https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/l0/pv/LVR8JXQCFPV6.PNGMinute by Minute User of Salesforce!Our entire team uses Salesforce daily... not even daily, but minute-by-minute. All of our operations from recruiting, marketing, sales to customer success uses Salesforce to ensure our process are as streamlined as possible and nothing falls through the cracks. Some of the integrations with Salesforce we use are Enthusem for automated direct mail, TaskRay for project management, Outreach for sales, Ebsta, HubSpot and ZoomInfo for marketing. These integrations make our transition from recruiting to marketing to sales to success seamless!,They don't try to be everything, they just let everything integrate. Lightning is a great experience for our users. Workflow rules allow us to automate process. Integrations allow our departments to work seamlessly.,Catching up Lightning to have all the same functionality as classic. You have to bounce back and forth a lot. Sometimes it's hard to get to the data you're looking for. Allow for more data on dashboards.,10,Sales reps can easily track their opportunities. Management can easily build reports to track opportunities. Communication with clients has been more seamless.,InsideSales.com Predictive Pipeline,HubSpot, Outreach, SlackSales improvement with SalesforceThe software is being used by my team as a research tool for companies involved with nature conservation and production proposals; in which they need to plan a balance between both areas. The software is being used for prepared company scenarios for production and how they can sell their products, contacts and invoices, including the flow chart to do so and the recommendation of the implementation of a similar software. I did all this work to look for the money to invest in nature by the companies, and that needs to be balanced somehow.,Contacting your costumers It's simple to learn and use I can use it with flexibility at the office or my cellphone Everything is in the right place to increase my productivity,Provide training for users Provide guidance to pull up reports Provide guidance on how to make a better analysis,9,More contacts to companies that need planning services for nature conservation Keep track of the jobs I've been working on and their progress Have more nature conservation surface area,HubSpot Sales,Zoho CRM, Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRMSalesforce - Information at your fingertipsSalesforce is used by all sales teams and the marketing team within Balboa Capital. Salesforce enables our sales teams to engage with prospects, track notes, approvals, business opportunities, and ultimately submit applications. The marketing team uses Salesforce to track key metrics put in place by c-suite executives. From a marketing perspective, Salesforce.com allows us to pull custom sales reports in order to see how sales representatives are engaging with leads, the quality of leads, ROI on campaigns, lead life cycle, and forecasting. Salesforce.com provides us with a one-stop CRM system where we are able to pull important information immediately rather than waiting on IT to create a report on the back end.,Sales representatives can easily and securely store all important information pertaining to a record. Such as activity notes, call backs, opportunities, applications. There is improved organization of information once we migrated to Salesforce. The Salesforce reporting feature is easy to manage. Whether you are looking to create a simple leads report, or pull a complex accounts with applications report, all information within Salesforce is easily gatherable, editable, and exportable. I have been able to create my own reports within minutes that would have taken weeks for IT to build. Salesforce is fully customizable. If a feature you would like in your CRM system is not available with the "out of the box" purchase, you can easily visit the AppExchange to find the tool you would like to add. Salesforce empowers our sales team with the ability to have enchanced communication. Prior to using Salesforce, many of our sales representatives would use the sticky note method as a way of reminding themselves when to call back a specific record. Now, all follow up tasks automatically populate for sales representatives, so there is no more loosing accounts or forgetting about a meeting. Communication such as voicemails, emails, and call back tasks can be completely automated by using applications that sync with Salesforce.,Customization was a factor with the way that we use Salesforce. If your business sales cycle tends to be complex, you may need to think about hiring a Salesforce Admin to essentially customize your product. Salesforce is not easily customize-able for the everyday user. If you are unfamiliar with the way that Salesforce reports gather information or what information you are looking to pull, then the reporting feature may be confusing. It would be helpful if Salesforce provided users with simplified instructions for some of the most highly used reports. Salesforce updates may cause errors on customized triggers or work flows. Often times, if the CRM is updated to the newest edition, customized work flows that were created by your Salesforce admin may not function correctly. Time is spent finding the code and fixing the error on the back end.,9,From a marketing standpoint, I am able to pull various reports that look at campaign engagement, cost of campaign, and if any findings have occurred from campaign responses. This allows me to make decisions on cutting budgets for specific marketing campaigns, or placing more budget into a high performing campaign. We now have the ability to pull reports that show engagement attempts on leads. These reports allow us to ensure all leads in our database are being followed up in a timely manner, and that no lead is lost in the system. By ensuring that our sales representatives have high engagement on leads, we have ultimately increased our sales. Overall, Salesforce has had a positive impact on our company. A year ago we were using an archaic CRM system that bound us to the mere capacity of the database. Working with Salesforce has enabled us to implement and work with better sales functions and solutions that improve our company as a whole.,Oracle Siebel CRM,ZoomInfo, InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer, Conversica, MarketoGreat for client support and closing prospectsWe use Salesforce for both clients and prospects. I've only used it for the past year, but our mother company has been using it for quite some time. Only recently have we imported our data and contacts from our old CRM into Salesforce.,Everything in one spot, on-the go. I can make changes and look up anything at any time with any client or prospect. Everything is so organized. The search tool is great with finding partial phrases of cases and prospects. Everyone connected. With Chatter, I can get in touch with anyone to help get tasks done quicker and more efficient.,A lot of pieces. I've made some mistakes with all of the pieces, remembering the difference between an Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc. but I'm getting use to it. Mastering these will make the search tool much more effective. A few times I didn't receive notifications from the app. I had to log into the app to see them. I deleted the app and downloaded it again, and I haven't had any issues. Sometimes pushing data up to Salesforce has some issues. There have been a handful of times I've spent hours trying to get a Contact person's info correctly. This has resulted in incomplete and duplicate contacts and opportunities.,9,Positive: Having all of the client's info, including the signed agreement, all in one place for me to review and send to billing. Negative: Having a prospect wait on an agreement because I can't figure out which small part of the Contact or Opportunity is messed up so I can't continue the process. Positive: Being able to see contacts from sister companies. I've been able to get a lot of solid info simply by using the search tool.,Outreach,OutreachBest CRM software available on the marketWe have embraced Salesforce CRM as our best business automation solution, marketing automation software, team collaboration and during this period we have seen a tremendous increase in our sales compared to previously when we had not started using Salesforce. It is customizable and supports the various departments in our organizations from a central point.,General increase in sales Redution in paperwork Selling smarter and faster Business processes automation Accessibility accross devices.,Salesforce customization can be expensive Salesforce require training to use,9,Increase in sales Reduction of paper work in the office Easy reports generation
Salesforce.com
1948 Ratings

