https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/l0/pv/LVR8JXQCFPV6.PNGMinute by Minute User of Salesforce!Our entire team uses Salesforce daily... not even daily, but minute-by-minute. All of our operations from recruiting, marketing, sales to customer success uses Salesforce to ensure our process are as streamlined as possible and nothing falls through the cracks. Some of the integrations with Salesforce we use are Enthusem for automated direct mail, TaskRay for project management, Outreach for sales, Ebsta, HubSpot and ZoomInfo for marketing. These integrations make our transition from recruiting to marketing to sales to success seamless!,They don't try to be everything, they just let everything integrate. Lightning is a great experience for our users. Workflow rules allow us to automate process. Integrations allow our departments to work seamlessly.,Catching up Lightning to have all the same functionality as classic. You have to bounce back and forth a lot. Sometimes it's hard to get to the data you're looking for. Allow for more data on dashboards.,10,Sales reps can easily track their opportunities. Management can easily build reports to track opportunities. Communication with clients has been more seamless.,InsideSales.com Predictive Pipeline,HubSpot, Outreach, SlackSales improvement with SalesforceThe software is being used by my team as a research tool for companies involved with nature conservation and production proposals; in which they need to plan a balance between both areas. The software is being used for prepared company scenarios for production and how they can sell their products, contacts and invoices, including the flow chart to do so and the recommendation of the implementation of a similar software. I did all this work to look for the money to invest in nature by the companies, and that needs to be balanced somehow.,Contacting your costumers It's simple to learn and use I can use it with flexibility at the office or my cellphone Everything is in the right place to increase my productivity,Provide training for users Provide guidance to pull up reports Provide guidance on how to make a better analysis,9,More contacts to companies that need planning services for nature conservation Keep track of the jobs I've been working on and their progress Have more nature conservation surface area,HubSpot Sales,Zoho CRM, Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRMSalesforce - Information at your fingertipsSalesforce is used by all sales teams and the marketing team within Balboa Capital. Salesforce enables our sales teams to engage with prospects, track notes, approvals, business opportunities, and ultimately submit applications. The marketing team uses Salesforce to track key metrics put in place by c-suite executives. From a marketing perspective, Salesforce.com allows us to pull custom sales reports in order to see how sales representatives are engaging with leads, the quality of leads, ROI on campaigns, lead life cycle, and forecasting. Salesforce.com provides us with a one-stop CRM system where we are able to pull important information immediately rather than waiting on IT to create a report on the back end.,Sales representatives can easily and securely store all important information pertaining to a record. Such as activity notes, call backs, opportunities, applications. There is improved organization of information once we migrated to Salesforce. The Salesforce reporting feature is easy to manage. Whether you are looking to create a simple leads report, or pull a complex accounts with applications report, all information within Salesforce is easily gatherable, editable, and exportable. I have been able to create my own reports within minutes that would have taken weeks for IT to build. Salesforce is fully customizable. If a feature you would like in your CRM system is not available with the "out of the box" purchase, you can easily visit the AppExchange to find the tool you would like to add. Salesforce empowers our sales team with the ability to have enchanced communication. Prior to using Salesforce, many of our sales representatives would use the sticky note method as a way of reminding themselves when to call back a specific record. Now, all follow up tasks automatically populate for sales representatives, so there is no more loosing accounts or forgetting about a meeting. Communication such as voicemails, emails, and call back tasks can be completely automated by using applications that sync with Salesforce.,Customization was a factor with the way that we use Salesforce. If your business sales cycle tends to be complex, you may need to think about hiring a Salesforce Admin to essentially customize your product. Salesforce is not easily customize-able for the everyday user. If you are unfamiliar with the way that Salesforce reports gather information or what information you are looking to pull, then the reporting feature may be confusing. It would be helpful if Salesforce provided users with simplified instructions for some of the most highly used reports. Salesforce updates may cause errors on customized triggers or work flows. Often times, if the CRM is updated to the newest edition, customized work flows that were created by your Salesforce admin may not function correctly. Time is spent finding the code and fixing the error on the back end.,9,From a marketing standpoint, I am able to pull various reports that look at campaign engagement, cost of campaign, and if any findings have occurred from campaign responses. This allows me to make decisions on cutting budgets for specific marketing campaigns, or placing more budget into a high performing campaign. We now have the ability to pull reports that show engagement attempts on leads. These reports allow us to ensure all leads in our database are being followed up in a timely manner, and that no lead is lost in the system. By ensuring that our sales representatives have high engagement on leads, we have ultimately increased our sales. Overall, Salesforce has had a positive impact on our company. A year ago we were using an archaic CRM system that bound us to the mere capacity of the database. Working with Salesforce has enabled us to implement and work with better sales functions and solutions that improve our company as a whole.,Oracle Siebel CRM,ZoomInfo, InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer, Conversica, MarketoGreat for client support and closing prospectsWe use Salesforce for both clients and prospects. I've only used it for the past year, but our mother company has been using it for quite some time. Only recently have we imported our data and contacts from our old CRM into Salesforce.,Everything in one spot, on-the go. I can make changes and look up anything at any time with any client or prospect. Everything is so organized. The search tool is great with finding partial phrases of cases and prospects. Everyone connected. With Chatter, I can get in touch with anyone to help get tasks done quicker and more efficient.,A lot of pieces. I've made some mistakes with all of the pieces, remembering the difference between an Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc. but I'm getting use to it. Mastering these will make the search tool much more effective. A few times I didn't receive notifications from the app. I had to log into the app to see them. I deleted the app and downloaded it again, and I haven't had any issues. Sometimes pushing data up to Salesforce has some issues. There have been a handful of times I've spent hours trying to get a Contact person's info correctly. This has resulted in incomplete and duplicate contacts and opportunities.,9,Positive: Having all of the client's info, including the signed agreement, all in one place for me to review and send to billing. Negative: Having a prospect wait on an agreement because I can't figure out which small part of the Contact or Opportunity is messed up so I can't continue the process. Positive: Being able to see contacts from sister companies. I've been able to get a lot of solid info simply by using the search tool.,Outreach,OutreachBest CRM software available on the marketWe have embraced Salesforce CRM as our best business automation solution, marketing automation software, team collaboration and during this period we have seen a tremendous increase in our sales compared to previously when we had not started using Salesforce. It is customizable and supports the various departments in our organizations from a central point.,General increase in sales Redution in paperwork Selling smarter and faster Business processes automation Accessibility accross devices.,Salesforce customization can be expensive Salesforce require training to use,9,Increase in sales Reduction of paper work in the office Easy reports generation
Salesforce.com
1948 Ratings

