SharpSpring Reviews

February 17, 2021
Darren Winter, MA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm enjoying using it as being able to do everything in one platform as it makes life much easier and it's much more affordable than Hubspot. There are enough tools to keep the most experienced marketer busy to help attract leads through chat, emails, forms, landing pages, etc. to build an audience, re-market, or help troubleshoot sales funnel problems.
  • Support. The support team always reply same day, there is online chat (US times) too.
  • Implementing dynamic content that changes depending on the customer persona is cool.
  • The ability to create a clear sales funnel and track your client through the sales process is really easy and highlights areas where more work and focus might be needed in your sales process.
  • There are some definite bugs such as data fields 'locking' when creating a landing page and the later it becomes editable again.
  • the design side of emails and landing pages is not cohesive. So you have a limited range of fonts in forms but lots of customisation for colours for headings, then the reverse for landing pages.
  • Also, the onboarding process for Squarespace websites is different and this is not mentioned anywhere.
SharpSpring is great for marketing automation newbies and those looking to reduce the complexity of navigating a multitude of apps, introduce efficiency, analyzing customer behaviors, increasing audience sizes, and bringing more commercialism to their marketing efforts.

The user needs to set aside a good month, in the beginning, to get the most out of the software in the long run. There is plenty of support (make sure you budget for the paid support from SharpSpring), you just need to spend time using it and learning.
The support is great which really helps overcome challenges if you become stuck and the training videos are great too. Same-day replies are great and I even got some help with some CSS code on the chat. Not many organizations would do this or even respond.
Read Darren Winter, MA's full review
February 16, 2021
Christine Mullins | TrustRadius Reviewer

When choosing a marketing automation platform for my agency,
I knew I wanted something robust and customizable. I'm very hands on, and I
don't like being constrained by the limitations of drag-and-drop editors or
limited interfaces. I want to be able to tailor my tools exactly to each client
I work with, without compromising on functionality or efficiency. That's why
SharpSpring has been a perfect fit for me! Not only is it affordable for a
small agency like mine, who works with small businesses, but it's extremely
powerful, and capable of executing any strategy my team or my clients require.
The most complete and functional marketing automation platform out there!

Sharpspring has been incredibly helpful in allowing our agency's small team to connect with leads, follow up on project prospects, organize our
communications, and so much more. It allows us to accomplish a lot more for our
clients, and to land more profitable projects, because we are able to take the
day-to-day of marketing communication off the table, and let SharpSpring handle
it! It's also been a game-changer for our B2C clients, who are able to
personalize and target their marketing efforts to specific clients, and have seen great growth in engagement
and revenue!

