https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/l0/pv/LVR8JXQCFPV6.PNGSalesforce.com...The best CRM for ALL types of Sales People!We use Salesforce daily to connect with potential new customers and keep track of our interaction with both current customers as well as potential buyers. The notes that we keep are invaluable because they make our interactions both meaningful and productive.,Keeps track of the number of times you have reached out to a potential customer. Allows you to follow the progress of an opportunity. Gives us the ability to organize the teams that are looking into our solution.,We have problems with Outreach and Salesforce integrating. I don't know how to solve this, but there is too much room for human error.,10,I am not sure about actual "closing" numbers, but since I started using SFDC, my ability to keep track of appointments and next steps has drastically increased. I would say that my productivity has gone up by over 35% since I started using SFDC. I have decreased the number of "unnecessary" calls by about 1/3 since using SFDC.,,Outreach, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrgMinute by Minute User of Salesforce!Our entire team uses Salesforce daily... not even daily, but minute-by-minute. All of our operations from recruiting, marketing, sales to customer success uses Salesforce to ensure our process are as streamlined as possible and nothing falls through the cracks. Some of the integrations with Salesforce we use are Enthusem for automated direct mail, TaskRay for project management, Outreach for sales, Ebsta, HubSpot and ZoomInfo for marketing. These integrations make our transition from recruiting to marketing to sales to success seamless!,They don't try to be everything, they just let everything integrate. Lightning is a great experience for our users. Workflow rules allow us to automate process. Integrations allow our departments to work seamlessly.,Catching up Lightning to have all the same functionality as classic. You have to bounce back and forth a lot. Sometimes it's hard to get to the data you're looking for. Allow for more data on dashboards.,10,Sales reps can easily track their opportunities. Management can easily build reports to track opportunities. Communication with clients has been more seamless.,InsideSales.com Predictive Pipeline,HubSpot, Outreach, SlackSales improvement with SalesforceThe software is being used by my team as a research tool for companies involved with nature conservation and production proposals; in which they need to plan a balance between both areas. The software is being used for prepared company scenarios for production and how they can sell their products, contacts and invoices, including the flow chart to do so and the recommendation of the implementation of a similar software. I did all this work to look for the money to invest in nature by the companies, and that needs to be balanced somehow.,Contacting your costumers It's simple to learn and use I can use it with flexibility at the office or my cellphone Everything is in the right place to increase my productivity,Provide training for users Provide guidance to pull up reports Provide guidance on how to make a better analysis,9,More contacts to companies that need planning services for nature conservation Keep track of the jobs I've been working on and their progress Have more nature conservation surface area,HubSpot Sales,Zoho CRM, Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics CRMSalesforce - Information at your fingertipsSalesforce is used by all sales teams and the marketing team within Balboa Capital. Salesforce enables our sales teams to engage with prospects, track notes, approvals, business opportunities, and ultimately submit applications. The marketing team uses Salesforce to track key metrics put in place by c-suite executives. From a marketing perspective, Salesforce.com allows us to pull custom sales reports in order to see how sales representatives are engaging with leads, the quality of leads, ROI on campaigns, lead life cycle, and forecasting. Salesforce.com provides us with a one-stop CRM system where we are able to pull important information immediately rather than waiting on IT to create a report on the back end.,Sales representatives can easily and securely store all important information pertaining to a record. Such as activity notes, call backs, opportunities, applications. There is improved organization of information once we migrated to Salesforce. The Salesforce reporting feature is easy to manage. Whether you are looking to create a simple leads report, or pull a complex accounts with applications report, all information within Salesforce is easily gatherable, editable, and exportable. I have been able to create my own reports within minutes that would have taken weeks for IT to build. Salesforce is fully customizable. If a feature you would like in your CRM system is not available with the "out of the box" purchase, you can easily visit the AppExchange to find the tool you would like to add. Salesforce empowers our sales team with the ability to have enchanced communication. Prior to using Salesforce, many of our sales representatives would use the sticky note method as a way of reminding themselves when to call back a specific record. Now, all follow up tasks automatically populate for sales representatives, so there is no more loosing accounts or forgetting about a meeting. Communication such as voicemails, emails, and call back tasks can be completely automated by using applications that sync with Salesforce.,Customization was a factor with the way that we use Salesforce. If your business sales cycle tends to be complex, you may need to think about hiring a Salesforce Admin to essentially customize your product. Salesforce is not easily customize-able for the everyday user. If you are unfamiliar with the way that Salesforce reports gather information or what information you are looking to pull, then the reporting feature may be confusing. It would be helpful if Salesforce provided users with simplified instructions for some of the most highly used reports. Salesforce updates may cause errors on customized triggers or work flows. Often times, if the CRM is updated to the newest edition, customized work flows that were created by your Salesforce admin may not function correctly. Time is spent finding the code and fixing the error on the back end.,9,From a marketing standpoint, I am able to pull various reports that look at campaign engagement, cost of campaign, and if any findings have occurred from campaign responses. This allows me to make decisions on cutting budgets for specific marketing campaigns, or placing more budget into a high performing campaign. We now have the ability to pull reports that show engagement attempts on leads. These reports allow us to ensure all leads in our database are being followed up in a timely manner, and that no lead is lost in the system. By ensuring that our sales representatives have high engagement on leads, we have ultimately increased our sales. Overall, Salesforce has had a positive impact on our company. A year ago we were using an archaic CRM system that bound us to the mere capacity of the database. Working with Salesforce has enabled us to implement and work with better sales functions and solutions that improve our company as a whole.,Oracle Siebel CRM,ZoomInfo, InsideSales.com Predictive PowerDialer, Conversica, MarketoBest CRM software available on the marketWe have embraced Salesforce CRM as our best business automation solution, marketing automation software, team collaboration and during this period we have seen a tremendous increase in our sales compared to previously when we had not started using Salesforce. It is customizable and supports the various departments in our organizations from a central point.,General increase in sales Redution in paperwork Selling smarter and faster Business processes automation Accessibility accross devices.,Salesforce customization can be expensive Salesforce require training to use,9,Increase in sales Reduction of paper work in the office Easy reports generation
Salesforce.com
1996 Ratings

