Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage Business Cloud Accounting (formerly Sage One Accounting)

DON'T DO IT!

February 25, 2022
I do not like Sage Business Cloud Accounting. I was assured it would be better than Quickbooks but it is clearly worse. I will be …

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Review

May 03, 2021
I have been using accounting software since 2015 and it was a great transition from our former accounting software and used by the whole …

Daycare made easy

August 19, 2015
I believe this was the best thing I could have done for my business when I starting using Sage One. It has given me access to figures and …

Accounts payable (17)

5.8

Bank reconciliation (17)

5.4

Accounts receivable (19)

5.3

Standard reports (18)

4.6

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sage Business Cloud Accounting, and make your voice heard!

Sage One Accounting Free

$0

Per User per Month

Sage One Accounting Premium

$5

Per Month [Unlimited Users]

For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://na.sageone.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $29 per month

General Ledger and Configurable Accounting

6.6

Inventory Management

Order Management

What is Sage Business Cloud Accounting?

Sage Business Cloud Accounting (formerly Sage One Accounting )is online accounting software made to simplify life for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers by providing the functions needed to take care of daily business to-dos.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Features

• Supported: Simple accounting - Online accounting software that makes it easy to understand and eliminates unnecessary steps that slow you down.
  • Supported: Easy invoicing - Creating and sending online invoices are about as fast as point, click, done. Choose your invoice template, add your logo, include the details, and hit send. The faster you invoice, the quicker you get paid.
  • Supported: Business insights - Over 15 built-in reports and statements to tell you exactly where you stand.
  • Supported: Quotes/Estimates - With Sage One, it's super simple to look professional with customizable quotes and estimates that reflect your business' brand.
  • Supported: Bank integration - Once you connect your financial accounts with Sage One, importing and categorizing your bank and credit card transactions is automatic.
  • Supported: Unlimited support - Phone, email, chat, and online support included.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Screenshots

Gain valuable business insights with the financial dashboardQuickly view paid and unpaid invoicesCreate professional looking invoices by adding your logo, company info, and terms

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Video

Intro to Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Integrations

• Sage Payment Solutions
  • PayPal

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Competitors

Sage Business Cloud Accounting Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesUS, Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Africa, South Africa, Ireland, France, Switzerland, Malaysia, Australia
Supported LanguagesEnglish, French, German, Spanish and more

What is Sage Business Cloud Accounting?

Sage Business Cloud Accounting (formerly Sage One Accounting) is online accounting software made to simplify life for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers by providing the functions needed to take care of daily business to-dos. Users can create and send professional quotes and invoices, track income and expenses and know where the business' financials stand. Every Sage Business Cloud Accounting subscription includes unlimited access to support as well as automatic backups and product updates.

How much does Sage Business Cloud Accounting cost?

Sage Business Cloud Accounting starts at $29.

What is Sage Business Cloud Accounting's best feature?

Reviewers rate Single sign-on capability and Multi-currency support highest, with a score of 9.1.

Who uses Sage Business Cloud Accounting?

The most common users of Sage Business Cloud Accounting are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Accounting industry.

Laurence Sarner | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Ability to add-on: Positive ROI can be achieved by building you own customized solution by adding on partner apps. Such apps extend the functionality of the product to accommodate certain business requirements.
  • Product is slower than competitors: Negative ROI as product seems to be comparatively slower than competitors when holding other variables constant (ie. browser version, Internet connection speed, etc.) In a busy accounting cycle, this can have a substantial impact. Also, back buttons don't allow for retaining same screen input data.
  • Reports functionality strong: Positive ROI due to ability to view data in many dimensions/formats.
  • Ability to connect financial accounts: Positive ROI as data from financial accounts automatically brought into the accounts where it can approved for posting, thus eliminating manual entry.
Debrah Burleigh CPB | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I find my customers are always looking to me for the newest, latest and greatest products and technology that are available to help them be for efficient and keep up with their customers demands and they were happy when I was able to bring them Sage One, a cloud hosted solution. I find everyone is on the go these days and it is so much easier having a cloud hosted accounting software to be able to access our data anytime you need.
  • Some benefits that I have noticed since using Sage One is better customer service, I am able to access my customer's data and give them the advice they need anytime, they don't have to wait until I get back to the office for answers that they need.
  • It has also increased our efficiency by having the customer do their own sales invoicing and then we import the information in to the Sage 50 software for some of the customers saving us the time on duplicating the work of re-entering their sales invoices.
Willem Jordaan | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The product saves us a lot of time in training - everything is very self explanatory and very user friendly.
  • The fact that we can access the client records from our office assists us with many of the problems we had in the past. We no longer need to make copies or backups of client work. We also no longer need to drive out to our clients to provide assistance, assistance is just a phone call and a click away.
  • Employee efficiency has also increased due to the ease of access in the program (quick view).
Jaime Rein | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Sage One has allowed us to provided better customer service to all our clients. It has allowed us to provide a reasonable price accounting product to our customer who typically just have handwritten invoices, or Excel spreadsheets.
  • Sage One has reduced the manual data entry that my team does on a monthly basis, which in turn allows us to have more time for our customers.
May 04, 2015

SageOne for Mom

• With Sage One being so easy, and at my fingertips at all times, I have found I will do a bit of accounting each day.
  • With this program being so easy I am sending out more invoices. I have to say it is amazing how many people pay quicker when they receive an invoice!