• Marketing Automation is powerful, robust, and effective.
  • Customer Service & Onboarding. The SharpSpring team is a pleasure to work with!
  • Customization - Especially for agencies, this is a big plus. I can create whatever workflows, reports, or setup that my clients or my agency require.
  • Lead Tracking & Analytics are extremely insightful and actionable.
  • Social Media Content Calendar could be more streamlined.
  • Lots of features, so it can be intimidating at first!
  • Consistent updates, which is good because there are new features, but means there is always a learning curve.
SharpSpring is an exceptional tool for small teams and agencies. I find it helps our team accomplish so much more than we could otherwise, to keep the growth of our agency going. It is also great to help my small business clients connect with their customers on a personal level through targeted marketing and communications.
I think it might not be the platform for you, if you are looking for something simple for non-tech-savvy users. There's a lot of features and functionality in this product, and unless you have administrators who know how to use it properly, you definitely won't be getting the most out of the marketing automation, email, and lead tracking features. However, the support and onboarding teams were great at getting me set up within the platform, and while they may make it complicated, I appreciate the wide range of features.
The SharpSpring support team has been nothing short of amazing! They have dedicated team members for different areas of expertise, including sales, product specialists, demos, agency specialists, etc. so that each team member is an expert at what they do. They have been helpful and knowledgeable when I come with questions or requests, and if they don't know the answer, they know exactly who to direct you to. Everything in my experience, from support tickets to demos has been handled in a timely, friendly, and professional manner. They also have a wealth of resources to help you learn and understand the platform, maximize your ability to use it, and consistently update you on new features. On that note, they are also very responsive to feedback, and have a feature request readily available from inside the platform, so you don't even have to leave the site to request something new!
Read Christine Mullins's full review
Rafael Elkabets | TrustRadius Reviewer
[SharpSpring] really [helps] to centralize all our clients, CRM, Email marketing, Lead scoring, Landing page builder, marketing automation, sales analytics in one place.
  • We keep on being intrigued with all the Sharpspring has to bring to the table.
  • They are really here to help organizations like us.
  • I love utilizing this product consistently and utilizing it to deal with my leads. As a sales rep, it is trying to discover a CRM that really works for you, not where you need to work for it. I like the convenience with the kanban sheets just as the advertising computerization for dribble crusades.
  • By now never saw something that came in mind right now.
SharpSpring has the entirety of the usefulness of Hubspot for a portion of the expense. I utilized Hubspot at a past position yet I have discovered that I can would all that I like to do in SharpSpring without paying a fortune. SharpSpring likewise offers essentially more usefulness than MailChimp or Constant Contact.
Always on Chat or email
Read Rafael Elkabets's full review
February 05, 2021
Kim Weinand | TrustRadius Reviewer
SharpSpring is used across the whole organisation with a main focus on the interaction process with potential interests on our webpage and trigger based emails for customers.
  • Chatbot interactions with potential prospects and people who view the job advertisements on our website
  • Automated workflows for existing customer communication
  • Sales support through the continuous (automatic) addressing of potential interested parties
  • SharpSpring is not yet present on the German market. This is where SharpSpring should market its benefits much more heavily
Automation is a fundamental process for every company. That is why I can generally recommend Automation and thus also SharpSpring for every company
As already mentioned the support is really great. You get fast answers and the answers are often on point. In the case someone can not help you in the first step they come back to you with a solution
Read Kim Weinand's full review
February 05, 2021
Aaron Moser | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sharpspring is being used by each channel of our business across the whole organization. The sales people use it to track business and set reminders to follow up and touch base once it is in the pipeline. Our marketing team uses it for automated emails and outreach, as well as tracking different campaigns that we run.
  • Tracking incoming business
  • Automated outreach to clients and partners
  • Tracking viability of marketing campaigns
  • Keeping notes and profiles on clients
  • Onboarding, [could] work a little closer with onboarding partner
Sharpspring is well suited for companines that want to run marketing campaigns and track the business that comes in. This includes business that comes in from your website. It is also great for building sales funnels and follow ups for different channels of the business.

For me working in Finance is is less appropriate if you want a CRM that links directly with clients investments with different carriers
The overall support has been good. In the beginning I found it a little difficult to reach specific people immediately when I needed help. But overall pretty good
Read Aaron Moser's full review
December 30, 2020
Brian Gomski | TrustRadius Reviewer
SharpSpring is being used as our own internal lead generation, CRM, and customer nurturing platform as well as for several clients we manage. SharpSpring takes a multitude of different services and packages them into one easy to use platform.

