November 28, 2018
Reviews (1-3 of 3)
August 17, 2018
Score 3 out of 10
Read Dan Sherman's full review
Pros and Cons
- I liked the organization of the database it was easy to maneuver.
- Search was fairly easy to maintain.
- If you want to create a list of leads this will work. However, it is primarily for consumer leads not B2B.
- They told us that it was illegal to provide direct phone numbers because of the do not call registry and EU regulations however that isn't the case for B2B.
- When compared to rival products, Salesgenie lacked a complete registry of people within the company.
- Some of the data was outdated and needed a refresh.
June 18, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Read Dayna Tartt's full review
Pros and Cons
- Lets me know the businesses that have yet to be touched by our company or any of the other companies we work with.
- Provides the owner name, gender, phone number, and square footage.
- The way you can organize the detail into multiple templates and print. Helps me when I contact the businesses or do more research later on.
- Some of the addresses are incorrect, or the phone number.
- I wish they would, in addition, provide the name of current managers as opposed to the owner of the building. And social media links as well.
- I would like to see square footage of the building, the year the building was established, and the type of ceilings they have.