Salesforce Reviews

Salesforce
1996 Ratings
Top Rated Award
Showing 160 of 1996 Salesforce ratings and reviews.
July 22, 2018

Review: "Salesforce.com...The best CRM for ALL types of Sales People!"

Pros and Cons

• Keeps track of the number of times you have reached out to a potential customer.
  • Allows you to follow the progress of an opportunity.
  • Gives us the ability to organize the teams that are looking into our solution.
  • We have problems with Outreach and Salesforce integrating.
  • I don't know how to solve this, but there is too much room for human error.
Read Mark Dille's full review
June 08, 2018

User Review: "Minute by Minute User of Salesforce!"

Pros and Cons

• They don't try to be everything, they just let everything integrate.
  • Lightning is a great experience for our users.
  • Workflow rules allow us to automate process.
  • Integrations allow our departments to work seamlessly.
  • Catching up Lightning to have all the same functionality as classic. You have to bounce back and forth a lot.
  • Sometimes it's hard to get to the data you're looking for.
  • Allow for more data on dashboards.
Read Angela Medlar's full review
May 04, 2018

User Review: "Sales improvement with Salesforce"

• Contacting your costumers
  • It's simple to learn and use
  • I can use it with flexibility at the office or my cellphone
  • Everything is in the right place to increase my productivity
  • Provide training for users
  • Provide guidance to pull up reports
  • Provide guidance on how to make a better analysis
Read Yemsi Pino's full review
April 12, 2018

Review: "Salesforce - Information at your fingertips"

Pros and Cons

• Sales representatives can easily and securely store all important information pertaining to a record. Such as activity notes, call backs, opportunities, applications. There is improved organization of information once we migrated to Salesforce.
  • The Salesforce reporting feature is easy to manage. Whether you are looking to create a simple leads report, or pull a complex accounts with applications report, all information within Salesforce is easily gatherable, editable, and exportable. I have been able to create my own reports within minutes that would have taken weeks for IT to build.
  • Salesforce is fully customizable. If a feature you would like in your CRM system is not available with the "out of the box" purchase, you can easily visit the AppExchange to find the tool you would like to add.
  • Salesforce empowers our sales team with the ability to have enchanced communication. Prior to using Salesforce, many of our sales representatives would use the sticky note method as a way of reminding themselves when to call back a specific record. Now, all follow up tasks automatically populate for sales representatives, so there is no more loosing accounts or forgetting about a meeting. Communication such as voicemails, emails, and call back tasks can be completely automated by using applications that sync with Salesforce.
  • Customization was a factor with the way that we use Salesforce. If your business sales cycle tends to be complex, you may need to think about hiring a Salesforce Admin to essentially customize your product. Salesforce is not easily customize-able for the everyday user.
  • If you are unfamiliar with the way that Salesforce reports gather information or what information you are looking to pull, then the reporting feature may be confusing. It would be helpful if Salesforce provided users with simplified instructions for some of the most highly used reports.
  • Salesforce updates may cause errors on customized triggers or work flows. Often times, if the CRM is updated to the newest edition, customized work flows that were created by your Salesforce admin may not function correctly. Time is spent finding the code and fixing the error on the back end.
Read Whitney Slothower's full review
May 29, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Best CRM software available on the market"

• General increase in sales
  • Redution in paperwork
  • Selling smarter and faster
  • Business processes automation
  • Accessibility accross devices.
  • Salesforce customization can be expensive
  • Salesforce require training to use
Read anne wanjau's full review
August 03, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce is for you!"

Pros and Cons

• The application keeps track of all historical interactions and actions the lead or customer has taken, this makes it easy for anyone to see what has been done.
  • The application can be integrated into almost any automation tool which opens the door to a wide variety of different ways we can interact with our customers and potential customers.
  • The integration process, though it integrates with nearly all outside tools, is quite daunting and tends to slow down any project that involves integration (at the beginning, once it is set up it performs exceptionally).
  • Generating reports and finding data as a new user can be quite difficult at times, the data it pulls is of great quality but getting there takes quite a bit of practice and patience.
July 14, 2018

Review: "Salesforce.com the best tool for recruitment and BD"

Pros and Cons

• It provides seamless candidate tracking opportunity.
  • It provides businesses with solutions to their existing problems such as our problem on how we can be abreast company-wide regarding our candidates' status.
  • It provides a great customer experience by having the support that we can cling to whenever there are downtimes or technical issues.
  • Not costly, and the pricing is justifiable with the solution the software is offering.
  • Whenever we upload the candidate's resume or interview notes in our system, it takes time for us to confirm that it is really uploaded.
  • We use the BD and TargetRecruit platform powered by SalesForce, and sometimes it is really hard to integrate them.
  • Not all customer support of salesforce are abreast on how to troubleshoot system problem. I hope they train their people to be the select few who can really resolve issues offline.
July 09, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce is FUN to use"

Pros and Cons

• Salesforce is extremely customizable. No matter how unique your business processes are, they can be created in Salesforce.
  • The Salesforce mobile app is very powerful and easy-to-use, so no matter where I'm at I can access my CRM data and edit records on the go.
  • Salesforce has a huge app exchange with 3rd party solutions that seamlessly integrate with your instance of Salesforce.
  • Salesforce is very expensive. They have several different products and editions, but the cheaper editions are often missing one or two key features that you need, so you're forced to pay for a more expensive edition which can end up being overkill.
  • While Salesforce is highly customizable, if you want a feature out of the box you will have to pay a lot more. So if you don't have the development experience to build something out in your Salesforce instance, you need to purchase an add-on from Salesforce. And often times these add-ons seem like things that should be included in the product anyways.
  • Salesforce is complicated and can take time to learn, meaning you'll need to spend resources to have someone in your organization trained on the product to get it's full value.
May 07, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce Connects The Most"

