It is being used by our sales & marketing team. We are using it for category management. It provides the best analysis of product and …
[SalesOutlook CRM] was mainly used by our pre-sales & client relationship department for achieving tasks such as connecting with potential …
[SalesOutlook CRM is] used across the whole organization. Salesforce and Outlook are integrated and it has become extremely useful to have …
We use it to connect emails with our clients to their accounts in Salesforce. We use it solely in the sales department. It addresses …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Frequently Asked Questions
Reviewers rate Customer data management / contact management and Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) highest, with a score of 9.7.
The most common users of SalesOutlook are from Mid-size Companies and the Computer Software industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- sales analysis
- Product movement analysis
- Tertiary sales
- Documentation & Contract
- Sales & Marketing review
- Category performance
- More features are required when results are being displayed
- Very less training material is available on internet
- More options are required in chart/diagram features for better presentation
- Intuitive user interface.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to navigate.
- More third party integration needed.
- Manually inputting of contacts needs to be fixed.
- There could be more knowledge documents for the tool.
- Contacts Sync
- Essential SFDC Info Sync
- Key Organization
- Does not sync all contact info
- Does not sync all SFDC info regarding account
- It makes it easy to transfer information
- It is easy to view in conjunction with Outlook
- Keeps people accountable for details in the file
- Sometimes it doesn't load properly
- Would like some of the buttons to be a bit more user-friendly