Salesforce Reviews

September 22, 2020

Salesforce is a FORCE for our SALES!

We currently use Salesforce as our donor management software, and we use it to track not only donations but event attendance and updated contacted information for our alumni community. Every person at our organization has access to Salesforce as our main database for tracking information about our participants and alumni. Salesforce allows us to look up all of the information we would need on a member of our community.
  • Lots of options and flexibility for customization to suit your organization's individual needs. This is great because the system can work for both large or small organizations with a variety of goals and methods of tracking data.
  • The system is well organized and easy to use if you are willing to dedicate the time to understand it and learn how it works, it makes intuitive sense. This is helpful and a strength when training new staff members on Salesforce.
  • Good customer service + ticketing assistance. The system is great because whenever I have encountered issues - mostly having to do with questions about how to use the software itself - I have received help in a timely fashion and it has always been helpful.
  • Salesforce could use some room to improve its reporting system. I find this system is difficult to use and confusing, as some reports that seem to have the same criteria yield different results once the report is run. This is also a part of the system that most staff I train Salesforce to find very confusing and hard to use.
  • Could be overhauled. Salesforce looks okay to use, but I feel that it doesn't have an up-to-date design, at least in the version that we use at our organization. With so many other products constantly updating their tool, it makes Salesforce feel slightly outdated.
  • Can be hard to use or intimidating for a newcomer - I get this feedback a lot from staff I train in Salesforce. They have an extensive FAQ/how to use section on their website, but some of the functionality is genuinely non-intuitive and even though I have been using the system for two years, I still run into questions where I have no idea how to customize something or add new information to the database.
I think Salesforce is very appropriate for tracking your customers or contacts, or in our case donors. I do not have personal experience using any of Salesforce's competitors, as every organization I have ever worked at uses Salesforce. This speaks to the universality of the system, and one of the benefits of Salesforce is how widely it is used and you are not learning some niche system that is only incorporated at one or two organizations. I would say that any company that has customers, or donors, or a group of people that they interact regularly with and needs to track information about, would benefit from using Salesforce to track these people and metrics. The customization of Salesforce lends itself easily to a variety of uses. I would say that Salesforce might not be necessary for a smaller organization where you don't need to track much information about the people you work with.
Bo Walker | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 18, 2020

Wonderfully Easy to Use

Salesforce is used as our prospective student management tool. As well as managing current students. It allows us to manage different student's interest levels, schedule admissions appointments, as well as distribute new student leads. We also use this to enter PDRs "personally developed relationships" with students. This tool is used by all admissions and links with another student management tool used by our admin team
  • Manage New Leads
  • Distribute leads across team members
  • Populate leads to work
  • Ease of use when needing new leads
  • More interest level platform
  • Getting rid of non interested leads automatically after number of times worked
This platform is well suited for our application (managing new student info) as well as distribution of leads. Ease of use in the area of assigning leads as well as scheduling appointments is very attractive. Areas where it is less appropriate I'm really unaware of due to the fact that this software works perfectly for what we needed
Read Bo Walker's full review
Maria Lopez | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 03, 2020

Best for Effective Outreach!

We use Salesforce CMS everyday to keep track of prospective students and applicants outreach. The entire department uses Salesforce. However, I'd say the majority of the entire organization uses it as well for slightly different reasons. It helps my team and I with performance as well to keep tabs on our metrics in order to drive recruitment.
  • Easy to Use
  • Maximizes Outreach
  • Effective tracking purposes
  • User-friendly report creation
  • More training on report creation
  • Ability to personalize prospect and application pages so that fields can be customized to individual preference
Salesforce CMS is well suited for checking in with clients, guests, and overall prospects. It allows you to properly enter contact information so that you can stay connected throughout long periods of time. I would definitely recommend Salesforce CMS to anyone that has a large pool of folks to reach out to in order to stay on track with your customers.
Read Maria Lopez's full review
August 30, 2020

Salesforce.com gets the job done!

