project management tools (e.g. Gantt chart) associated to proposal tracking.

• Searchable proposal database (16)
    9.7
  • Proposal content library updates (16)
    9.6
  • Proposal collaboration & approval (15)
    9.6
  • RFP management & response (16)
    9.5

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of RFPIO, and make your voice heard!

29 people want pricing too

What is QuoteWerks?

QuoteWerks is specialized Configuration Pricing Quoting (CPQ) software that can be used in every industry to create sales quotes and proposals. The vendor’s value proposition is that rather than relying on Microsoft Word or Excel to create quotes, users can benefit from a tool that is specialized…

What is Conga CPQ?

Conga CPQ empowers sales, partners, and customers to efficiently configure complex products and services offerings, and provide personalized prices and quotes, utilizing codified product and pricing information - ensuring higher win rates and a more pleasurable buying experience. Maintain a single…

Product Demos

The RFPIO Project Lifecycle
01:23

Features

Proposal Creation & Organization

Features related to creating new proposals and saving proposals, including re-using portions of prior proposals.

9.3Avg 7.8

Proposal Collaboration & Workflow

Features related to collaborating on proposals and automating proposal workflows, from creation to editing and approval.

9.2Avg 8.0

Proposal Delivery

Features related to the distribution of proposals to clients and client interactions with proposals.

9.5Avg 7.8

What is RFPIO?

RFPIO is an RFP response management solution, aiming to simplify responses to RFPs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires. As an AI-enabled RFP software, RFPIO boasts more than 150,000 users to share knowledge, collaborate, and digitally transform their response process.

The vendor states RFPIO customers are able to:
  • Improve efficiency by an average of 40%
  • Submit more proposals (and win more deals)
  • Centralize answers in one place
  • Gain insight with built-in business analytics
  • Collaborate with unlimited team members, at no extra cost

RFPIO Video

With in-app collaboration tools, robust content management, and more integrations than anyone, RFPIO unites people and processes onto a single platform. Learn more at: https://www.rfpio.com?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=anne-video

RFPIO Technical Details

Security

Loopio, RFP360, from RFPIO, and PandaDoc are common alternatives for RFPIO.

Reviewers rate Searchable proposal database highest, with a score of 9.7.

The most common users of RFPIO are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

Anne-Stuart Huffman | TrustRadius Reviewer
If I ever need help, my customer success manager quickly responds to help. If I have to put in a support ticket, the team is quick to review and update the ticket.
The response time and attitude from the RFPIO team is extraordinary. I always feel like I am their only customer - that's how exemplary their customer service is! When we have a suggestion, it is addressed and escalated - ultimately it is resolved to meet (and exceed!) our expectations. The RFPIO team works collaboratively with us, coaching us on new features until we can use them with confidence. Webinars. User conferences. Clear and useable communication. Every method of "training up" is leveraged so that users can feel comfortable and are successful using the tool. AMAZING!
If I cannot solve a problem, then I reach out to Support and they are ON IT. They always solve the problem and get back to me immediately with an answer. Our customer support person who is assigned to us (we have had several) are responsive and helpful. We have asked them to sit in on meetings and help socialize the tool.
Bottom line, the UI is easy to understand, even without any initial tutorials or training on the platform at first. I did obtain hands-on training from a colleague who used it before, but after only 10 minutes of going through the system, I felt I could easily navigate it and accomplish my tasks at hand.
June 21, 2021

RFPIO Great Tool

The support has been awesome from our sales rep to the technical support people. They are quick about getting back to us when we need them in a crunch. Also have had some great suggestions on new ideas.
Hope Henderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
RFPIO's support continues to exceed expectations. The system itself has a very robust help center powered by artificial intelligence that helps guide you through the system. There is a chatbot within the tool that also helps to share user guides with the audience. Apart from the support solutions with the platform itself, their support team is very responsive with calls and emails. We have had multiple salespeople and marketers get a resolution so quickly and have fantastic responses.
November 22, 2019

I love RFPIO!

Carah Counts | TrustRadius Reviewer
The team at RFPIO is extremely responsive. If I email our account manager or report a bug, I usually hear back within two hours. Additionally, they are quick to make software adjustments based on customer requests and needs. We had a really complicated Excel sheet that their team ended up having to upload for me because of the amount of manual work I was doing. Based on that, they updated the software within two release cycles to make the process more automated, so that future Excel uploads would be more streamlined. I have also had several suggestions implemented rather quickly, and they don't hesitate to reach out for clarification when needed.