Salesforce Reviews

Salesforce
1948 Ratings
Top Rated Award
Showing 128 of 1948 Salesforce ratings and reviews.
June 08, 2018

User Review: "Minute by Minute User of Salesforce!"

Read Angela Medlar's full review
May 04, 2018

User Review: "Sales improvement with Salesforce"

Read Yemsi Pino's full review
April 12, 2018

Review: "Salesforce - Information at your fingertips"

Read Whitney Slothower's full review
March 01, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Great for client support and closing prospects"

Read DavidLee Martinez's full review
May 29, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Best CRM software available on the market"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Read anne wanjau's full review
January 29, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Complex but a must!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce is being used across the entire organisation as a core CRM. It allows us to manage all aspects of the business from contacting leads to managing opportunities and customers.
Read Stratford Canning's full review
January 24, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce is the best CRM...period."

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I implemented Salesforce for the sales unit at Commenco and we use it to manage our sales opportunities and pipeline. We also use it to push customer/account information to our quoting tool Quosal. The rest of the company is evaluating how other elements of the Salesforce product line can help manage accounting, service, etc...
Read Mike Markham's full review
February 21, 2018

"Salesforce CRM Review"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Yes we are using Saleforce throughout the whole company. We are making huge advancements with it. It has given us the power to go through a lot of data and discover various insights.
Read Denise D. BA Website Developer's full review
July 14, 2018

Review: "Salesforce.com the best tool for recruitment and BD"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I work for an Executive Search Firm, and we were using MS Excel before as a candidate database. However, using excel makes it hard for us to manage the relationship with our candidates and clients since we can not indicate real-time across all of our employees the positions we recruited a single candidate, the people whom the candidate talked to over the phone, and also where the candidate was presented before.

