Halogen Software offers a cloud-based talent management suite that includes recruiting, performance management, learning and development, succession planning and compensation programs. It is optimized for mid-sized businesses.
HR manages the systems centrally from global headquarters in the US. We …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Individual goal setting (32)7.272%
- Performance tracking (32)6.464%
- Review reminders (32)6.363%
- Review status tracking (30)5.454%
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
7 people also want pricing
- Tech Details
Saba offers an organically built cloud-based talent management suite — Saba TalentSpace™ — that promises to reinforce and drive higher employee performance across all talent programs — whether that is recruiting, performance management, learning and development, succession planning or compensation.
TalentSpace provides end-to-end, fully integrated applications that were designed to organically support optimal employee performance. The vendor says each module works together to streamline talent management operations, while also aligning a company's workforce with their business strategy. The software offers industry-specific solutions to address the unique requirements and challenges of mid-size companies in healthcare, professional services, manufacturing, the public sector and more.
Fully featured, TalentSpace is a comprehensive performance management software offering a consistent and user-friendly interface. The vendor says its powerful, yet simple-to-use solutions are used by organizations that want to build a world-class workforce that is aligned, inspired and focused on delivering exceptional results.
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Subordinate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Manager note taking
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Instant, social feedback and recognition: Use Feedback Central™ to capture in-the-moment coaching tips, feedback and recognition from managers, peers, HR teams. Convert emails into feedback entries and share feedback anytime, anywhere using your mobile phone or tablet.
- Supported: Detailed employee appraisals: Managers have quick fingertip access to all the information they need — from feedback, results from self-evaluations, multirater assessments and past appraisals, talent profiles, employee goals and development plans, to Halogen 1:1 Exchange™ meeting minutes. TalentSpace Performance comes with nearly 5,000 preconfigured performance comments and coaching tips to modify, or you can create your own.
- Supported: Competency management: Easily evaluate your employees' demonstration of key competencies, build your competitive advantage and help define your culture — your way. Use our extensive competency library (which includes Lean competencies), yours, or one of the third-party libraries available with TalentSpace Performance.
- Supported: Goal management: With TalentSpace, link individual goals to the organizational goals they support, so employees have 20/20 vision into the value and relevance of their work. Then easily track and communicate progress on goals at every level
- Supported: Career and development planning: Create career and professional development plans as part of your employee performance management process whenever you identify a learning need. Tie development plans and activities directly to competencies, for greater context, or set them independently to support career aspirations and/or goal performance.
- Supported: Real-time reporting: You can also pinpoint the status of every appraisal, track progress on goals, identify development needs across the organization, compare and calibrate performance ratings, identify top performers and those at risk, and more.
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|