It is used across the whole organization to facilitate customer outreach and contact and drives sales. It helps a company understand its business performance in a whole new way. I find it to be the most user-friendly platform that I have encountered as CRM has made its way into the business world.
  • Interfaces well with other existing software platforms.
  • Intuitive and user-friendly.
  • Easily adaptable modules.
  • Customer support
  • More adaptability to businesses needs and requirements.
  • Better interface with remote call software/call quality.
Some specific scenarios where I truly believe that Salesforce .com is well suited as a Customer Relations Software is integration with other software platforms that our company, and I imagine, any other company has also implemented that are already elemental to the performance standards that are set and must be met.
July 19, 2020

Salesforce Review

Salesforce linked to our online application where information is taken from the website and stored in salesforce. Used by almost all departments across the organization. Sales uses it for the opportunity function to track communication and the progress of the application while other teams work on the same application. sales managers track sales performance through reports.
  • Create reports
  • Customizable
  • Clear tracking
  • Help tools
Very useful to log information in a single place. Information can vary in type from website links and phone numbers, to written descriptions and sales call notes. Appropriate for any sales org. Suited for tracking information, as you can lock fields, adding to accountability. Good for tracking metrics and generating reports.
Jeff Fralick | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 06, 2020

Salesforce.com - great tool, but not for all organizations

Salesforce is being used at our organization for contact database management, asset management, and for deal tracking from early pipeline through CPQ.

We have developed and utilize a CPQ system built upon the standard Salesforce quoting system, but with features custom developed to account for our unique billing structure.
  • Data Integrity
  • Base Simplicity of UI
  • Automation
  • Customization
  • Mapping / Visualization of Data - most Salesforce or even vendor based mapping is not good. We'd love to map a lot of data we use, but the available tools are slow or are completely overwhelmed by this task
  • Email Marketing - we'd like to have custom email blasts based upon records in salesforce, but the current ability of Salesforce/Pardot is limited to user generated, not system generated content (which we'd prefer)
  • Visualforce - could be simplified like much else in SF platform
I'd be likely to recommend Salesforce to anyone who has time or resources to develop the system to meet their needs - or to hire that out to another firm. Salesforce is a HUGE tool that comes as a blank slate. and not appropriate for any firm that cannot have a near full time support person or developer.

Read Jeff Fralick's full review
Stéfano Bellote | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2020

A great CRM solution for your company to elevate sales and relationships!

It's used only by some departments that are directly related to the customers. For example sales, account management, and customer service. The software mainly addresses managing these relations, helping the user control the account and managing visits, status, sales performance, tasks and objectives. It is also for servicing the customers, which can help manage calls, follow-up the visits, call rate and a range of other indicators which Salesforce can manage and present on the app to the user.
  • Sales area and customer profile mapping and management
  • Customizability, it can fit your company through your needs and your current functionalities
  • Heavy to load on the run, while on the field with not so fast internet connection
  • Too many options and features, it could hide what you don't have the need to add/use to make the interface cleaner
It's a great CRM for any company with lots of customer relations and a need for detailed account management, it can really help the daily work making important information easy to visualize and help planning scouting, customer visits, tasks, objectives, and pretty much meeting every need of your account. It lacks a more intuitive interface, easier to use and operate, and also lighter - while on the field with poor internet connection it's really hard to do things on the app. A offline operation which synced with online data when connection is available, for example, would fix most problems I had on my daily use.
Read Stéfano Bellote's full review
Nick Flory | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 24, 2020

Salesforce: Salesperson's Best Friend

While this is used as a current customer tracking solution, Salesforce is primarily used as a prospecting, tracking & active opportunity sales cycle tool. We leverage leads for prospecting. Contacts are added to Accounts once they become engaged with our products/services or take meetings. Then, we use the Opportunity to track all things around our sales methodology (MEDDPICC).
  • Task reminders - never forget a customer follow.
  • Reporting to see how meetings, pipeline, closed business, $$ all stack up!
  • The layout of the "Lightning" version is a little clunky... more clicks to see info on a single page.
  • The "Related" tab is annoying that you have to click on it in an Account view to get more details on related Opportunity or Contact info or Activity... it should be an easy scroll down to view all. Not a click everywhere, and have things load, and then only get a subset of what you looking for to then click in more & continue drilling in for more detail.
It is the best CRM on the market. If you do not think so, go try out Dynamics... you will race back to Salesforce. Salesforce is great for marketing, sales, finance, & support teams. It is the best place to have a single source of truth about your clients. Use this to discover, develop, support, & maintain your customer base!!
Read Nick Flory's full review
February 22, 2020

Great Product!

