SAP SuccessFactors is used across our entire global organization. It is primarily used by the HR professionals like myself, and other business services. It is essentially a database of all employees, with all relevant information you could want to know. We also use it for storing documents related to employees and running reports. All data feeds into ADP Workforce Now, which we also use. These two programs talking to each other is very helpful.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
SAP SuccessFactors is used company-wide (globally). It has replaced a number of local systems and assisted us with globalization. We manage employee records and headcount in the system, offer management reports, and even connect the system to our BI. A few months later we deployed the Performance module and later on the Compensation. This gives us a full cycle of main HR activities. We will soon implement Position Management. However, we have not chosen to use Recruitment and Onboarding modules.
Success Factors Learning is our global learning solution. I am not a fan of any of the Success Factors functionality but Learns seems to be the least problematic.
SAP SuccessFactors provides the organization with an integrated suite of talent management solutions which includes performance and goals management, recruiting and onboarding, learning and development, and more. As a strategic end-to-end solution, it guides the HR department step-by-step through the hiring process to ensure that we source, engage and hire the right talent.
It is used across the whole organization. It enables to follow global processes for Talent Management and have one single point of truth around HR data globally.
It assists the organization to monitor attendance, leave management and performance assessment throughout the year. Job Goals submission and performance review every quarter or by the end of the year to make sure the workflow supports the institution's strategic vision. It helps the organization transformation from a traditional "mom n pops" kind of way of working, without clear structure nor procedures, towards a more modern organization with a clear strategy that guides the goals and directions of required performance level from every part of the organization. It also weaved out parts of the organization who are not agile enough to adapt to changes nor able to go forward with the organization towards the incoming digital future. It helps the organization to keep everyone in check and increases the efficiency in managing resources in terms of skills, personal and operational management. It allows the management to overview the current capacity of the organization and to plan the next capacity-building efforts.
SAP SuccessFactors is used by the entire organization for career resources, onboarding, check-ins, reviews, and performance development and goals. The performance reviews help each department to ensure that both the employees' and managers' expectations are being met and that there is continuous growth and development. SuccessFactors allows both the manager and employee to set their own goals which is a great bonus!
We have used SAP SuccessFactors for a few months with a good experience. Different from the previous RRHH application, it's really intuitive and easy to work with. As a project manager, I was worried about a difficult thing like payrolls: if any discrepancy in the payroll is found, it could be really difficult to manage. But this has not happened as SuccessFactors can manage this really easily compared with the previous application.
SAP SuccessFactors is used by our organization across the globe, it's the tool utilized to manage employee performance, from defining objectives and having those reviewed by the respective managers to closing the performance review process at the end of each semester. It's a tool used to document and facilitate the entire process.
SuccessFactors is used across our entire organization for goal setting and performance reviews. This works for our unique structure because the security prevents our HR team from being able to see each other’s data. It also works for our specific performance management schedule requirements.
SAP SuccessFactors was implemented company-wide in R&D, Production, Logistics, Purchasing and all other departments in Ford Otosan. Since its introduction, the performance management system has become quite transparent for all employees as well as the management. It was a whole mess before we installed SAP SuccessFactors. There was no agreement between parties before we implemented it regarding how the yearly targets would be met, how they were justified, and how much it corresponded to company policies and requirements. It was a long-standing issue for both performance evaluation and talent acquisition activities of HR before utilizing SAP.
We utilize SAP SuccessFactors for recruiting, recruiting marketing and onboarding globally for a company with over 35,000 employees. It was purchased to assist with providing a consistent method for requisition approvals and to allow us to better understand our recruiting needs and to ensure consistency across posting.
SAP SuccessFactors is being used across the whole company. We use it for Performance reviews, both Mid-Year and Full-Year. We built competencies into the system so that when an employee is going through the process, they can rate themselves on a scale of 1 to 5 along with comments they have relating it. Also, when an employee puts their yearly goals into the system, they can comment on them both during the midyear and full-year review. I also use it for posting positions on our site and other sites. Within SAP SuccessFactors, it stores all the candidates that applied, and I can share them with the hiring manager along with moving along the process and sending emails to the candidates.
