SambaSaaS is comprehensive cloud marketing software. It includes tools that let users automate search engine optimization (SEO), schedule social media marketing posts across LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. It also enables users to publish content; broadcast press releases; track inbound phone and form leads; monitor Google Adwords account performance; website analytics and more.
According to the vendor, SambaSaaS is ideally suited for:
- Multi-sites businesses like franchising brands thanks to its unique hub and spoke architecture that let you share content, marketing best practices and social media calendars across accounts.
- Organizations using WordPress as it let you search engine optimize these websites automatically and take advantage of centralized blogging.
- E-commerce merchants thanks to the depth of integration with SeoToaster e-commerce, a free and open source cart that natively includes merchandising tools.
- Small businesses thanks to its integrated service delivery approach with all-inclusive packages encompassing website build, optimization and promotion.
- Agencies thanks to white-label customization, and services catalog.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Standard monthly license||$109||per domain|
|Tracking phone number||$5||per local number|
You can take advantage of many SambaSaaS features regardless of your website platform. However, SambaSaaS offers even more functionalities when your website is also powered by WordPress, SeoToaster CMS, SeoToaster E-commerce or SeoToaster CRM.
SeoSamba offers migration package with or without look & feel re-design, but always including a comprehensive search engine optimization process that is implemented on your behalf. What's unique about it? SeoSamba benchmarks your existing search ranking positions, and offers a 60 days post-release improvement guarantee.
Migration packages costs vary usually between $1500 and $2500 range or most small businesses clients.
SambaSaaS Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||0%|
SambaSaaS Support Options
| ||Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SambaSaaS Technical Details
|Operating Systems: ||Unspecified|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||United States, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Brazil, Russia|
|Supported Languages: ||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian|