- To support users through service tickets/case management.
- As an end customer …
- Customer data management / contact management (27)9.393%
- Opportunity management (26)8.080%
- Workflow management (28)7.676%
- Channel / partner relationship management (27)7.474%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP CRM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SAP is best known as an ERP vendor and their enterprise CRM product tends to be used by customers who are already using SAP's ERP other solutions. SAP CRM also includes marketing resource management (MRM) capabilities.
SAP has recently combined SAP CRM with analytics, mobile, collaboration, and social media capabilities under the moniker SAP 360 Customer.
SAP also offers CRM solutions for SMB customers with their Business ByDesign product
- Ease of Use - SAP CRM is not as intuitive compared to Salesforce when it comes to screen flows or basic functionalities.
- Marketing/Campaigns - SAP CRM compares better due to more capabilities and better integration with backend systems.
- Salesforce has more generic UI and processes whereas SAP is more catered to the manufacturing or production Industry.
Business process and operations keep changing, when we choose all the available products, there were various features in SAP CRM which fit close to our requirements. That was one of the reasons for choosing it. Again it depends on the industry, and business operations, which drives [the decision] to choose the right product.
As per current business requirements, there are various web based SaaS products available, but they may not fulfill all the features that we have in the SAP CRM on-premise application.
Customer service is now ever more important and demands continuous improvement to engage and collaborate. SAP CRM should be more agile and more efficient to stand out with Salesforce.
- SAP C4C