Pros and Cons

• Talks nicely with other platforms. A central hub to plug in the rest of your stack.
  • I feel like the Lightning platform is easy to use. If it's not easy, reps will not use it.
  • So many of my clients use it so it's good for my team to use SF so they are familiar with their clients' CRM.
  • Opportunity Creation. I still have to go to the classic view to build out opps which is cumbersome.
  • Support tickets could be answered quicker.
  • Highlights on technology partners. Maybe I would see a technology that compliments my other plug ins inside SF.
April 26, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Helps me do my job more efficiently"

Pros and Cons

• Organizing all data into a presentable format
  • It is really customizable based on my needs
  • I can use it to visualise all of the accounts and people I work with and it has the functionality for me to manage my whole job
  • Could be a more intuitive user interface - sometimes finding things can be difficult
  • Dashboard view could use some tidying up
  • Logging in can sometimes be a challenge from different machines
July 13, 2018

"Salesforce.com Review"

Pros and Cons

• It allowed us to keep very detailed notes about our clients, and the capability to track hiring managers if they moved to different companies
  • We were able to keep track of our consultants as well, including all of their personal info and hiring manager info, which helped us if there were openings on the same team or with the same manager
  • We also used Salesforce.com to keep a running dashboard of our internal sales numbers, so everyone knew how close they were to their goals/quotas in real time
  • Sometimes difficult to find the correct search filters when looking for a consultant or client
  • Was used more by sales people than recruiters, not as much functionality for recruiters
  • There are so many possibilities for functionality that it was sometimes difficult to know all of those possibilities without more comprehensive training
November 14, 2017

User Review: "The Wonderful World of Salesforce"

Pros and Cons

• Salesforce nails the reporting suite. It's so robust and refined, that it makes my job 10 times more efficient.
  • Task and recurring meetings. I love logging in everyday and knowing exactly what I have lined up for the day, or at least an idea of it. This helps me organize my calendar.
  • Notes, emails, plugins. I love being able to take notes directly into the Account/Opportunity, and then in turn send emails directly to the client from there as well. Also, if i'm in my work email, and I email a client directly, I can then easily attach said email into my Salesforce account via one easy click.
  • Reporting. At times it's a little too robust, and can lack certain intuitive features, especially when it comes to filters.
  • Drag n Drop. It would be great to be able to drag and drop a file directly into an Opportunity or Account.
Read John Hilburn's full review
November 06, 2017

Salesforce Review: "Manage your entire sales cycle"

Pros and Cons

• Salesforce is great at day to day organization through schedules tasks and events. It helps with efficiency as you have your required tasks laid out for you as soon as you log in.
  • Customization in Salesforce is both a blessing and a curse. If you understand how to utilize custom fields to better organize your list views and reporting it is invaluable.
  • Being able to mass email directly from the platform is great as it automatically logs the activity and streamlines the process
  • It is a very intimidating platform to new users. It's not at all intuitive or user friendly and definitely requires some training and help.
  • No customer service. If you only pay for the basic license good luck figuring out problems as customer service just refers you to the community boards to search for it there.
Read John Cupoli's full review
March 01, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Great for client support and closing prospects"

Pros and Cons

• Everything in one spot, on-the go. I can make changes and look up anything at any time with any client or prospect.
  • Everything is so organized. The search tool is great with finding partial phrases of cases and prospects.
  • Everyone connected. With Chatter, I can get in touch with anyone to help get tasks done quicker and more efficient.
  • A lot of pieces. I've made some mistakes with all of the pieces, remembering the difference between an Account, Contact, Lead, Opportunity, etc. but I'm getting use to it. Mastering these will make the search tool much more effective.
  • A few times I didn't receive notifications from the app. I had to log into the app to see them. I deleted the app and downloaded it again, and I haven't had any issues.
  • Sometimes pushing data up to Salesforce has some issues. There have been a handful of times I've spent hours trying to get a Contact person's info correctly. This has resulted in incomplete and duplicate contacts and opportunities.
Read DavidLee Martinez's full review
January 29, 2018

Salesforce Review: "Complex but a must!"