Salesforce, however, made it easy for us to update everyone in our firm regarding the preferences of the candidate, the positions he applied for, what were the next steps on those job applications and to whom the candidate have established a relationship with within our firm.

We were able to make sending emails to candidates fast and reliable without compromising the quality of being personalized. We were able to create myriad automated email templates that acknowledge candidate's history with our firm, and in return, we get more tractions regarding interest from them in applying to those opportunities we are recruiting them.

July 09, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce is FUN to use"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our marketing and sales department uses Salesforce to track leads and opportunities, as well as the accounts and contacts associated with the opportunities. Additionally, we sell our software through a partner channel. Salesforce makes it easy for us to manage our channel partners as well as our existing prospects and customers. Aside from selling software, we also provide consulting services. Our consulting manager tracks her projects in Salesforce as well.
May 07, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce Connects The Most"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It's used by the whole organization in sales, marketing, and support. Management, like myself, uses Salesforce to get the reports we need. It keeps our data uniform so we can run automation on top of it. It tracks our pipeline, holds account and lead info, and gives me the data I need to make executive decisions across sales and marketing.
April 26, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Helps me do my job more efficiently"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is being used by the whole organisation. We use it to track all aspects of our customer pipeline.
July 13, 2018

"Salesforce.com Review"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I worked for a IT/Digital Marketing recruiting agency. We used Salesforce.com to manage client information as well as information about our currently billing consultants
March 01, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce is a great CRM"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use Salesforce every day as my CRM. It helps me to keep all my contacts in order. Plus I can run reports on different campaigns I may be working on. My whole team works on the SFDC CRM which is great because the product we sell (Sage Business Cloud Financials) was built natively on the Salesforce platform.
February 22, 2018

Review: "SalesForce - good platform, but too complex and time consuming"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My company uses mainly Microsoft Dynamics, but the team that works for Google uses Salesforce. It is the main CRM system that helps distribute the qualified by our company opportunities to the Google Field Sales Reps. We keep all client interactions logged into the system, for an easier overview of the whole accounts and separate contacts within accounts.
February 09, 2018

Salesforce Review: "SFDC a solid CRM platform"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

[It's] Used to track all leads, contacts, and prospects for our sales org. It is being used by the entire organization, it addresses our needs for CRM and tracks our pipeline from inception to close.
February 07, 2018

User Review: "Some Salesforce experience..."

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used SalesForce across marketing and sales departments as our CRM. We paired it with our marketing automation software to track, manage, and nurture our leads/accounts.
November 14, 2017

User Review: "The Wonderful World of Salesforce"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce is used across the company as a point of reference, but the most concentrated use comes from sales, marketing and customer success. It addresses our need to have a one-stop shop for anything and everything regarding our customers. Whether it be product suites, business needs, metrics and anything contractual.
Read John Hilburn's full review
November 06, 2017

Salesforce Review: "Manage your entire sales cycle"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Salesforce for both prospecting and account management. The sales department utilizes Salesforce and is not used in other areas of the company. It allows us to efficiently track prospecting activity and schedule check ins with our current customers. It also organizes our database so salespeople don't call into the same accounts.
Read John Cupoli's full review
October 25, 2017

User Review: "Salesforce Rocks!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is used by all of sales, finance and managers for reports. We use it for the CRM platform mainly but also have add-ons for creating quotations and reports/dashboards.