I use it to help reach out to more companies as well as more customers. With this tool, my job becomes much easier, and also I can get in contact with many more people. My business is also booming much better with this tool in place.
  • Connects me
  • Finds business
  • Pricey
  • Hard to use at times
I am in a business where I am always trying to gather new business from clients or even other companies. With this tool in place, I can do that with ease now, and it also has helped my business in general as a whole. It's not meant for everyone, but I recommend everyone try it
February 13, 2020

Salesforce in the Workplace

Salesforce is being used as a CRM to house all accounts, create opportunities when we are in touch with accounts, and also store all information about each of the businesses we are prospecting or are current customers. We use Salesforce mainly in our sales department but also cross-functionally with our finance teams.
  • Stores all data we have discovered about prospects.
  • Reach out is easily accessible.
  • The switch from Classic to Lightning is tough in a startup because not everyone is forced to switch and that causes confusion.
  • The filters to create your own CRM are not easy and we have to hire contractors to do that for us.
Although there are many things I would like Salesforce to do better, we wouldn't be able to function as a sales organization without it. It keeps us organized and compliant on the information we have. It also gives us access to prior information that past reps have used as well as the many integrations.
February 11, 2020

with the help of Salesforce

Salesforce is being used by the whole organization, reduces the cost of sales, improves customer retention, better customer service, build more sustainable relationships, increases employee productivity, it is secure and well protected, freedom and flexibility to overall efficiency, and quickly meets business demands, with mobile access to our corporate data through mobile devices such as laptops, smartphones, and tablets
  • Build customized reports to analyze information organization wide.
  • Easily collaborate with the Team to share information securely and connect with employees across the organization effectively.
  • More available video based online training.
  • Navigating interface for simple tasks can get complicated.
Salesforce offers great analytics and reporting functions. It is a great tool to expand our overall productivity. We love using this software for tracking data, and I like that it provides accurate reports so we can make better decisions based on the reports we get. It is used across most of our organizations.
February 06, 2020

Salesforce is a no brainier in the modern business development world.

We use Salesforce for sales pipelines, account management, as well as tracking of our production teams progress. It allows us to have a centralized place that anyone in our org can go to find out the health of a given account.
  • Daily Task List
  • Easy reporting on user activity
  • There is a large number of clicks to get to certain features that feel like they could sometimes be simplified in the workflow.
Honestly, any company that manages multiple clients should consider Salesforce as a way to keep track of all things surrounding an account, from sales to order fulfillment.
Jake Tully | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 30, 2020

Sales, Account Managers, and the Rest Can Meet At SalesForce

In my role as a salesperson/account manager, Salesforce.com was implemented in order to give our teams a CRM that was sorely needed, but also to help manage a rapid period of growth that the company was suddenly facing. As the lead account manager, using a trusted CRM put everyone on the same page and allowed us to work with much more accuracy.
  • It's great for a company's first CRM.
  • It's excellent for managing clients of all different sizes/needs.
  • It could be overly complex at times for relatively simple clients.
  • The technical support issues may be difficult to handle.
SalesForce has been incredibly helpful as a major, central platform for managing sales leads, managing overall accounts, and managing expansion within a company. When account managers and salespeople need to be speaking the same language about the particulars of clients, it's absolutely essential to use a CRM like SalesForce.com so that all parties are included. When dealing with many clients of different sizes and needs, this type of program could not be more helpful.
Read Jake Tully's full review
December 05, 2019

Salesforce is great for our organization

Salesforce is being used across the whole organization with partners, customer, sales, and marketing. We use it to input our leads and opportunities. As well, making sure that pipeline data is put into a dashboard with each campaign being associated with a specific lead.
  • Organize data.
  • Showcase data visually that makes sense to a wide audience.
  • Allows for collaboration.
  • UI is a little old and clunky.
  • Needs a better knowledge base.
  • Mostly, the UI needs updating.
Salesforce is absolutely well suited for every organization that needs to organize all the information they have regarding their customers and leads.
Bryan Parry | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 03, 2019

Younger but growing branch of Salesforce's suite of products!

