Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $199 per month
- Tech Details
The vendor states that their cloud-based platform is designed to empower marketers to increase engagement conversions of website visitors and users through real-time personalization based on deep behavioral analytics...without the need for developers. The Interaction Studio RTIM solution boasts powerful real-time segmentation and sophisticated AI to determine and deliver contextually relevant experiences that inspire customers to take action.
Salesforce says companies use Interaction Studio to tailor interactions with customers and prospects to increase loyalty, engagement, and conversions. Using real-time cross-channel personalization and machine learning capabilities, Interaction Studio adds to Marketing Cloud’s customer data, audience segmentation, and engagement platform.
- Supported: Behavioral Tracking
- Supported: Segmentation
- Supported: Targeting/Personalization
- Supported: Recommendations
- Supported: Testing
- Supported: Analytics/Attribution
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, 6178772514|
|Supported Countries||United States|
- Evergage plays nicely with most code frameworks and has been very stable. The only situation in which we could not (yet) find a way to use Evergage is in conjunction with Handlebars.js templates.
- Enterprise-level data security considerations are well-handled by Evergage. Trust me... as a top-level PCI compliant company that builds travel loyalty solutions for major US banks, we have no greater concern than data security.
- "No flicker" synchronous integration is a VERY important feature Evergage offers -- I'm unsure if any other competitors offer the same as I think Evergage has a patent on this. So when the webpage loads, users don't see the original page contents flash before being replaced with personalized/alternate contents.
- The powerful user interface is easy-to-use and comes in two flavors: a more traditional CMS-style "admin" view and an on-page WYSIWYG view.
- Test use cases in the browser prior to going live.
- It's easy to build and measure A/B/n tests, either as rule-based tests, or as % split testing.
- I love the ability to create user segments based on "sentence-style" logic structures that incorporates actions, KPIs, even third-party data.
- Documentation could be more robust... I would love to see more detailed how-tos that get more technical than the basic use cases.
- More out-of-the-box third-party integrations would be nice. I would love to see analytics integration with my favorite Heap Analytics.
- We have measured double-digit+ lifts in online and offline transactions tied to Evergage campaigns. In one case, we launched a special offer campaign to residents of a particular region and saw a 19% lift in bookings that resulted from that campaign. In another case, we served destination-specific vacation offers to users based on flight destinations they had recently searched and saw a 17% increase in sales.
- Considering ROI in terms of human resources, Evergage has saved us an unbelievable amount of man-hours as we have saved our Web Developers from time-consuming changes to their code in order to achieve our marketing / UX / testing objectives.
- Delivery of relevant messaging and offers to segments of website users
- Understanding the user experience and testing the efficacy of alternate experiences
- Bridging the transaction attribution gap that once existed with "offline" (print, direct mail) marketing
- Providing a means of quickly implementing some front-end website changes that might ordinarily take our web developers considerable time and resources to otherwise accommodate
- We have used Evergage to completely rebuild entire pages of a website with content relevant to the particular user -- content provided via an API link to our internal CMS
- We have seen success in serving special offers to geo-targeted website users
- Better integration with the CRM to provide CSRs with insights into the caller's recent behavior on the website.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Implemented in-house
- Coordination between Web Development and Marketing.
- Defining user segments in a "sentence-like" structure and based on actions performed, KPI metrics, or third-party data.
- Creating "campaigns" to swap content or otherwise deliver targeted messaging for specific user segments, or on particular pages of the website, etc.
- Installing Evergage was simple.
- Not exactly difficult or cumbersome, but complex and requiring carefully consideration is the ability to define how user engagement is scored.
- Working with "regex" (regular expressions) for defining pageview actions can be difficult for non-technical users.
- Evergage is a complex product that can accommodate both simple and very sophisticated use cases... naturally there is a learning curve if you wish to do more sophisticated things with the product.
- Great analytics engine, where you are able to set up test out different user behavior among many other things
- Great engine for A/B testing of layout and features
- For last-minute changes to the platform, you can easily apply overlaying boxes and text without having to deploy code
- It requires some time and on boarding to set up the integration with your product and Evergage
- For applying elements to you platform, such as pop-up and text overlay, you should know a bit of CSS to make it look pretty
- The templates that Evergage provides are not the best looking in terms of UI
- Evergage have had a positive ROI effect on our business, where the tool is enabling different departments solving problems more easily. Marketing gather insight, product team can set up specific flows to track different customer patterns, Tech-pub can add last-minute changes.
- It is easy to segment users, add groups and create clusters
- It is easy to understand analytics and get an overview of the data collected
- It is easy to navigate the platform, all the different ways to slice and dice data and functionality
- It is hard to create UI for elements you want to present as an overlay
- It is hard to setup the platform, to start collecting data and create campaigns
- When creating either a campaign that will target a very specific customer segment, it is sometimes hard to filter the correct people
We initially signed up for the A/B and multivariate testing capability, but soon discovered the power of the tool. Recommendations and real time marketing have become a huge part of our marketing strategy.
- Evergage is agile and easy to use, even with little coding experience.
- The segmenting tool allows for pinpoint campaign targeting.
- Recommendations provide an easy way to increase revenue.
- Implement more integrations with other providers.
- Add additional info to the reports to make them more robust.
- Get small bugs in the UI fixed.
- Easily a 20 time return each month.
- We save thousands of dollars a month on development costs as our marketing department can create campaigns and alter experiences.
- Apart from revenue, it has empowered our marketing team.
We save thousands of dollars using Evergage, and gain a lot more testing ability. The bandwidth to launch new tests is virtually endless, you aren't hard capped at a certain number of tests per month.
- Real time marketing
- User segmenting
- A/B testing
- General Reporting
- Adding users effectively
- Building recs from scratch