Overall, it is best suited if you have a lot to manage across multiple units of the organization.
The product is constantly upgrading their modules with all the latest features to make sure the business of a large-sized enterprise is not getting compromised.
It offers two editions - SAP S/4HANA On-Premise and SAP S/4HANA Cloud. It can be deployed either on-premise or in the cloud.
SAP S/4HANA 2020 provided more values to SAP Finance module, introduced improvements in Treasury Management and Financial Accounting and bringing Revenue Accounting & Reporting to make it more enhanced and efficient.
Remotes users have found it a little more difficult to get acclimatised to the different functionality and the breadth of apps available. Most of the screen are reasonably intuitive although without an understanding of some of the defaults, a user can get into some difficulty.
It is a bit early to tell what the overall acceptance rate will be.
SAP S/4HANA stands for SAP
Suite 4 HANA. According to the vendor, it is a next-generation integrated enterprise resource planning
(ERP) software that is designed for businesses of all sizes, in all industries,
that require deep and broad functionality combined with a high degree of
flexibility. SAP S/4HANA was launched in 2015 and been adopted by more than
3,200 customers over a period of sixteen months. The vendor says SAP S/4HANA is materially
different from anything SAP has done before and represents the company’s
biggest innovation since SAP R/3.
SAP S/4HANA is intended to provide a digital core for an organization. It is fully architected for the most advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and is designed on the most modern design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience to create a personalized and simple feel on users’ device of choice (tablet, laptop, mobile). SAP S/4HANA aims to simplify an organizations’ system landscape and reduce total cost of ownership by shrinking the data footprint while at the same time improving productivity levels in the form of higher throughput.
S/4HANA can be deployed either on premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid combination for quick time-to-value.
- Supported: Accounts payable
- Supported: Accounts receivable
- Supported: Inventory tracking
- Supported: Automatic reordering
- Supported: Location management
- Supported: Manufacturing module
- Supported: Pricing
- Supported: Order entry
- Supported: Cost of goods sold
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Plug-ins
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Multi-factor authentication
- Supported: User-level audit trail
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud||Custom Pricing||Per FUE User|
|SAP S/4HANA||Custom Pricing|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||Most languages|