Sendinblue Reviews

Emi Howell | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 01, 2020

Disgusting decision making by Sendinblue

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My company is trying to use Sendinblue as a way to reach our customers. We are a company who makes life saving equipment for the military and UK government, and during current times we have changed everything in order to save lives against the pandemic. Meaning that we are now manufacturing hand sanitiser, masks, gowns, etc. We supply to the NHS and other large companies. Companies have asked us to keep them up to date with new products, and we want to be able to email our subscribers with anything that may interest them. This is why we wanted to use Sendinblue, as to not clog up our email. After a very long setting up process, Sendinblue not making it very easy, our team all using their time to learn how to use it we went to send our first campaign. It would not send.

I raised another ticket with Sendinblue and they came back saying they will not validate our account due to the fact we are marketing COVID-19 products! They are literally stopping us from trying to protect peoples lives. If you look into BCB international we are a protective equipment company, therefore, we have always made masks, etc. We have now completely changed our factory into also making hand sanitiser to help protect the people of the UK. We are the NHS main suppliers for hand sanitiser and other PPE.

If this is an actual decision, with a reasonable thought process behind it, why is this not on their website? My team has now lost work hours setting up the account, building a campaign and teaching 6 members of team how to use it. Therefore we should also be reimbursed for these hours lost.
Read Emi Howell's full review
Mukesh K. Singhmar | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2020

Easy-to-use email software for sending all kinds of marketing campaigns.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The demand gen and startup marketing teams at SeeResponse have been using SendinBlue for several kinds of email campaigns -- webinar emails, live event marketing campaigns, transactional emails and more. We were looking for some email software that can help us easily manage and segment our contact list management and SendInBlue makes it all very easy. Another good part is that setting up email campaigns is also simple and straightforward, but on top of that we've been able to solve deliverability issues and our emails are now landing in inboxes which is great.
Read Mukesh K. Singhmar's full review
Denise Heaton | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 19, 2019

Create marketing campaigns in the best way

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

1- We have been using it to build and develop relationships through campaign-based marketing automation, which we disseminate through the following forms "SMS" CRM " and ads on Facebook and Twitter.
- Currently, SendinBlue is under the Marketing department which I supervise because I am in charge of the management of new projects.

2- It is a platform that has given me multiple benefits for my work activities. For example, I can communicate internally with my coworkers, I can create advertising campaigns, which we can customize so that they look in the best possible way and so that potential clients can contact me.
Read Denise Heaton's full review
Shachar Tal | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 26, 2018

We tested them all and stuck with SendinBlue

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SendinBlue both for transactional (sent) email and for our newsletters and update emails. The transactional email is connected to the Gmail third party send feature. I handle the system, and in the future will delegate to our marketing manager. The value that we get out of the service is an all-around subscription tool, newsletter tool, and mailing tool.
Read Shachar Tal's full review
David Faustina | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 26, 2018

One Solution That Rules Them All

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Call it happenstance or call it predestined, either way, I am one happy user of SendinBlue and it was all because of a simple Google search and an initial free plan that was beyond generous. SendinBlue has stood up the test of deliverability and continuity. The onboarding, even for a free plan, was simple yet effective. The initial import of contacts and subsequent email campaign was placed on a hold while SendinBlue verified with me how I obtained the contacts and if I had permission to send to these addresses. It was a simple questionnaire and quick phone call and the list was approved and my account marked as safe to send. The process was quick and they scored major points with me in the way they protect their sending IP. This level of scrutiny signaled one important point to make: your emails will end up in the inbox, not in a junk folder. This can equate to increases in sales and thus revenue. Other email marketing programs with less scrutiny will also deliver to fewer inboxes. For brand protection and promotion, there is not a single better solution, in my opinion, than SIB. We use it for our email campaigns and have placed clients with SIB.
Read David Faustina's full review
Leonardo Barbosa Corrêa | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 09, 2018

Great tool for my business

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are a small design agency. I use SendinBlue in a project of a monthly Newsletter for a client. Before SendinBlue, my client used to send a newsletter manually. And I had to edit the HTML code on Outlook Express. Now I design the HTML code, then I can import it to the software and send to many email addresses at the same time. And the statistics SendinBlue gives back are also a great help.
Read Leonardo Barbosa Corrêa's full review
Tim Sleeper | TrustRadius Reviewer

The Best Email Marketing for Small Businesses

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SendinBlue was used to manage our company's email marketing campaigns. We would collect email addresses on the site and then build and send weekly emails through SendinBlue. SendinBlue was great and was very user-friendly in how it reported user open, rejection, read, and click stats. It helped us see where we could improve our email marketing using the stats given.
Read Tim Sleeper's full review
Justin Germino | TrustRadius Reviewer

SendinBlue is The Best for Email Campaigns on a Budget

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use SendinBlue to deliver all my newsletters for my media entertainment platform Dragon Blogger Technology, I send out 1-2 email newsletters per month and have been using the service for about 2 years. The services have flexible email templates, great analytics for showcasing the results of emails including a heat map showing where in your newsletter users are clicking.
Read Justin Germino's full review
Jason Shindler | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 25, 2018