Pros and Cons

• Provides visibility on accounts, opportunities, customers and prospects.
  • It integrates with most other tools.
  • Provides accurate visibility on employees performance and activity.
  • Provides key insights through reporting.
  • It looks dated. There is a new version that is visually nicer but it lacks functionality.
  • It’s very complex to make changes and requires a lot of time to maintain.
  • If it’s not configured well it is a waste of time. You only get out what you put in.
  • It can be difficult to get quick support.
Read Stratford Canning's full review
January 24, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce is the best CRM...period."

Pros and Cons

• Salesforce is the most flexible CRM that I have evaluated. I am constantly finding new and better ways to manage teams and sales.
  • Salesforce does a very good job of supporting our business. We do have the premier support plan and that allows me to get help any time I need it.
  • The Salesforce AppExchange is great! We have deployed many tools and utilities to augment our implementation.
  • The reporting side of Salesforce is a little limited for our use but I can take anything out to Excel so I am able to get what I want from the system.
Read Mike Markham's full review
February 21, 2018

"Salesforce CRM Review"

Pros and Cons

• This secure cloud base software is incredible it can be used by any size or type of business.
  • Salesforce has transformed the way our company collects data and presents it in a single view. All the teams can get immediate access. Now we see what product and sales person is performing best right from the dashboard.
  • Salesforce allows us to trigger a campaign right from the dashboard instantly on mobile. It has branded email to stay consistent with emails.
  • We can pull data from Amazon and create data sets. It has the ability to create apps in a matter of minutes.
  • Salesforce provides 5 star support including phone, online, knowledge based and video tutorials.
  • More shortcuts for upsales and to save time.
  • Real time view of customers.
  • Salesforce is one of the best CRMs I have ever seen.
Read Denise D. BA Website Developer's full review
October 25, 2017

User Review: "Salesforce Rocks!"

Pros and Cons

• The dashboards are my favorite section. Great for a snapshot view of current situations.
  • The workflows are so easy to setup yourself. No need for Salesforce specialists at all. Very simple and user friendly.
  • You can select specific dates and times to send an email group of person a report which is great. Ensures those reports for specific meetings are never delayed.
  • Linking it to other systems could be better, for example SAP, which it really struggled with.
  • The number of columns is limited which is incredibly frustrating. Would be better with a scrolling bar.
  • Loading numerous amounts of data at a time can be difficult. We had to create a macro upload button which was a workaround to a problem that shouldn't be there to start with..
Read Jayne Pearce's full review
October 17, 2017

User Review: "Salesforce is a Great Integration Tool"

Pros and Cons

• Chatter. I believe the chatter feature is vital, it allows employees working from home to accurately and efficiently convey information to employees working in the office.
  • Egnyte built in features: It is huge to be able to review critical files while simultaneously being able to make and communicate decisions to others in the firm all on the same screen.
  • Tasks features: I live in tasks. It is infinitely easier for me to have a running task list then in it to go back and forth between salesforce and a third party Calendar app
  • File Storage: When storing files directly in Salesforce, I have experienced confusion and difficulty attempting to retrieve them.
  • Email feature: When emailing a request to another user via the salesforce email feature, it would be beneficial to have a direct link to that client page in the email being sent.
  • The Kanban feature: I would love to see the ability to sort in to the Kanban style filter for all opportunities, not only for files that I am listed as the owner of.
Read Shawn Petrunak's full review
December 05, 2017

Salesforce Review: "SFDC"

• Campaign attribution
  • Campaign tracking
  • Lead source tracking
  • Multi Touch Attribution
  • Account Based Marketing, lead to account matching to enable ABM campaign tracking
  • Reporting across the lifecycle of a campaign and tactic/activity influence
Read Jaimie Bakas (Crandell)'s full review

• Segmented email
  • Marketing automation
Read John Walsh's full review
March 01, 2018

User Review: "Salesforce is a great CRM"

• Reports
  • Reminders
  • Organizing
  • Easier to use
  • More streamlined
February 22, 2018

Review: "SalesForce - good platform, but too complex and time consuming"

