- To support users through service tickets/case management.
- As an end customer …
- Customer data management / contact management (27)9.393%
- Opportunity management (26)8.080%
- Workflow management (28)7.676%
- Channel / partner relationship management (27)7.474%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP CRM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SAP is best known as an ERP vendor and their enterprise CRM product tends to be used by customers who are already using SAP's ERP other solutions. SAP CRM also includes marketing resource management (MRM) capabilities.
SAP has recently combined SAP CRM with analytics, mobile, collaboration, and social media capabilities under the moniker SAP 360 Customer.
SAP also offers CRM solutions for SMB customers with their Business ByDesign product
- Time consuming.
- Needs much training to understand.
- Not integrated with many platforms.
- Just solves the basic purpose of having leads assigned.
- It resulted in a high rate of return on investment while also increasing overall efficiency.
- Small businesses can save money by removing unnecessary software from their systems.
- It has enabled us to integrate multiple departments into one infrastructure seamlessly, thus future-proofing our business processes.
- It streamlines business processes, reduces manual work, and unifies customer communications.
- Structured data to report on, make business-critical decisions and eliminate trade promotion confusion.
- With a 360-degree view, it helps make better business decisions and improve customer service.
- Overall this is a tier 1 solution and has a price tag associated with this.
- When operational, the systems can be efficient with the right workflows.
- New Fiori interfaces have made a huge difference.
- In my opinion as a Project Management Specialist, I consider that this service has been very beneficial for our department and in general for the entire company since we have noticed how our marketing strategy has improved over time, as well as the response time what we offer to our clients.
- It will be less expensive for a big organization that already has an SAP system installed.
- One source for multiple levels of client data
- A place to store details about the client
- Better customer service: Interaction Center offers a 360 view of a customer. Previously, agents had to go to multiple places to get data. For example, customer data, invoices, delivery information were all located in different places With the new web UI from version 5.2 onwards, all this data is under the account overview so when a customer calls everything is in one place which greatly improves productivity. Call Interaction Records, shows all previous interactions with the customer from previous agents.
- Great Marketing capabilities: Post service surveys, email marketing campaigns to different customer segments. This is all very easy to do and very fast.
- Better opportunity to save money.
- Reduce in excess inventory.
- Fewer orders based on forecasting.
- It has positively given visibility to our sales team
- It has eliminated infringement of leads
- Helps us know when to contact certain companies
- Longer implementation time when client needs customization in SAP CRM based on their custom business processes. That leads to longer ROI.
- Proper training is key step to ROI on SAP CRM.
- Out of box solution gives quick ROI. When client is implementing process first time & adapts SAP CRM provided solution in their organization.
- Our company has been using SAP CRM for years and there has definitely been a return on investment.
- Slow quote to order at certain points. Customer gets impatient.
- Positive is that you can see where you are at in terms of your profit margin
- Negative is that you get logged out often and it is extremely finicky
- Our company is probably going to be switching away from the SAP CRM platform because it is hard to use
- Positive ROI
- Helps improve CSAT scores
- Quote time
- Helped us save over 5 minutes in the sales process which attributed to almost 500K in annual savings.
- Sap CRM has really helped keep our customer satisfaction up by having all the information readily accessible.
- Saved us thousands in consolidation costs from multiple systems
- It has allowed us to integrate different departments into one infrastructure pretty seamlessly.
- We can track customer interactions and link them to sales activity pretty easily, saving time and money.
- Our salespeople can be more effective and increase sales by examining past customer activity and interactions and develop strategy based on past behavior.
- Negative ROI over massive sales with small prices. It's expensive when you have recursive sales with thousands of clients, like cloud services with low prices (we sell a cloud tool for $19 USD a month, and the cost to control our clients with SAP CRM takes all the margin).
- Good ROI with big clients and on-premises recursive sales. We have corporate clients with annual payments around $20.000 USD and we can use SAP CRM for them because margins are big and it can help us to retain clients.
- SAP CRM has had a great positive impact on ROI. It has allowed us to keep one central location of all incidents and help desk tickets. Eliminated the usage for other applications
- The downside would be that SAP CRM does not appear to support our current cloud situation. Thus not fully allowing to utilize our newly invested technology.
- Overall, SAP CRM is very good a incident and help desk ticketing system management. It also shines as a repository for knowledge base articles which can aid users in solving problems before calling in an incident.
- As I see from my client's engagement, better customer service indeed with the Service Module.
- Also decent order management (simple processes) and easy to customize.
- It still comes across as an add-on product to the existing SAP suite for a business and not as a fully independently functioning application for sales/service areas.
- Customer service has improved.
- Users can just run a URL instead of installing SAP GUI.
- Customizing has become really easy.
- SAP CRM has been able to provide a single platform that covers all the gamut of functionalities listed in the earlier survey. It definitely has improvied employee efficiency and better customer service by being a single window for all Customer centric processes
- Due to native integration with other systems, the level of maintaining the system is minimal which provides a good ROI for Business and IT.
- The biggest benefit from a business process perspective is the entire Inquiry to Order process is seamless which helps business to track all events right from the Prospect to the point of converting the prospect to a revenue generating customer
- Using SAP CRM application helps to get ROI over the 4 to 5 years, which helps sales and marketing business users to get started using the application and use it for all their activities. Then the actual realization of ROI gets started.
- Especially theCPG, automobile and service industry can get benefit by using the existing or inbuilt SAP CRM features, which helps to receive ROI as expected.
- Positive ROI includes better customer service. Able to route and resolve issues and requests more quickly than just sending emails around.
- Positive ROI for increased employee efficiency because they have one place to look and see customer history and interactions
- Improve field capabilities to deliver customer service
- Track field activities and head count planning
- provide valuable data so that a Knowledge base can be built on how to solve future customer problems