RFPIO

RFPIO Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Bottom line, the UI is easy to understand, even without any initial tutorials or training on the platform at first. I did obtain hands-on training from a colleague who used it before, but after only 10 minutes of going through the system, I felt I could easily navigate it and accomplish my tasks at hand.
June 21, 2021

RFPIO Great Tool

The support has been awesome from our sales rep to the technical support people. They are quick about getting back to us when we need them in a crunch. Also have had some great suggestions on new ideas.
If I cannot solve a problem, then I reach out to Support and they are ON IT. They always solve the problem and get back to me immediately with an answer. Our customer support person who is assigned to us (we have had several) are responsive and helpful. We have asked them to sit in on meetings and help socialize the tool.
Hope Henderson | TrustRadius Reviewer
RFPIO's support continues to exceed expectations. The system itself has a very robust help center powered by artificial intelligence that helps guide you through the system. There is a chatbot within the tool that also helps to share user guides with the audience. Apart from the support solutions with the platform itself, their support team is very responsive with calls and emails. We have had multiple salespeople and marketers get a resolution so quickly and have fantastic responses.
November 22, 2019

I love RFPIO!

Carah Counts | TrustRadius Reviewer
The team at RFPIO is extremely responsive. If I email our account manager or report a bug, I usually hear back within two hours. Additionally, they are quick to make software adjustments based on customer requests and needs. We had a really complicated Excel sheet that their team ended up having to upload for me because of the amount of manual work I was doing. Based on that, they updated the software within two release cycles to make the process more automated, so that future Excel uploads would be more streamlined. I have also had several suggestions implemented rather quickly, and they don't hesitate to reach out for clarification when needed.

RFPIO Scorecard Summary

Proposal Creation & Organization (5)
Proposal branding (8)
Proposal templates (10)
Proposal content library updates (12)
Guided proposal creation (7)
Searchable proposal database (12)
Proposal Collaboration & Workflow (5)
RFP management & response (13)
Proposal collaboration & approval (12)
9.5
User permissions/proposal editing controls (12)
9.4
Sales proposal workflow (8)
Proposal automation user interface (12)
9.6
Proposal Delivery (3)
9.4
Proposal distribution (9)
9.5
Interactive proposals (6)
Proposal content tracking (9)

What is RFPIO?

RFPIO is an RFP response management solution, aiming to simplify responses to RFPs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires. As an AI-enabled RFP software, RFPIO boasts more than 150,000 users to share knowledge, collaborate, and digitally transform their response process.

The vendor states RFPIO customers are able to:
  • Improve efficiency by an average of 40%
  • Submit more proposals (and win more deals)
  • Centralize answers in one place
  • Gain insight with built-in business analytics
  • Collaborate with unlimited team members, at no extra cost

RFPIO Competitors

RFPIO Pricing

RFPIO Technical Details

What is RFPIO?

RFPIO, headquartered in Beaverton, offers their proposal management and automation software, featuring easy import and export, proposal knowledgebase and answer library, evaluation intake forms, and project management tools (e.g. Gantt chart) associated to proposal tracking.

What is RFPIO's best feature?

Reviewers rate Proposal automation user interface highest, with a score of 9.6.

Who uses RFPIO?

The most common users of RFPIO are from Enterprises and the Information Technology & Services industry.