SFDC is used by the majority of the organization - all of Sales plus much of PS, Acct, Finance, etc. It also plays a key role in reporting data related to our Sales for Operations, Product, and Engineering. As that is the system where we record all of our new sales, we also use it to initiate other workflows in downstream systems thru integrations.
  • It is very flexible - can be customized to fit many unique use cases and workflows.
  • The reporting is robust and flexible. Lots of useful data can be pulled out of there.
  • You can easily customize the system to the many different users you have. Using separate profiles, you can customize what they see and how they see it.
  • With the flexibility comes complexity. You NEED multiple SFDC admins in order to use this in a large org.
  • Unrelated to the platform, we've had mixed results with some of Salesforce's approved partners.
  • We're finding ourselves limited on the number of rollups, and it's surprisingly difficult to get rid of old, unused rollups.
Best use case is for use by Sales: you can track leads and monitor activity done to close those deals. You can correlate activities to success metrics to form a Sales playbook. It serves us well as a system of record for our Sales and constitutes our source of truth for Sales as well as active customers.
Read Bryan Parry's full review
November 18, 2019

The best CRM Platform

Salesforce.com is used to manage leads data and agent tracking information to help understand our customers. We collect leads data through a number of programs, and then using our customized applications within Salesforce, we qualify leads into different categories based on the results from a needs analysis. With these findings, we make the recommendation of the services and products we match them with.
  • Account sharing among agents is a very good thing, no customer is left behind when their usual agent is not at work.
  • The default workflow is very easy to follow with the chevron design.
  • Access control and management are very user-friendly.
  • The new Lightning Experience is not as clear to use as Classic. Basic functions like logging in should not be a challenge. This can be changed without going back to classic.
  • The notes section on the leads could have the private checkbox on the same page as opposed to finding it in another menu.
  • The certification tutorials do not really show a clear carrier path. It seems all are relevant for the same certification but are they really?
Salesforce is well suited for a one-stop online and offline business solution for managing client relations and also selling products without face to face meetings. The use of Salesforce can meet all the needs of the business without the need for plugins and or other services external as Salesforce has really put great effort into making it full cloud solution for businesses.
John Chavez | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 13, 2019

For the professional CRM

Our company uses Salesforce.com for our CRM managers to track their performance around their clients. Salesforce.com tracks everything from the client information to the transactions that occur with each individual employee. We also use this as part of our HCM suite because it helps with our bonus structure. We also use the training portal for instructional designers.
  • Very easy to learn and operate
  • Easy to integrate with a variety of systems
  • Plenty of online training
  • It has so many features that although easy to learn does have a fairly steep curve.
Salesforce.com software excels in any organization that has multiple CRM that have a lot of clients. Salesforce.com software pools information very quickly from a variety of resources while at the same time keeping you up to date. Salesforce.com has plenty of notifications that will make sure that you can set your appointments with your clients without fail and even advise you on key points that you needed to discuss with them.
Read John Chavez's full review
November 13, 2019

Salesforce.com is great for any organization that wants insights into their customers

We use Salesforce.com within our organization as our CRM. We also utilize Salesforce.com as a store for our clients' information to enable us to better support and serve our customers and their billing needs. We utilize the reporting and storage capabilities to store our customers' information. The security features that SF offers are one of the key selling points and also being HIPAA compliant.
  • Great for client relationship management.
  • Lots of customization and can be custom tailored to your exact needs.
  • UI is well laid out and easy to use and understand.
  • Vast array of 3rd party integrations.
  • Technical support is not too great if you don't splurge on developer support.
  • When your contract ends constant hassling with sales increases.
  • Can tend to have performance issues and be slow to load.
Salesforce is great for any organization that's from mid to enterprise level. Salesforce is less appropriate for organizations that are in the SMB area since it can get expensive.
Christopher Frometa | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 07, 2019

Super convenient way to manage my leads

Salesforce is being used by our sales department, billing department as well as the implementation team. In terms of how it's used I can only speak for how our sales team uses it. It's where all of our leads sit. Anywhere from potential client information to relevant data information used to help our conversations progress. We have spaces to enter data based on conversations and changing over leads to accounts once they become a client or are going through the process of potentially becoming one. It keeps us extremely organized. It's our centralized place to manage leads day in and day out.
  • Extremely user-friendly interface—easy to learn.
  • Very customizable: add fields that would be relevant to why you're using Salesforce in the first place.
  • Lead history that's logged and dated to refer back to on future conversations.
  • I wish it had an easier way to save data once writing it, could get done writing a paragraph and if you forgot to press save you would have to do it all over again
It is well suited in sales environments for sure. When going through sales you need somewhere to manage all of your leads. Besides just managing them and having tasks, it does a good job of having integrations not only to Talk Desk but other apps that help create contracts, call recordings, etc. The way it logs each step of the way in terms of status used to track leads makes it really easy to figure out hot and cold leads as well.
Read Christopher Frometa's full review
November 01, 2019

Salesforce is the best!