Salesforce Reviews

Salesforce
1948 Ratings
Top Rated Award
Showing 158 of 1948 Salesforce ratings and reviews.
June 08, 2018

User Review: "Minute by Minute User of Salesforce!"

Likelihood to Recommend

Best for tracking leads for sales teams.
Read Angela Medlar's full review
May 04, 2018

User Review: "Sales improvement with Salesforce"

Likelihood to Recommend

The software is really powerful in every area, and makes me understand the reason behind sales and how I could be in touch with my costumers, even if I'm a planner for territory and environment. All you need to do is have your flow chart very clear and process the work under your guidelines, and it is the most helpful software you can use for improve your sales, no matter what area you work with. With the right choice of products and software settings, the software will suit you nicely.
Read Yemsi Pino's full review
April 12, 2018

Review: "Salesforce - Information at your fingertips"

Likelihood to Recommend

Salesforce.com has been an excellent tool for gathering business intelligence and analytical information. If your company is looking for a CRM system that is compatible, allows for ease of communication across departments, and access to various reports, then Salesforce is your solution. If pricing is a large weighing factor, then Salesforce.com may not be the best CRM product for your company.
Read Whitney Slothower's full review
March 01, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Great for client support and closing prospects"

Likelihood to Recommend

Best suited: My favorite part of the app is when someone sends a Chatter to me regarding a task for a client. I am able to instantly respond, making my client's wait time much better than having to wait until I get back to a computer.

Less Appropriate: I wouldn't want to rely on Salesforce for all of my contacts with prospects. It works great for current clients and the final steps of turning a prospect to a client. Anything before the agreement, I prefer to do out of Salesforce.
Read DavidLee Martinez's full review
May 29, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Best CRM software available on the market"

Likelihood to Recommend

Salesforce is suitable for medium and large size organizations who would like to manage their customers from one central point, manage marketing campaigns, manage leads and automate various business processes.
Read anne wanjau's full review
January 29, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Complex but a must!"

Likelihood to Recommend

It is well suited when you need visibility on all your customers and prospects and when you need to keep and eye on productivity. For very small business it may not be necessary and a bit overkill.
Read Stratford Canning's full review
January 24, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce is the best CRM...period."

Likelihood to Recommend

Salesforce is well suited for companies large or small that need to manage customer relationships and new and existing customer sales processes. We are a technology hardware re-seller and I do not find the quoting tools within Salesforce to designed for re-sellers that operate in a buy/sell mode and where pricing fluctuates.
Read Mike Markham's full review
February 21, 2018

"Salesforce CRM Review"

Likelihood to Recommend

Salesforce is completely customizable. It has popular features to manage sales teams, which improves productivity and reduces internal costs. By using this tool to create a sales workflow, we can rely on accurate sales forecasts. Salesforce also provides tools to help manage email campaigns producing sales results at the lowest possible costs.

Salesforce is widely recognized as being one of the best customer relationship management softwares delivered over the internet or cloud. No need to delete apps on our computers to free up space to install softwares or the supper tech stuff like servers. All we need is a internet connection. Salesforce is a industry leader. It can record all aspects of our customers interactions from phone calls, emails, meetings and social media.
Read Denise D. BA Website Developer's full review
July 14, 2018

Review: "Salesforce.com the best tool for recruitment and BD"

Likelihood to Recommend

It is well suited to any companies that are currently experiencing problems. They can provide a solution in terms of recommending a system that can help in the business development, relationship building, and client management advancement of a single firm.
July 09, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce is FUN to use"

Likelihood to Recommend

Salesforce can handle all of your CRM needs - whether you're in marketing and sales and need to track leads and opportunities, or if you're on the support team and have to keep track of customer cases. Salesforce makes it easy to manage all touchpoints with your customers, prospects, and partners so you always have accurate and up-to-date information with a complete view of the customer. With Communities you can take things a step further by building out websites where your customers and partners can engage with one another and get self-service support (knowledge base).
May 07, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce Connects The Most"

Likelihood to Recommend

If you have a super small sales team or a team that isn't used to inputting data, it may not be the best fit. If you're running a lot of workflows around selected contacts, but need to house a lot of contacts, it's a really good fit.
April 26, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Helps me do my job more efficiently"

Likelihood to Recommend

It is really well suited for collecting all information about your customers and managing a piepline of opportunity. It's not great as a way of visiualising data.
July 13, 2018

"Salesforce.com Review"

Likelihood to Recommend

Well suited for tracking client info for a sales person

Not well suited for someone strictly on the recruiting side
March 01, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce is a great CRM"

Likelihood to Recommend

I find SFDC to be a great CRM. I prefer it to Dynamics. It has a clean look and feel - very modern. It is a straightforward CRM. My team really likes using it. We have a product that was built natively on the SFDC platform- a cloud-based accounting solution called Sage Business Cloud Financials.
February 22, 2018

Review: "SalesForce - good platform, but too complex and time consuming"

Likelihood to Recommend

I would recommend SalesForce for campaigns where legacy data is used, so agents will be able to easily find previous interactions with accounts within other campaigns, as well as marketing operations, email openings and clicks and so on. Competitor products aren't particularly good at this without additional extensions installed on them.
February 09, 2018

Salesforce Review: "SFDC a solid CRM platform"

Likelihood to Recommend

As a contact management tool it is great, I am not keen on the reporting features available.
February 07, 2018

User Review: "Some Salesforce experience..."

Likelihood to Recommend

SalesForce is a great tool for companies that are looking for a database to store, manage, and nurture their leads and existing accounts. With in-depth reporting, you can generate analytics on almost any scenario.
November 14, 2017

User Review: "The Wonderful World of Salesforce"

Likelihood to Recommend

Salesforce is amazing for many scenarios, pretty hard to find one that doesn't fit. It's great if you are an executive who needs to know everything about an account prior to a meeting, but doesn't want to have to look in a million different places. If you are a sales rep, and you need to know how many opportunities you've created or what's in your pipeline, your dashboard has it.
Say you are a customer success manager, and you need to find out when or why a certain customer churned, theoretically it's all there in the opportunity. You should have their entire history, products suites, surveys and any supporting notes and documents.

The only scenario I don't think SFDC excels in would be utilizing it as a ticketing system. There are just too many systems specifically geared to that industry that have it more built out and user-friendly.
Read John Hilburn's full review
November 06, 2017

Salesforce Review: "Manage your entire sales cycle"

Likelihood to Recommend

In any scenario where you are managing outreach to clients, prospects, or both, I'm hard pressed to find a solution that better manages all aspects in one place. While it isn't ideal for business development, as it is geared towards managing the sales cycle, you can certainly prospect if you keep your instances organized.
Read John Cupoli's full review
October 25, 2017

User Review: "Salesforce Rocks!"