Pros and Cons

• When you disqualify a contact/lead in SalesForce, it does not disappear so you can always revise your action. Not the case with Dynamics.
  • More information fits on one page, so you do not have to open 10 subwindows to get to the content you wish.
  • The search function can show you everything on a specific company that is in the system, other CRM platforms lack this function.
  • It would be great to have an overview of opportunities related to an account even if they are not related to the currently reviewed contact.
  • Logging an activity takes too many actions, at some point the conversation itself is shorter than the process of logging it after.
February 09, 2018

Salesforce Review: "SFDC a solid CRM platform"

• Account Management - able to structure account hierarchy
  • Contact Management - able to track activity, offers, and pending tasks
  • Visibility into all contacts in an account to make sure we don't send mixed messaging
  • At times can run slow, this may be due to our internal customizations
  • Limited options as a user to resolve issues, dependent upon others to fix problems
  • Reporting is a bit confusing, not intuitive to create useful reports on the fly
February 07, 2018

User Review: "Some Salesforce experience..."

• In-depth reporting
  • Customized contact and company properties
  • Easy to use and segment accounts
  • No live support - unless it is an urgent matter, there is no phone number to call. Support tickets are submitted via email and it takes a while for them to respond.

Customer data management / contact management (109)
Workflow management (103)
Territory management (83)
Opportunity management (108)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (102)
Contract management (82)
Quote & order management (78)
Interaction tracking (92)
Channel / partner relationship management (72)
Case management (57)
Call center management (43)
Help desk management (47)
Lead management (98)
Email marketing (82)
Task management (94)
Billing and invoicing management (37)
6.7
Reporting (52)
Forecasting (93)
Pipeline visualization (103)
Customizable reports (106)
Custom fields (104)
Custom objects (100)
Scripting environment (73)
API for custom integration (85)
Single sign-on capability (80)
Role-based user permissions (62)
Social data (67)
Social engagement (66)
Marketing automation (89)
Compensation management (57)
Mobile access (96)

About Salesforce

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads.  It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. According to the vendor, on average, reps using Salesforce see: a +29% increase in sales from greater visibility, +34% increase in sales productivity, and +42% increase in forecast accuracy.

Salesforce Features

Sales Force Automation Features
Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Has featureContract management
Has featureQuote & order management
Has featureInteraction tracking
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
Does not have featureCase management
Does not have featureCall center management
Does not have featureHelp desk management
Marketing Automation Features
Has featureLead management
Has featureEmail marketing
CRM Project Management Features
Has featureTask management
Does not have featureBilling and invoicing management
Has featureReporting
Customization Features
Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Has featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration
Security Features
Platform Features
Has featureMobile access

Salesforce Screenshots

Salesforce Integrations

123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm), Act-On Software, Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite, Ambassador, Artesian, Autopilot, Buddy Media, PROS Smart CPQ, Connect First Contact Center Solution, Demandbase, OneSpan Sign (formerly eSign Live), Ektron Web Content Management System, Oracle Eloqua, Engagor, eTrigue DemandCenter, SalesGenius, Genoo, HubSpot, InsightSquared, LeadLife, LoopFuse, Mavenlink, Adobe Campaign, Net-Results, Oktopost, Pardot, Aprimo, Unbounce, Woopra, Yesware, Zuora, ActiveDEMAND, Lead Liaison Lead Management Automation, Planyo Online Booking System, HG Focus, Aventri (formerly etouches), Makesbridge, Phonedeck, Mautic Marketing Automation, Zoho Creator, Celoxis, HRMSSoft, FieldService360, ReportMiner, Centerprise Data Integrator, LeadBase, ServiceTrade, CallidusCloud CPQ, CallidusCloud CLM, CallidusCloud Sales Enablement, Interactions Digital Roots (formerly ENGAGE), DataCurrent, Acquia Platform, Right On Interactive, SnapEngage, Boingnet, Sage Intacct, Allocadia, Projector PSA, Oracle Responsys, Wrike, MindTouch, Fathom Connect, Fathom Analytics, Fathom Q, Fathom Customer Care, Paperless Proposal, AWeber, QuoteWerks, Mycroft Assistant, SmartSearch Document Management, Help.com, SendinBlue, Quick Base, Lead Only

Salesforce Competitors