Salesforce Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

July 23, 2021
Jason Carlage | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

[Salesforce.com] is used as the CRM to track leads and close deals. Account executives use it to qualify leads, input customer data, move them through the sales pipeline and to close opportunities. It is also used to see at a glance how an account exec is performing at particular accounts, regions, comparisons to other reps, etc. Management frequently utilizes the reporting and analytics that it offers.
Read Jason Carlage's full review
June 30, 2021
Quentin Goin | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

[Salesforce.com] is being used across a large part of the organization to track customers, prospects, partners, sales and much more. Having a single platform for users to easily access on their mobile device or web is beneficial for IT tracking and managing data. From expense reports to managing visibility of parent/child companies, Salesforce can be configured to do it all.
Read Quentin Goin's full review
June 30, 2021
Tory Robinson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

[Salesforce.com] is utilized by my organization with the marketing, sales, and operations departments. It's mostly used company wide. My purpose for this CRM is to track the result of marketing campaigns. We are able to add campaign members to different marketing campaigns and track what lead, prospect, or customer opened certain communications.
Read Tory Robinson's full review
June 22, 2021
Nichole Pelaez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Salesforce to manage our customer database and store information for all departments to use such as marketing, sales engineers, and customer support. It solves the problem of having all information stored in one easy-to-use place for everyone versus pieces of information stored in different places within our ERP and each department having to fish for it which can be time-consuming. Overall having customer profiles with all the information in one place allows us to serve our customers better and faster.
Read Nichole Pelaez's full review
May 26, 2021
Kurt Johansen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Salesforce as our main CRM. Almost all aspects of our business are dependent on Salesforce and use it every day. Our Service team uses the Field Service component to Salesforce, mainly because of the main SF app does not cache data in any capacity, rendering it useless without a cellular connection, which is a reality in suburban areas of the country. Our Sales team is forced to use the SF Mobile App for their end of the business as there is no 'sales' version of the Field Service app to allow caching of future appointments. The main plus for SF is forcing all ends of the business to work on the same platform, making everything uniform for business practices. If all information, processes, and data go through the same funnel, everything is easily located, tracked, and communicated.
Read Kurt Johansen's full review
May 24, 2021
Kelly Cokorudy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

[Salesforce.com] is my everyday need for getting in
touch more closely with my customers and to make the sales and purchase very
effective and convenient as well. Through [Salesforce.com] I am capable of managing
my database and asset related to my entire customer-to-business services. Salesforce sales cloud has enabled me to track back any of the client’s history
so that I can better tackle the queries in near future and provide me a limitless
tracing of the previous data and this feature helps me to have a grip on my
customer relation.
Read Kelly Cokorudy's full review
May 02, 2021
Daniel Cooper | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

[Salesforce.com] is the automated CRM platform that helps the marketing team follow leads until they are ready for conversion, track all customer information and interactions, and provide a central location to store the customer data. The dashboard displays real-time sales data and custom reports from a mobile device or web browser.
Read Daniel Cooper's full review
April 29, 2021
Ben Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Salesforce to create "Cases" in the service module. Once we have created a case, we can add information from the customer, the problem they are having[,] and our planned solution for that problem.
We also use that case to keep track of what has been done to solve the problem, what parts will be sent, what [paperwork]/parts have been received back from our service techs in the field.
Read Ben Johnson's full review
April 13, 2021
Sebastian Pereira | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce is being used as a Sales tool to manage leads, opportunities, contracts. We don't use it too much as a CRM tool, at least to the extent we should. We integrate with DocuSign to manage contracts inside the Account and Contract objects.
We also use the "platform" part to develop a billing solution that integrates with QuickBooks.
Read Sebastian Pereira's full review
July 13, 2021
Ron Toth | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Everyone at the company uses Salesforce. I find it close to impossible to be effective without a CRM system like Salesforce. Whether it's SDR team or sales or account management the entire company uses Salesforce for every task done. It allows us to track every communication possible so there is a record that will never go away. We ensure everything goes in Salesforce and have the mentality here that if it's not in Salesforce, it didn't happen. It almost becomes an extension of you as there really isn't a work task you can do without logging it somehow in Salesforce.
Read Ron Toth's full review
July 07, 2021
Vítor Hugo Pacheco | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We're using Salesforce all across the organization so we're able to keep track of all leads, opportunities, converted and non converted customers.