We implement SAP SuccessFactors Learning for various clients ranging from Life Science industry to the Education industry. It is mostly used by the entire organization. It provides the following benefits and also helps to achieve organizational business objectives.
- To consolidate many LMS applications to a single LMS on SAP platform, so that it can be integrated with other SAP applications within the organization.
- To centralize all HCM applications.
- To transform e-learning technology solutions to align with the organization's business strategies and employees' personal learning goals.
- To engage users with various gamification and collaborative tools and techniques.
SuccessFactors/EC is the primary tool for most HR-related activities across the organization. All the performance-related activities, employee information, recruiting and on boarding are managed within the SuccessFactors. SF helps us consolidate all the employee-related information in one place as well as deliver a great looking UI to employees to manage their HR-related tasks.
SAP SuccessFactors is the current ATS used by my company. We use it for payroll, benefit selections and for hiring managers to review and select candidates for hire. As an ATS we use it for moving and sorting candidates, as well as all notifications, are done through the portal. It gives our Talent Acquisition team the ease to share and discuss candidates with hiring managers seamlessly as it updates in real-time.
Used for onboadring new employees. It manages the full life-cycle of employees and time/recording attendance. SAP SuccessFactors is great when the company is large. In our case we have 5,000 employees.
We use SuccessFactors as our tool to calculate payroll and maintain employee core information. In addition, we have the Appraisals and Learning module in order to track the performance of employees.
We had a problem with the previous software, because it did not give us a modern platform to be able to manage the collaborators, so we decided to move the entire organization to SuccessFactors.
SAP SuccessFactors is being used company-wide and in all departments of HR. It is like a one-stop-shop for all our HR things to do. We manage all our HR modules through it, which creates a simple process for us to manage the training to new users and pull all the data from one place.
Overall it's a great software, easy to use, and has a pretty clean format.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics is being used as an workforce planning tool across the majority of the organization. From a reporting standpoint, the system is basic. It meets the standard needs of preparing recurring reports provided stakeholders do not want to make any changes or add information. Updates are done regularly and 10 years ago, this system would have been ideal. But relative to other software, this system is past its prime.
SuccessFactors Talent Solutions is being used across the whole organization. This system has allowed us to consolidate multiple HR platforms/systems into one solution using SuccessFactors. The previous HRIS was no longer going to be supported and that encouraged us to move into a new system.
SuccessFactors Talent Solutions allows our organization to gain a real understanding of how our employees are performing across all departments. We use it across the entire organization at both the exempt and non-exempt levels.
SuccessFactors is being used in our organization to communicate and manage employee goals and performance. Our company also uses SuccessFactors Perform and Reward to manage performance development, and individual feedback and rewards.
SAP SuccessFactors Human Experience Management (HXM) Suite helps users reinvent the entire employee experience. The vendor states that users can shift from traditional HR transactions to engaging, end-to-end experiences, using intelligent technology to make each interaction simpler and more meaningful. And by linking employee feedback to operational data, users will understand what’s happening and why, so they can deliver exceptional experiences that keep a business growing.
The SuccessFactors HXM suite aims to cover the important aspects of HR:
- Core HR and payroll solutions
- Talent management solutions including recruiting, onboarding, performance and goals, succession and development, and compensation
- People analytics and planning solutions
- Employee experience management solutions
- Collaboration tools
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
SAP SuccessFactors – an Overview
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
SAP SuccessFactors is a suite of HR/HCM products covering these capability areas: core HR and payroll, recruiting and onboarding, learning and development, performance and compensation management, workforce analytics and planning, and employee experience management.
Reviewers rate Create succession plans/pools and Candidate search highest, with a score of 9.2.
The most common users of SAP SuccessFactors are from Enterprises and the Unknown industry.