We're using Salesforce across several departments—sales, marketing, customer success, valuation team, etc. We are using it to store all of our customers data and to record interactions with customers.
  • Reporting
  • Pipeline management
  • Internal communication
  • Down time/slowness
Well suited for sales teams.
October 29, 2019

Nothing beats SalesForce!

Salesforce is being used across our organization. The business problem it adresses is to communicate with customers and raises cases to our internal departments and team members for effective communication. It has made our life simpler by having all communications at one place. Tagging team members is easy and efficient and saves time.
  • Integrates well with other tools like JIRA.
  • One stop shop as a CRM by managing all queries at one place.
  • Triggers emails and notifications once a communication is received or case status changes (notifications can be configured.)
  • The report section - should be able to create tabular (multiple) report tables, in a dashboard.
  • I have got pretty much used to it. so nothing else in particular.
Anyone who has to collaborate with customers and internal teams - should go for it.
October 12, 2019

How Salesforce Transformed Us

We started by using Salesforce in just a couple of departments independently. It worked so well that now we are expanding it to every aspect of the business and moving to a consolidated single instance model to reap the benefits of a single source of data and a platform that is consistent across the company.
  • Salesforce handles searches extremely well. Many users have described it as Google for all your work stuff. The trick is to get all of your data onto the platform, but once that is done the magic of its relational database becomes invaluable.
  • Development on the Salesforce platform is very painless and easy to implement. The learning curve is not steep and the coding requirements are minimal. Their motto is "clicks not code" and that becomes very evident once you start using it.
  • The adaptability of the platform to any business and any aspect of the business makes it a no-brainer if you can afford the licensing costs. Once you realize that its powers go beyond CRM then the sky is the limit, assuming you can afford the licensing. But the benefits far outweigh the costs.
  • Anyone will tell you that it's expensive, and that is true. However, like many things in life, there are things to go cheap on and things worth spending the money on. It really is the Cadillac of cloud platforms.
  • Salesforce keeps pushing their Lightning experience platform, and while it is faster it is also missing some of the features still only available in classic mode. They need to do a better job of addressing those missing features, as no customer should lose features when upgrading to a newer version of anything.
  • I wish they would hold Dreamforce in different cities. It's such a great conference but sometimes making it out to San Francisco is difficult at best.
Salesforce is well suited to be the main cloud platform in use by all aspects of a company, from sales to support. If you go all in and get rid of your legacy systems, and move all of your data to a single cloud platform, the transformation will do wonders for your company. On the other hand, if you only use it for one department or one aspect, you'll never really see what the platform can really do.
Siddique Chaudhry, CCSK | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 27, 2019

Salesforce will help your sales team succeed!

We use Salesforce to allow our customers to create help support cases and have it act as our customer resource management (CRM). Salesforce is used to track potential customers, see the price point, all customer interactions, project timelines and much more. It is quite a versatile tool used to track our customer’s success.
  • Security cases are used to address customer security questions.
  • Customer account sales tracking - easy to monitor and improve our processes.
  • Support tickets - our main use, used to address customer problems.
  • Better search - it is quite difficult to find exactly what you’re looking for based on a simple search.
  • Faster load times - can be slow and glitchy at times.
  • More options for security cases - the unique options such as a drop-down box are not too flexible.
It is a great CRM tool that provides quick and efficient capabilities for customer success tracking. Salesforce is for organizations looking to implement a tool that can detect customer issues, security requests, project timelines, resource use, profile information for internal and external personnel, and much more. It is super flexible.
Read Siddique Chaudhry, CCSK's full review
September 26, 2019

Excellent CRM tool

Salesforce is being used across the business and organization. We are growing our footprint of the usage everyday. The sales cloud is widely used. We also use the service cloud. It gives one place for the business directors and VPs to have a snapshot of the sales and opportunities and the growth of the business.
  • The reporting tools are easy to use and publish
  • The business can see all the accounts easily
  • The reps can easily use the platform and get paid based the business they bring in. It motivates them to do more business.
  • Survey on Salesforce can be free integration provided in the tool itself
  • Multi level picklist is a pain to maintain
I look at Salesforce from an integration developer perspective. We have multiple ways to use SOQL and at least 2 ways to insert and delete records. The bulk feature is easy to use and helps us upsert up to millions of records without hassle. It is hard to maintain accounts when there are multiple levels of them.
Matthew Bernstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 25, 2019

Salesforce is great!