It gives us a clear view of all the steps of the sales funnel and a 360º view of the customer journey, providing our business valuable feedback so we can correctly direct our sales and service efforts.
Read Vítor Hugo Pacheco's full review
June 29, 2021
Bryan Goodyear | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce.com is used at our organization to manage growth opportunities globally by our sales and account teams. It helps provide visibility in areas where we are growing, pursuing opportunities, where we are in that process and can reveal the health of our pipeline (for example, help expose areas that may need more pipeline).
Read Bryan Goodyear's full review
May 23, 2021
Theo Pillich | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Salesforce for CRM and it is used by many departments across the organization (sales, account managers, support, success). It helps streamline entering account information and keeping track of account records for all our customers. It has helped make everything much more streamlined and more efficient. Salesforce is the best.
Read Theo Pillich's full review
May 18, 2021
Derek Biondi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce is being used across the whole organization to manage prospect and current client data. It allows us to manage data between different offices (and now between different homes with work from home now). Because we are a software company, it helps us to manage a lot of data that only exists digitally. Also, it offers the ability to communicate between departments on things like Sales and Customer Onboarding.
Read Derek Biondi's full review
May 09, 2021
Kelly Ferriter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It is being used in my department to keep track of our interactions with customers and to make sure none of our customers terminate. If they are getting close to their termination date then we call them and make sure they have upcoming appointments.
Read Kelly Ferriter's full review
May 06, 2021
Roberto Fabre | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using Salesforce.com across the whole globe for our CRM and marketing integration with Marketo. Salesforce.com is the top CRM tool in the market. Within Snow Software, we use it mainly for sales, marketing orchestration, support cases, and customer success. We have found that the automation rules and workflow rules from Salesforce.com are top of the line in generating business continuity.
Read Roberto Fabre's full review
April 24, 2021
Megan Murray | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are currently using Salesforce.com, although not well, to track seller and buyer needs of a product we broker. We have one account that is tied to the owners' email which helps feed in the data and our VA at times logs in to help. We are trying to have it solve tracking so we don't miss opportunities and looking for ways to streamline processes.
Read Megan Murray's full review
July 22, 2021
Hans Hong | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our entire business uses Salesforce.com to run customer-centric processes, sales, marketing, quoting, customer service, and field service. Because of this, it is actually very advantageous because everyone is using the same data and we can build entire business and customer processes around it. All of our associates have wide and deep visibility, and this is especially useful for customer-facing field teams (sales, service).
Read Hans Hong's full review
June 07, 2021
Vrushali Raskar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce is being used by every company now worldwide due to its efficacy to manage all customers' data and their interpretations same is being used by my organization since I joined the organization. It's a must-have application if your company is customer-centric. It has a very efficient workflow which helps to carry out decisions related to customers very easily.
Read Vrushali Raskar's full review
February 04, 2021
John Hornof | TrustRadius Reviewer

I attempted to sign up with Salesforce.com in mid-December. They
charged me right away, but after two weeks of back and forth and not being able
to sign in on the links they provided me, I tried calling them. They have the
worst customer service I have dealt with in recent years. I spent over two
hours on the phone with their team on my first call attempt (total of 3). The
first person I spoke with could not speak English very well and had a hard time
understanding what it was I needed assistance with. Therefore, could not
resolve my issue. He hung up on me out of frustration. The second person I
spoke with was a little better to understand, but not by much. While she
understood me, her customer service was lacking, and she did not fix the issue.
The issue being that going on three weeks, I still could not access what I paid
for. After the links she sent me still did not work, I called them one last
time and canceled the services I had originally ordered/purchased. It was
nearing a month and I was about to be charged by them again for services I
never received to begin with. When I had
called customer service, yet again, I told them to just cancel my account. The
male representative just kind of laughed and said, "Good luck, since you
signed a one-year contract." Needless to say, I had to call my bank and
request a new card number because they are still trying to charge me. This is
the worst service from any marketing professional I have ever dealt with, and I
have tried several. They are extremely lacking in service and steal from
consumers. DO NOT TRUST THEM!
Read John Hornof's full review
May 12, 2021
Shefali Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce CRM is being used by the majority of the departments and especially by Marketing and Sales folks. It is used for prospecting, lead scoring, buyer journey, lead management and more.
Read Shefali Sharma's full review
April 28, 2021
Kennedy Lunga | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce is being used in Organisation through Members joining TrealHead and competing against each other to learn how to work with each other to reach targets and sales profit as it helps each individual to know what they good at and what they find interesting and skills used to be the best at their work.
Read Kennedy Lunga's full review
April 25, 2021
Lisa Petray | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce is used to store account data, record sales interactions with customers, create and track opportunities with accounts, log activity, share information with inside employees, send marketing emails.
Read Lisa Petray's full review
July 18, 2021

