- SAP Ariba support comes with multiple options. The standard support model for all customers is the shared service model where the SLAs are acceptable.
- For customers with critical needs, a paid upgrade is offered in the form of 'Preferred support'. This paid service promises better SLAs and Best Practice literature and services from Ariba.
- Some service issues get caught in between SAP Ariba support and SAP support. This triage may result in a loss of time for customers.
On a positive note, we do feel a lot of openness from team.
SAP Ariba creates connections between a business and its suppliers and targeted solution providers, in order to redefine how users communicate, collaborate, and get work done.
SAP Ariba spend management solutions are designed to help users tie together processes and incorporate comprehensive transaction data to deliver efficiency, accuracy, and control from source to pay.
The vendor states that with SAP Ariba as a partner to create and integrate supplier management, strategic sourcing, procurement, and financial supply chain management processes, users can:
- Ensure negotiated savings reach the bottom line
- Guide employees to buy from the right suppliers at the right prices
- Manage cost accounting and payments
SAP Ariba aims to contribute to a unified view of spending by connecting data from across the source-to-pay process for direct and indirect materials.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||Ariba Network operates in more than 190 countries|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, Italian, Dutch, Korean, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek, Romanian, Finnish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Thai.|