Likelihood to Recommend

I think its well suited for larger organizations. I wouldn't say small companies really need it but if you are growing its best to get it earlier so that you don't have to move over loads of data. If you need to send reports at specific times it's great, and the dashboards are awesome!
Read Jayne Pearce's full review
October 17, 2017

User Review: "Salesforce is a Great Integration Tool"

Likelihood to Recommend

Salesforce is excellent in our industry, as a database for the collection of information in regards to a specific case. In addition, I think that Salesforce really carries weight in any industry where you have a large client database that you are attempting to manage. It allows users to comprehensively manage their portfolio of clients.
Read Shawn Petrunak's full review
September 19, 2017

"Salesforce.com Review"

Likelihood to Recommend

[It's well suited for] any opportunity where tracking customer data is strategically needed.
Read Gene Whaley's full review
September 15, 2017

Salesforce Review: "No brainer!!"

Likelihood to Recommend

It is well suited for any sales organization looking for a streamlined system that is completely customizable. Scenarios like being able to send an agreement out with a click of a button and having integration with Conga to DocuSign makes things so easy, manageable, and trackable. [Same with] Plugging in all follow-up notes and follow updates on prospects, and even running email campaigns based on specific criteria of your prospects. It's endless!!
Read Rich Martinez's full review
August 23, 2017

Salesforce: "SFDC Review"

Likelihood to Recommend

I obviously only use Salesforce for sales purposes, so my scenarios are all based around that. Every company should be using Salesforce for B to B sales. It is even applicable for some B to C sales as well. It is a perfect fit for the entire sales process from start to finish.
Read Brent Borgersen's full review
December 05, 2017

Salesforce Review: "SFDC"

Likelihood to Recommend

SFDC is perfect for tracking a lead's journey through the sales cycle, I think where it's lacking is the tracking of the marketing activities that sourced or influenced those leads to close. The ability to see the source of the lead, what influenced it's acceleration is lacking and multi touch attribution on marketing activities would help here.
Read Jaimie Bakas (Crandell)'s full review

Customer data management / contact management (108)
Workflow management (102)
Territory management (82)
Opportunity management (107)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (101)
Contract management (81)
Quote & order management (77)
Interaction tracking (91)
Channel / partner relationship management (71)
Case management (57)
Call center management (43)
Help desk management (47)
Lead management (97)
Email marketing (81)
Task management (93)
Billing and invoicing management (37)
6.7
Reporting (51)
Forecasting (92)
Pipeline visualization (102)
Customizable reports (105)
Custom fields (103)
Custom objects (99)
Scripting environment (72)
API for custom integration (84)
Single sign-on capability (79)
Role-based user permissions (61)
Social data (66)
Social engagement (65)
Marketing automation (88)
Compensation management (56)
Mobile access (95)

About Salesforce

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads.  It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. According to the vendor, on average, reps using Salesforce see: a +29% increase in sales from greater visibility, +34% increase in sales productivity, and +42% increase in forecast accuracy.

Salesforce Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Has featureContract management
Has featureQuote & order management
Has featureInteraction tracking
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Does not have featureCase management
Does not have featureCall center management
Does not have featureHelp desk management
Marketing Automation Features
Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Has featureTask management
Does not have featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Has featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features
Platform Features
Has featureMobile access

Salesforce Screenshots

Salesforce Integrations

123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm), Act-On Software, Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite, Ambassador, Artesian, Autopilot, Buddy Media, PROS Smart CPQ, Connect First Contact Center Solution, Demandbase, OneSpan Sign (formerly eSign Live), Ektron Web Content Management System, Oracle Eloqua, Engagor, eTrigue DemandCenter, SalesGenius, Genoo, HubSpot, InsightSquared, LeadLife, LoopFuse, Mavenlink, Adobe Campaign, Net-Results, Oktopost, Pardot, Aprimo, Unbounce, Woopra, Yesware, Zuora, ActiveDEMAND, Lead Liaison Lead Management Automation, Planyo Online Booking System, HG Focus, etouches Event Management Platform, Makesbridge, Phonedeck, Mautic Marketing Automation, Zoho Creator, Celoxis, HRMSSoft, FieldService360, ReportMiner, Centerprise Data Integrator, LeadBase, ServiceTrade, CallidusCloud CPQ, CallidusCloud CLM, CallidusCloud Sales Enablement, Interactions Digital Roots (formerly ENGAGE), DataCurrent, Acquia Platform, Right On Interactive, SnapEngage, Boingnet, Sage Intacct, Allocadia, Projector PSA, Oracle Responsys, Wrike, MindTouch, Fathom Connect, Fathom Analytics, Fathom Q, Fathom Customer Care, Paperless Proposal, AWeber, QuoteWerks, Mycroft Assistant, SmartSearch Document Management, Help.com, SendinBlue, Quick Base, Lead Only

Salesforce Competitors