September 25, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
Read Laurence Sarner's full review
Pros and Cons
- Connections to online financial accounts: Allows for real time updates of account balances.
- Cloud access: Use anytime anywhere without the upkeep necessary when hosting the software on one's own servers.
- Robust reporting: Excellent for viewing a business's metrics and performance in many different dimensions.
- Time tracking: Functionality not present, so this would present a disadvantage in industries where billing requires this (ie. law, accounting firms, etc.)
- Interface could be improved: It doesn't have as user friendly an interface and navigation as competitors in the same category. It is somewhat dated in this regard.
- Inventory functionality could be more robust: Competitors have created stronger features in this area.
- Report customization options: Not as strong as competitors.