Salesforce for Nonprofits Reviews

Matthew Deakyne | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 20, 2020

Salesforce for Nonprofits: Make Data-Driven Decisions

Support Rating

Salesforce has a lot of options for support, including self-service training to go out and learn on your own. Additionally, there's an excellent community around the product to try and help out. There is a lot Salesforce can do, so having these resources is absolutely necessary when you are trying to even figure out language around your problem. There are also many consulting firms that specialize in Salesforce.
Read Matthew Deakyne's full review
April 26, 2020

A great investment for your organization if you're up for the challenge

Support Rating

Highly recommended for any organization that has a champion and is willing to take the leap. The only dissatisfied users are those who have a poor implementation (often led by inexperienced volunteers). Also, having capabilities at even a small nonprofit that can be likened to those with Fortune 50s is a pretty great proposition. Salesforce's grant of free licenses to eligible nonprofits makes it affordable in the long run, but ROI ultimately comes down to how much value you strategically get out of it.
Tierra Bishop | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 28, 2019

Salesforce for Nonprofits rises above other nonprofit CRMs overall.

Support Rating

I would say the support for Salesforce for Nonprofits is overall pretty great, as they offer many avenues to find the information you need and offer nonprofits the ability to work with Salesforce-trained volunteers or professional for free, which is useful especially during the customization process. I will say that I have often encountered situations where I needed to figure out certain information that I could not find even amongst the vast network of knowledge they provide.
Read Tierra Bishop's full review
Courtney Osterfelt | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2019

Too big for us, but we are growing into it

Support Rating

There is a lot of support if you live in a city. It is difficult to get support in rural communities. Also, we got Salesforce long before there was a Salesforce for non-profits and I think that some of the new features of the non-profit version did not migrate to our version and some of the old enterprise features have lingered around even though we tried to do the NPSP migration.
Read Courtney Osterfelt's full review
November 08, 2019

A pretty happy non-profit user

Support Rating

I have never had bad conversations with any support people with Salesforce but we also have not used them very much. I put it a little less because we are struggling to switch to lightning (some of our custom features do not migrate well) and it feels like the help and support for a little organization is not incredibly helpful unless we want to spend a lot of money.
February 20, 2020

Salesforce for Nonprofits helps centralize things.

Support Rating

Support is good because there is a vast community available for help. It is the largest CRM and market leader so most use cases have been done before. There are also evangelists of the platform that are always looking to help in the community with issues and problems.
January 18, 2020

Salesforce profits the nonprofits

Support Rating

Salesforce for Nonprofits is a 9/10 in my book. The platform does everything that we need it to do to be successful. It's not a 10/10 because there is always room for growth in my opinion. The Lightning style allows for quickly navigating and automation that allows us to complete our tasks in a timely manner.
December 17, 2019

Salesforce NPSP: Powerful, but not for faint of heart

Support Rating

Overall, support is very good. The caveat is that you must build a relationship with your account manager, and ask them for help before doing something major. Support is generally quick (w/in 24 hours) with fast response time during a conversation.
Jared Lyda | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 23, 2019

Salesforce for Nonprofits

Support Rating

I don't really know how to answer this question because I've never interacted with support for Salesforce for Nonprofits. I would imagine it's probably pretty good based on my interactions with the rest of the product, but I can't say for sure.
Read Jared Lyda's full review

About Salesforce for Nonprofits

Salesforce for Nonprofits, the Salesforce.org Nonprofit Cloud, is a nonprofit constituent relationship management platform from Salesforce, which supports constituent engagement, fundraising, and grants. Nonprofit editions contain Salesforce Lightning Edition along with the former Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) combined.

Salesforce for Nonprofits Technical Details