Salesforce has been a great resource for my organization. It is being used across the whole organization as a way to streamline and solidify our customer relationship management needs, making it extremely simple to track and monitor deals throughout the entire sales process. It is a great way to involve other departments, such as marketing and operations, on status updates on deals.
  • Customer profile management.
  • Ability to track pipeline and opportunity creation.
  • List views to see customers based on specific parameters.
  • List duplication and editing are sometimes difficult.
  • There are sometimes issues with dashboards and how information is displayed.
  • Exporting of documents sometimes does not translate to Excel, Word, etc.
Salesforce is best suited to be used by a sales organization that is looking to collaborate across multiple departments. For example, if a Sales Team is looking to involve marketing, operations, production, inventory, and customer support, consolidating all of the information in one place on Salesforce is a great way to keep everyone involved.
Read Matthew Bernstein's full review

Customer data management / contact management (133)
Workflow management (127)
Territory management (102)
Opportunity management (131)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (124)
Contract management (100)
Quote & order management (95)
Interaction tracking (112)
Channel / partner relationship management (88)
Case management (57)
Call center management (43)
Help desk management (47)
Lead management (119)
Email marketing (99)
Task management (114)
Billing and invoicing management (37)
6.7
Reporting (73)
Forecasting (112)
Pipeline visualization (126)
Customizable reports (129)
Custom fields (125)
Custom objects (119)
Scripting environment (88)
API for custom integration (102)
Single sign-on capability (98)
Role-based user permissions (85)
Social data (84)
Social engagement (83)
Marketing automation (110)
Compensation management (71)
Mobile access (115)

About Salesforce

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads. It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. According to the vendor, on average, reps using Salesforce see: a +29% increase in sales from greater visibility, +34% increase in sales productivity, and +42% increase in forecast accuracy.

Salesforce Features

Sales Force Automation Features

Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Has featureContract management
Has featureQuote & order management
Has featureInteraction tracking
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management

Marketing Automation Features

Customization Features

Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Has featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration

Security Features

Platform Features

Has featureMobile access

Salesforce Screenshots

Salesforce Integrations

Act-On Software, Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite, Ambassador, Artesian, Autopilot, Buddy Media, PROS Smart CPQ, Connect First Contact Center Solution, Demandbase, CX Social, eTrigue DemandCenter, SalesGenius, Genoo, HubSpot, InsightSquared Sales Analytics, LeadLife, Mavenlink, Adobe Campaign, Net-Results, Oktopost, Pardot, Aprimo, unbounce, Woopra, Yesware, Zuora, ActiveDEMAND, Lead Liaison Lead Management Automation, Planyo Online Booking System, HG Focus, Makesbridge, Phonedeck, Mautic Marketing Automation, Zoho Creator, Celoxis, HRMSSoft, FieldService360, ReportMiner, Astera Centerprise, LeadBase, ServiceTrade, CallidusCloud CPQ, CallidusCloud CLM, CallidusCloud Sales Enablement, Blacklight, Right On Interactive, SnapEngage, Boingnet, Sage Intacct, Allocadia, Projector PSA, Wrike, MindTouch, Fathom Connect, Fathom Analytics, Fathom Q, Fathom Customer Care, ClientPoint, AWeber, QuoteWerks, Mycroft Assistant, SmartSearch Document Management, Help.com, Sendinblue, Quick Base, Lead Only, Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud), Acquia Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP), Oracle Responsys, part of Oracle CX Marketing, 123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm), OneSpan Sign (formerly eSignLive), Ektron Web Content Management System (Discontinued), LoopFuse (discontinued), Aventri (formerly etouches), Interactions Digital Roots (formerly ENGAGE)

Salesforce Competitors

Borneosoft Payment Forms, ClinchPad, SAP CRM, RedHorse CRM, SalesExec, Sellf CRM, Second CRM, Zyprr Inc, Maximizer CRM, Claritysoft, NetSuite CRM+, WORK[etc], Keap (formerly Infusionsoft), Zoho

Salesforce Pricing