Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Message alerts (63)
Call recording (57)
Audio conferencing (57)
Answering rules (58)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of RingCentral MVP, and make your voice heard!
Essentials (up to 20 users)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $19.99 per month
RingCentral provides a platform specifically for small businesses who need an easy-to-use phone system. It comes with support for cloud phone (standard VoIP) and team messaging features in addition to support for online meetings and fax. Users can try a free trial of this offering before purchasing.
Designed to scale for larger, global businesses. Not only supports inter-office communication, but communications with customers and clients.
- All in-one phone, video conferencing, and team messaging
- Team collaboration with file sharing and task assignments/scheduling
- Online meetings (video conferencing, screen-sharing)
- Outbound customer contact center w/ omnichannel routing and a
- Digital and social engagement platform
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- client education
- Increase in telecommunication as the desire for social distancing grows across the world.
- Integration with CRM software. My business doesn't need a full CRM software suite just yet, however I'm happy to report RingCentral seems to integrate with just about every industry leading platform you would ever need. This makes RingCentral perfect for a small business looking at potential business growth/expansion in the future.
- inviting clients to team chats for quicker response
- using it as a support/help desk channel with a new team chat
- organizing links and files that have been sent between team members
- Video Conferencing for remote training
- Centralizing family communication
- Cross campus conferences
- We might start doing video conferencing over phones at some point. Currently, we're okay just using a computer to do it.
- Large webinars
- Sales campaign conference calls
- Support outbound calling
- Assign phones to remote locations outside of our HQ
- Set up receptionist feature and more answering rules
- Collaboration with Glip
- Host video conferences
- Possibly be able to access voicemail through our native app instead of going to RingCentral.
- Consolidate all our web meeting and support tools into RingCentral Meetings.
- Moving to a new location will be a breeze with simple configuration and plug-and-play hardware.
- Empowering our users to hold conference calls and web meetings so that their teams can be even more mobile.