Salesforce CRM, a cloud-based CRM system, is one of the best out there. Customized for managing services, marketing, or sales. All of our …
Salesforce.com helps us manage customer data and store sales, marketing, customer service, and engineering departments. It's widely used …
I used Salesforce to help organize cold/warm leads with data points attached to each including notes, timestamps, and attachments. …
Salesforce.com is used primarily by our Business Development and Account Teams. Our Salesforce.com instance has been highly customized to …
Salesforce.com [is] placed in the heart of the sales business [as a] daily main forecasting tool. Embedded reports and top management …
Salesforce is a [user] friendly and very flexible platform providing the ability to communicate between different departments creating …
Used it for major ticket logging systems by end-users. There are so many small features that make your life so easy. The UI is really …
We use Salesforce as a CRM for service cases, to track wholesale accounts, and to manage D2C leads. We also rely heavily on reporting to …
We use Sales Cloud to manage the opportunity pipeline, show performance to revenue plan and collaboration between Sales & Marketing …
We are using Salesforce.com as a customer relationship management software. We moved our email marketing over to Salesforce, and are in …
we use Salesforce.com as our CRM database to manage customer relationships/engagements and keep track of their activities with our …
It's being used to track customers, appointments, customer data, so the bankers enter the notes about opportunities, track the status of …
Salescloud is being used by a department. It is a sales module of Salesforce.com. It is used for sales and also marketing purposes. There …
Salesforce is being used by our entire company. We use it for Accounting, Sales, Account Management, Production, and Support. We use it in …
We have thousands of clients over various industry and need to analyze the sales funnel to assess ROI as well as to maintain control over …
Customizable reports (178)
Customer data management / contact management (182)
Opportunity management (178)
Workflow management (173)
Per User/Per Month
Per User/Per Month
Per User/Per Month
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.salesforce.com/form/sem/sal…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $25 per month
Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads. It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. According to the vendor, on average, reps using Salesforce see: a +29% increase in sales from greater visibility, +34% increase in sales productivity, and +42% increase in forecast accuracy.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
SalesForce is a popular CRM tool, and one of it's most notable features is report creation. New users may have a hard time creating these reports, though, so we walk you through the process step by step.
- Act-On Software
- Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite
- Ambassador Referral Marketing Platform (discontinued)
- Buddy Media, now part of Salesforce Social Studio
- PROS Smart CPQ
- Connect First Contact Center Solution
- CX Social
- eTrigue DemandCenter
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- InsightSquared Sales Analytics
- Adobe Campaign
- Lead Liaison Lead Management Automation
- Planyo Online Booking System
- HG Focus
- Phonedeck for Salesforce, a discontinued product
- Mautic (open source)
- Zoho Creator
- BiznusSoft HR (formerly HRMSSoft)
- Astera Centerprise
- CallidusCloud CPQ
- CallidusCloud CLM
- CallidusCloud Sales Enablement
- Right On Interactive
- Sage Intacct
- Projector PSA
- Fathom Connect, now part of Sharpen
- Fathom Q, now part of Sharpen
- Sharpen Contact Center Platform (formerly Fathom Voice)
- Mycroft Assistant
- SmartSearch Document Management
- Lead Only
- Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)
- Acquia Digital Experience Platform
- 123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm)
- OneSpan Sign (formerly eSignLive)
- LoopFuse (discontinued)
- Aventri (formerly etouches)
- Interactions Digital Roots (formerly ENGAGE)
- Ektron Web Content Management System (Discontinued)
- part of Episerver
- Oracle Responsys
- part of Oracle CX Marketing
Frequently Asked Questions
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Salesforce is always available securely from any internet-capable device anywhere in the world, UNLESS you choose to set security measures so that ONLY trusted IP ranges may access the system at certain times of the day. It's all about choice and flexibility with Salesforce products.
They always advise of maintenance windows which never interrupt daily processes and I have only experienced 1 outage in my 5 years of working with SF which was resolved in less than 10 minutes.
Salesforce is available whenever you need it. Have never had it go down.
All Force.com apps run on world-class data centers with backup, failover, and disaster-recovery facilities. Force.com has had a proven 99.9 percent uptime record for years. Accordingly, I only recall our instance of Salesforce having one unscheduled, brief down time over 6 years. I can't remember for sure, but it may have been due to our Internet Service Provider (ISP) versus Salesforce itself. Also, Salesforce does it's best to keep customers in the loop: Trust.salesforce.com is the salesforce.com community's home for real-time information on system performance and security. On this site you'll find: Live and historical data on system performance Up-to-the minute information on planned maintenance Phishing, malicious software and social engineering threats Best security practices for your organization Information on how we safeguard your data
On the last 12 months scale, I didn't encounter any unplanned outage or application errors. Sometimes the SFMC (Exact Target) is a little slow during noons, but it is understandable. Planned outages are adequately pre-notified on the login and via separate email alerts.
Salesforce does a great job with their scheduled maintenance. I have not faced any downtime at all.
Very occasional outages
Over the past five years we have only experienced one actual downtime whereby the service was unavailable for several hours.
Very good uptime. Planned downtimes are shown well in advance. trust.salesforce.com documents everything publicly.
• Very reliable. Upgrades are generally made at night or weekends. Minimal disruption
In the past year, we have had some downs for searching etc, but our people don’t see it.
No outages that I can remember. Releases, upgrades, maintenance etc are all routinely planned and communicated via email and when logging in.
There have been times when it's gone down. It’s generally not the entire network, but just a cluster.
It is very good. We have just experienced scheduled downtime. At one point they moved one of our development instances and we got 2 months notice. We have never had an issue with system down without prior notice.
It is never down.
For an application this large and complex it’s very good. There have been a couple of down times, but it has never disrupted our business to a major degree. There are only a couple of configuration changes that require them to take your instance offline and that is known downtime. An example, is when we turned on multicurrency.
Very good – almost 100%. With their latest release mechanism, really no downtime.
It has been down before, but not frequently.