Send in Blue -- hard to get started, but otherwise OK

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We're using it to power the email campaigns that we send to professionals and consumers. It allows us to communicate with our users via email, tracks the effectiveness of our campaigns, and runs drip campaigns for a subset of users. The marketing department is using the program and other departments aren't.
Read Jason Shindler's full review
Derek J. Augustine | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 25, 2018

I definitely recommend SendinBlue for non-profit email list management

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it to send out email updates for our local bicycle advocacy group, BicycLincoln. Our subscribers get updates about events and bike related activities going on in Lincoln, NE and the surrounding area. We aim for 1-2 emails per month and these pick up over the summer when more things are happening. The main solve was to be able to reliably send email blasts to over 2,000 people and in doing so keeping their privacy in mind (their emails are kept secret from other members) and allow them to unsubscribe if so desired.
Read Derek J. Augustine's full review
Sarah Lightman | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 19, 2018

Need to send professional mass messages on shoe string budget?

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SendinBlue is a marketing tool for Sarah Lightman and Sarah Lightman Management. It helps connect Sarah and her fans, and it helps her keep her fans up to date with her latest and greatest shows and music news. It also helps Sarah be perceived as a professional, business savvy industry artist, while also helping her market and maintain consistent communication with fans and colleagues.
Read Sarah Lightman's full review
Christopher Crowhurst | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 21, 2016

SendInBlue - Best in class email campaign management tools

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We manage our entire email communication between our non profit and our clients and prospects. SendInBlue allows us to economically manage sign up, opt in and out, and the design and distribution of communications.
Read Christopher Crowhurst's full review
Nathaniel Bradley | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 08, 2016

Sendinblue - The Cheaper (and better) Alternative to Mailchimp

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use SendinBlue on my own currently and it is being used to advertise new products, product discounts and new blog posts. It helps
to keep our current customers informed in a way that's more cost effective and easier to create than postal marketing.
Read Nathaniel Bradley's full review
Kenny Williamson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 10, 2015

SendinBlue a must in your email or sms campaigns

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use SendinBlue for our central reservations email blast system. We also have integrated our contact forms with SendinBlue through multiple websites. We also send out email blasts for two other organizations as well on a monthly basis.
Read Kenny Williamson's full review
Cameron Andrews | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 31, 2015

SendinBlue helped me reach my email marketing goals

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The challenge that we had when we found SendinBlue was automatically generating a newsletter with the information from our website and sending it out to a large subscriber base quickly. We tried using Constant Contact but they lacked the APIs needed to automate the process. SendinBlue provides all of the functions that I need without having to pay for functions that I don't need. It has provided a great value for my business.
Read Cameron Andrews's full review
Michelle Young | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 28, 2015

Great Alternative to Mailchimp, The Best Newsletter Option for Publishing We've Found

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use SendinBlue for our weekly newsletter blasts that go out to our subscriber base. A few people on our team are responsible for the creation of newsletters, updating the subscriber base, etc. We searched for a long time for a email newsletter option that had significant capability for editing layout (important because our readers are very sensitive to design), where it was easy to manage subscribers, and had possibility to integrate into our website for signup. In addition, we wanted to be able to have single opt-in.
Read Michelle Young's full review
Douglas E Brown | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 27, 2015

I Love SendinBlue

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using SendinBlue to keep in contact with our membership base. We are using it as part of our marketing outreach to current, and past users of Newswire. SendinBlue has increased the deliverability of our email, and increased our conversions on our outreach.
Read Douglas E Brown's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (37)
Dynamic content (34)
Ability to test dynamic content (33)
Landing pages (11)
6.0
A/B testing (10)
6.5
Mobile optimization (38)
Email deliverability reporting (41)
List management (42)
6.5
Triggered drip sequences (22)
6.2
Dashboards (19)
Standard reports (39)
6.2
Custom reports (10)

About Sendinblue

Sendinblue helps businesses build and grow relationships through marketing automation, email campaigns, transactional emails and SMS messages. The vendor says that its world-class customer happiness team and their pricing plans are what set them apart. The vendor also says customers choose them because their platform combines a robust suite of services within a single, user-friendly solution.

Sendinblue Features

Email & Online Marketing Features
Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Does not have featureLanding pages
Does not have featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability reporting
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences
Reporting & Analytics Features
Does not have featureDashboards
Has featureStandard reports
Does not have featureCustom reports
Pre-Send Testing Features
Has featureHard Bounce & Unsubscription Management
Has featurePre-Schedule Campaigns

Sendinblue Screenshots

Sendinblue Integrations

WordPress, PrestaShop, Drupal, Salesforce.com, WooCommerce, Google Analytics, Zapier, Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento), API and Documentation

Sendinblue Competitors

Silver$66120,000 / Month
Gold$173350,000 / Month
Platinum$334750,000 / Month
Diamond$6033 Million / Month

SendinBlue pricing is based on the number of email messages sent, rather than the number of contacts you keep in your account. Try SendinBlue with a free account and send up to 9,000 emails per month (300 emails per day). As your business grows, you can upgrade to a plan that meets your needs without breaking the bank! Send up to 40,000 emails per month for just $7.37 -- or send even more emails at great prices.

Sendinblue Support Options