One of the best options is to email the reports directly out to the requested users daily/weekly which they love and the directors love the dashboards which they use for Board meetings.
Read Jayne Pearce's full review
October 17, 2017

User Review: "Salesforce is a Great Integration Tool"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is being used as a CRM platform for our entire organization. We use it as a means of interoffice communication, as well as sending vital information to third parties using secured links to files in Egnyte via the Salesforce platform. It's an excellent means of intradepartment communication and allows ease of access to vital information for every department in our office.
Read Shawn Petrunak's full review
September 19, 2017

"Salesforce.com Review"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Within the organization, we use SFDC to communicate and track progress with our lead generation provider. We also use it to track all potential clients through the sales funnel process.
Read Gene Whaley's full review
September 15, 2017

Salesforce Review: "No brainer!!"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce is being used as a sales tool. It tracks all of our tasks that needs to get done, tracking all demographic details about our prospects and clients. It is [used for] sending of agreements, sending of ROI analysis, to creating reports and dashboards. It is so completely customizable to every office. It fixed all [business problems] mentioned as everything was done manually [before].
Read Rich Martinez's full review
August 23, 2017

Salesforce: "SFDC Review"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce is being used across our entire organization. We use it to track new leads and opportunities, forecasting, and closing business. We find the reporting tools very useful as well. At a company this large, having everything in a centralized location with assigned people for accounts is absolutely critical. Can't imagine not having Salesforce.
Read Brent Borgersen's full review
December 05, 2017

Salesforce Review: "SFDC"

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SFDC is used widely, the entire sales team and marketing teams are enabled in SFDC. Marketing uses SFDC to track campaigns and demand generation and reporting on the leads coming from those activities. Sales uses SFDC for tracking on opportunities to close. Marketing is keen to understand through SFDC how much marketing activities are influencing pipeline.
Read Jaimie Bakas (Crandell)'s full review

Customer data management / contact management (108)
Workflow management (102)
Territory management (82)
Opportunity management (107)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (101)
Contract management (81)
Quote & order management (77)
Interaction tracking (91)
Channel / partner relationship management (71)
Case management (57)
Call center management (43)
Help desk management (47)
Lead management (97)
Email marketing (81)
Task management (93)
Billing and invoicing management (37)
6.7
Reporting (51)
Forecasting (92)
Pipeline visualization (102)
Customizable reports (105)
Custom fields (103)
Custom objects (99)
Scripting environment (72)
API for custom integration (84)
Single sign-on capability (79)
Role-based user permissions (61)
Social data (66)
Social engagement (65)
Marketing automation (88)
Compensation management (56)
Mobile access (95)

About Salesforce

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads.  It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. According to the vendor, on average, reps using Salesforce see: a +29% increase in sales from greater visibility, +34% increase in sales productivity, and +42% increase in forecast accuracy.

Salesforce Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Has featureContract management
Has featureQuote & order management
Has featureInteraction tracking
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Does not have featureCase management
Does not have featureCall center management
Does not have featureHelp desk management
Marketing Automation Features
Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Has featureTask management
Does not have featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Has featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features
Platform Features
Has featureMobile access

Salesforce Screenshots

Salesforce Integrations

123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm), Act-On Software, Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite, Ambassador, Artesian, Autopilot, Buddy Media, PROS Smart CPQ, Connect First Contact Center Solution, Demandbase, OneSpan Sign (formerly eSign Live), Ektron Web Content Management System, Oracle Eloqua, Engagor, eTrigue DemandCenter, SalesGenius, Genoo, HubSpot, InsightSquared, LeadLife, LoopFuse, Mavenlink, Adobe Campaign, Net-Results, Oktopost, Pardot, Aprimo, Unbounce, Woopra, Yesware, Zuora, ActiveDEMAND, Lead Liaison Lead Management Automation, Planyo Online Booking System, HG Focus, etouches Event Management Platform, Makesbridge, Phonedeck, Mautic Marketing Automation, Zoho Creator, Celoxis, HRMSSoft, FieldService360, ReportMiner, Centerprise Data Integrator, LeadBase, ServiceTrade, CallidusCloud CPQ, CallidusCloud CLM, CallidusCloud Sales Enablement, Interactions Digital Roots (formerly ENGAGE), DataCurrent, Acquia Platform, Right On Interactive, SnapEngage, Boingnet, Sage Intacct, Allocadia, Projector PSA, Oracle Responsys, Wrike, MindTouch, Fathom Connect, Fathom Analytics, Fathom Q, Fathom Customer Care, Paperless Proposal, AWeber, QuoteWerks, Mycroft Assistant, SmartSearch Document Management, Help.com, SendinBlue, Quick Base, Lead Only

Salesforce Competitors