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce.com is an integral tool across our organization on the customer relationship management side. We have a diverse set of clients/investors and Salesforce helps us manage / catalog / coordinate these relationships. The core function salesforce provides for us is being able to manage a large number of relationships across a single database / product.
June 13, 2021

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesforce is used by our revenue teams to manage customer and prospect information. It is used from the beginning of the sales funnel to manage leads all the way through to customer success and managing existing customers.

It solves the problem of keeping all the prospect/customer data in a single location. For Sales, it allows them to manage their funnel and work deals through the entire sales cycle. Not only do we use it as a CRM but it's our central location for data and reporting. We do some reporting directly in Salesforce reports, but we have also built Tableau dashboards in Salesforce for the Sales team to quickly view their KPI and view their funnel.

Customer data management / contact management (169)
Workflow management (161)
Territory management (133)
Opportunity management (165)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (155)
Contract management (128)
Quote & order management (123)
Interaction tracking (142)
Channel / partner relationship management (114)
Case management (57)
Call center management (43)
Help desk management (47)
Lead management (152)
Email marketing (129)
Task management (144)
Billing and invoicing management (37)
6.7
Reporting (105)
Forecasting (143)
Pipeline visualization (158)
Customizable reports (163)
Custom fields (159)
Custom objects (152)
Scripting environment (116)
API for custom integration (130)
Single sign-on capability (129)
Role-based user permissions (117)
Social data (103)
Social engagement (102)
Marketing automation (136)
Compensation management (89)
Mobile access (143)

What is Salesforce?

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads. It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. According to the vendor, on average, reps using Salesforce see: a +29% increase in sales from greater visibility, +34% increase in sales productivity, and +42% increase in forecast accuracy.

Salesforce Features

Sales Force Automation Features

Has featureCustomer data management / contact management
Has featureWorkflow management
Has featureTerritory management
Has featureOpportunity management
Has featureIntegration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Has featureContract management
Has featureQuote & order management
Has featureInteraction tracking
Has featureChannel / partner relationship management

Marketing Automation Features

Customization Features

Has featureCustom fields
Has featureCustom objects
Has featureScripting environment
Has featureAPI for custom integration

Security Features

Platform Features

Has featureMobile access

Salesforce Screenshots

Salesforce Video

Watch What if selling were smarter, and faster? Sales Cloud lets you focus on what matters most: your customer.

Salesforce Integrations

Act-On Software, Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite, Ambassador Referral Marketing Platform (discontinued), Artesian, Autopilot, Buddy Media, PROS Smart CPQ, Connect First Contact Center Solution, Demandbase, CX Social, eTrigue DemandCenter, SalesGenius, Genoo, HubSpot Marketing Hub, InsightSquared Sales Analytics, LeadLife, Mavenlink, Adobe Campaign, Net-Results, Oktopost, Pardot, Aprimo, unbounce, Woopra, Yesware, Zuora, ActiveDEMAND, Lead Liaison Lead Management Automation, Planyo Online Booking System, HG Focus, Makesbridge, Phonedeck, Mautic (open source), Zoho Creator, Celoxis, HRMSSoft, FieldService360, ReportMiner, Astera Centerprise, LeadBase, ServiceTrade, CallidusCloud CPQ, CallidusCloud CLM, CallidusCloud Sales Enablement, Blacklight, Right On Interactive, SnapEngage, Boingnet, Sage Intacct, Allocadia, Projector PSA, Wrike, MindTouch, Fathom Connect, Fathom Analytics, Fathom Q, Fathom Customer Care, ClientPoint, AWeber, QuoteWerks, Mycroft Assistant, SmartSearch Document Management, Help.com, Sendinblue, Quickbase, Lead Only, Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud), Acquia Digital Experience Platform, 123FormBuilder (formerly 123ContactForm), OneSpan Sign (formerly eSignLive), LoopFuse (discontinued), Aventri (formerly etouches), Interactions Digital Roots (formerly ENGAGE), Ektron Web Content Management System (Discontinued), part of Episerver, Oracle Responsys, part of Oracle CX Marketing

Salesforce Competitors