Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We replaced SharpSpring CRM. We wanted to replace that tool with Salesforce, as it was not a scalable tool that was growing with our organization. It did not connect with the other systems we used and we noticed that the data integrity and organization was poor. The customer service was also subpar.
Siebel to Salesforce.com
Custom SQL system with very limited Sales and Marketing capabilities.
We were previously using Sage Saleslogix. It was server based, so employees were completely dependent on the in house server being up. It also hadn't been updated in a really long time, so it was an old, clunky version. I'm not sure how good the product is now, but we were severely limited on how to search for accounts. I was not on the admin team for that product, so I can't provide a comparison from that aspect, but I can tell you that life got a whole heck of a lot easier once we were using Salesforce (i.e. previously, our IT guy built our reporting tools and opportunity/quoting/order processing function - now all of that we can do very easily with Salesforce)
We switched from Lotus notes.
Started with Salesforce
Microsoft CRM / PC Recruiter.
Switched from JD Edwards way back – 5 years back
First CRM in use at company.
We were using ACT and Goldmine.
N/A - It was the first CRM we implemented.
SAP CRM, SAP BW (business warehouse), SAP Portal Also, as part of service cloud migration plan to bring customer knowledge base from Moxy to SFDC.
Salesforce.com was our first CRM.
Salesforce.com is our original CRM.
It was our original CRM.
We used Salesforce.com from inception.
Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads. It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. According to the vendor, on average, reps using Salesforce see: a +29% increase in sales from greater visibility, +34% increase in sales productivity, and +42% increase in forecast accuracy.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
- Act-On Software
- Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite
- Ambassador Referral Marketing Platform (discontinued)
- Buddy Media, now part of Salesforce Social Studio
- PROS Smart CPQ
- Connect First Contact Center Solution
- CX Social
- eTrigue DemandCenter
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- InsightSquared Sales Analytics
- Adobe Campaign
- Lead Liaison Lead Management Automation
- Planyo Online Booking System
- HG Focus
- Phonedeck for Salesforce, a discontinued product
- Mautic (open source)
- Zoho Creator
- BiznusSoft HR (formerly HRMSSoft)
- Astera Centerprise
- CallidusCloud CPQ
- CallidusCloud CLM
- CallidusCloud Sales Enablement
- Right On Interactive
- Sage Intacct
- Projector PSA
- Fathom Connect, now part of Sharpen
- Fathom Q, now part of Sharpen
- Sharpen Contact Center Platform (formerly Fathom Voice)
- Mycroft Assistant
- SmartSearch Document Management
- Lead Only
- Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)
- Acquia Digital Experience Platform
- 123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm)
- OneSpan Sign (formerly eSignLive)
- LoopFuse (discontinued)
- Aventri (formerly etouches)
- Interactions Digital Roots (formerly ENGAGE)
- Ektron Web Content Management System (Discontinued)
- part of Episerver
- Oracle Responsys
- part of Oracle CX Marketing
Starting Price: $25
|Essentials||$25.00||Per User/Per Month|
|Professional||$75.00||Per User/Per Month|
|Enterprise||$150.00||Per User/Per Month|
|Unlimited||$300.00||Per user/Per month|