Salesforce

Salesforce Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Erik Viager | TrustRadius Reviewer
90% of the support I receive from Salesforce.com is from the Salesforce Knowledge Base. The knowledge base has educational articles and "how-tos" but also is a community forum of Salesforce.com users posting their questions and getting answers from other, more experienced Salesforce.com users. I wish there would be a chat with a Salesforce.com Support specialist feature.
Jason Carlage | TrustRadius Reviewer
I've used Salesforce in large sales organizations where there were people on staff who were trained in Salesforce, and I was instructed to contact them. They did know exactly what to do and how to resolve issues, but with a big Saleforce they were often very busy. I would have preferred to contact Salesforce's customer support, but I'm not sure if that is possible since each company's version of Salesforce can be customized so much.
Quentin Goin | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is difficult to get complex issues resolved with nearly any Support department if you can't get the level 1 person to understand what complex tasks are taking place. Not bad for the first level support. I would recommend a Salesforce consultant for complex issues.
Tory Robinson | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have called Salesforce support for several questions about the integration between other platforms my company uses. The staff have always been able to answer my questions in a timely manner. If they weren't able to answer the question on the spot, I received a call back given the appropriate answer. I am very satisfied with their support.
Nichole Pelaez | TrustRadius Reviewer
It takes a while to get into contact with support if truly needed and I often find myself trying to figure it out on my own instead with online resources. If they would bump up the level of videos and FAQs online to be more comprehensive, user-friendly, or provide on site training if requested, it would be more beneficial for my organization.
Kurt Johansen | TrustRadius Reviewer
SF Support is garbage. Mainly because when you call them, they have no working conceptual idea of how your build of the CRM functions. NEVER purchase their top tier support, because again, they don't know how your build works, how its supposed to work or what any of the backend coding or changes your 3rd part developer (that SF makes you sign a contract with and hire to use their software) has made.
All ACTUAL support comes from that 3rd party. But you better make sure they answer emails sooner than 48 hours or have 24hour live support options. If your CRM takes a nose-dive, your business is down until your 'partner' does their job. Most small businesses cant afford to keep a SF Developer on payroll to attack these issues as they arise. So we are left to our own devices because SF support, as this whole review has encapsulated, doesn't give a shit about you or your experience. They just want your money.
Daniel Cooper | TrustRadius Reviewer
Users of [Salesforce.com] can contact the support via phone, email or live support. There is a chat option in their website that can be used to get instant feedback from an agent regarding the product information, login help or any other. They take user feedback positively and are always ready to improve.
Sebastian Pereira | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Professional version relies on its community and its documentation. No chat support, no phone support. And I think for 70+ USD/ user/ month, there should be some of those options available. Finding an answer in the community is not always easy to do. I had to go with a Salesforce developer or administrator to find answers that I think I should be able to find with support.
Ron Toth | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have never had a question that I needed salesforce to answer but I've heard from colleagues that their answers are given quickly. They know they are the market leader and tend to act professionally when situations arise.
Hans Hong | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sometimes it's very difficult to get through their first level of support. It's like they don't read your case notes and ask you to repeat yourself over and over. They have made improvements for us recently though, so I can't say it hasn't improved in the past year to year and a half.
Vrushali Raskar | TrustRadius Reviewer
As it is one of the widely used CRM all over the world my organization trusts Salesforce. It also has various features that other CRMs don't have. [I use] its mobile application [because it] delivers the best appropriate results in managing customer needs which is one of the best features.
April 28, 2021

Salesforce.com Review

Kennedy Lunga | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is well as they are there for your daily queries and help as each member who is a user is entitled to get service and help whenever you don't understand or when there's an error that persists. the turnaround time is fascinating and really on time when the query is processed.
We do have an in-house team to help us with our Salesforce.com (SFDC) needs and though sometimes it [is] due to technical glitches, which may take a long time to address, we do workarounds to ensure that we are still able to send our deliverables (e.g. for our team, reporting wise).
We found the Salesforce.com support team very helpful and responsive. We had a few initial questions / issues when we first launched and found the team both very quick and helpful in providing responses and solving any issues we were facing. Great customer service overall - absolutely no issues.
I haven't needed support directly from Salesforce in any of my roles. However, we have always had a Salesforce admin and they have been able to manage Salesforce really well. Sometimes it does take a while for them to implement changes/improvements but nothing too crazy. The important thing is that they are actually able to do what we request.
I've had almost always had a pleasant experience with emailing my Account rep or submitting a support request to Salesforce. They first provide you tools to investigate issues for yourself (the Community, knowledge articles, help articles, Trailhead, status pages) and if you can't figure it out on your own, then they always get back to me within 4 hours (but it can depend on your SLAs). Most support personnel are polite and understanding and they try their very best to understand and educate you. There are frustrating times where it seems like they haven't read any details in your ticket before asking a question - but I have experienced that across all companies and all industries.
I gave this rating because I do not deal with SFDC support. That is the function of our Salesopps person. Last week though, it was incredibly frustrating that the site was undergoing maintenance in the middle of the day. It was very disruptive to the entire team and we lost about 2 hours of productivity. Make the hours that it will be down during the night so people don't lose time in their workday.

Salesforce Scorecard Summary

Sales Force Automation (9)
Customer data management / contact management (176)
Workflow management (168)
Territory management (137)
Opportunity management (171)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (160)
Contract management (132)
Quote & order management (126)
Interaction tracking (147)
Channel / partner relationship management (118)
Customer Service & Support (3)
Case management (57)
Call center management (43)
Help desk management (47)
Marketing Automation (2)
Lead management (159)
Email marketing (134)
CRM Project Management (3)
Task management (150)
Billing and invoicing management (37)
6.7
Reporting (112)
CRM Reporting & Analytics (3)
Forecasting (149)
Pipeline visualization (164)
Customizable reports (169)
Customization (4)
Custom fields (164)
Custom objects (156)
Scripting environment (118)
API for custom integration (134)
Security (2)
Single sign-on capability (135)
Role-based user permissions (124)
Social CRM (2)
Social data (107)
Social engagement (106)
Integrations with 3rd-party Software (2)
Marketing automation (142)
Compensation management (91)
Platform (1)
Mobile access (150)

What is Salesforce?

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads. It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. According to the vendor, on average, reps using Salesforce see: a +29% increase in sales from greater visibility, +34% increase in sales productivity, and +42% increase in forecast accuracy.

Salesforce Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Territory management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
  • Supported: Contract management

• Supported: Compensation management

Platform Features

• Supported: Mobile access

Salesforce Screenshots

Salesforce CRM - More than just a contacts database, Salesforce CRM is your centralized repository of customer information in the cloud.Salesforce Dashboards - Advanced reporting for Sales Executives, Sales Managers, or Service Managers allows you to keep a pulse on customer acquisition and satisfaction.Force.com Platform - More than a CRM or Service Application, Salesforce is a full cloud-based development environment supported by a rich ecosystem of integrated third-party application providers.

Salesforce Video