Our entire team uses SharpSpring as the main hub of our inbound business.
  • Email Marketing
  • Customer Tracking
  • Automation
  • Lead Scoring
  • Landing Page Builder
  • Billing Platform
  • Social Media Tool
I have evaluated and purchased many platforms (HubSpot and Pardot) included. I can honestly say SharpSpring has the best set of tools and features at a fraction of the cost of other options. This is well suited for any company wanting to increase digital brand awareness, leads, and manage client relationships.
Again, I've used the big platforms before and SharpSpring is equal to the HubSpot support and far and away better than Pardot support. I've gotten all my questions answered via easily searchable help documentation or quickly via their chat support portal. You can tell that SharpSpring puts a large focus on after-sale support.
Read Brian Gomski's full review
April 08, 2021
Arshad Mahomed | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it to manage my connections both internal to my business as well as external—client-facing. It is used across all areas of the business. I also resell and onboard agencies/clients onto the platform. The problems it addresses are around marketing & communication automation and integration, having 1 holistic view of the customer.
  • Connect digital platforms to be able to track accross them all.
  • Automate internal & external workflows.
  • Integrate with other 3rd party software with ease.
  • The support team is great at resolving queries & helpful suggestions.
  • Referral & Partner Programs are well setup & run.
  • Adding a data integration partner will assist in making the management and flow of data better.
  • More local/country support as regards advocacy and awareness.
  • Single sign-on for multiple accounts over different agencies & clients.
It is well suited and adaptable to any environment/organization/need. Based on its pricing and service offering, it is easier to get it into an organization, especially since I know it has great value and measurement of ROI. Very small organizations struggle to understand the value in context and maybe less suited in this case.
Read Arshad Mahomed's full review
November 02, 2020
Kurt Hoffmann | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our digital marketing agency uses SharpSpring mainly as core part of our marketing services to clients but also internally for marketing our agency. It is used daily by our team as part of our monthly marketing work on behalf of clients and in our own marketing efforts. We serve a range of clients about 50% in healthcare, but the other half a range of industries from manufacturing to music promotion.

The biggest benefit of SharpSpring is having visibility into the leads we generate. In the past we could see impressions and clicks and website visits from our campaigns. Now we are seeing the actual leads and being able to follow activity after the initial contact. The added visibility has been an absolute game changer in the value we can provide our clients.

We've even had instances where clients claimed they were not getting leads from our campaigns and once SharpSpring was installed, not only could we now provide reports of leads we were generating, but we caught a hole in their customer service where leads we were providing were not getting responses from scheduling staff. So we not only provided reports of the leads we generated, but helped close a gap in a serious customer service issue that was happening.
  • Ability to ID and track campaign leads.
  • Insights on website visitors.
  • Automation of marketing actions.
  • Email customization could use some improvements - 90% there though.
  • Setting up some functions is not intuitive - their support helps get through these, but should be improved.
  • The social media area doesn't have much value to me. I don't use that part at all. I'd like them to improve on this.
The top functionality to me is being able to easily tie leads to a campaign to gauge and manage our effectiveness and to report this to the client. In the past we could see impressions and clicks and website visits from our online ad campaigns. Now we are seeing the actual leads and being able to follow activity after the initial contact. The added visibility has been an absolute game changer in the value we can provide our clients.

Having this in the same platform as the CRM and email marketing makes a really powerful combo.
SharpSpring Support is fantastic. Great onboarding, great ongoing support. They always reply quickly and with solid info to get us back on track and moving forward. Their great support has been a big part of our success with the program: both getting on board and up to speed, helping us quickly get around obstacles, and making sure we're getting the most out of the solution.
Read Kurt Hoffmann's full review
February 17, 2021
Eduardo Camacho | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a digital marketing agency and we use SharpSpring to generate qualified leads for our customers. It is used by us at the agency as well as our customers, using the CRM part of SharpSpring. We put together marketing automation workflows that help our marketing efforts take leads through the sales funnel.
  • Dynamic Content--it allows us to get the content that best fits each lead based on different parameters, either demographic or not.
  • Email marketing--we can design emails and send them through SharpSpring to different lists with dynamic content and through workflows.
  • Forms--integrating webpage forms to SharpSpring helps getting leads through the funnel.
  • The landing page builder is a bit stiff; if you want to move elements is not as friendly but works fine.
  • I would like an easier integration for onboarding; everything is explained but you have to go to different processes in order to implement.
Every agency should use SharpSpring. It helps get the job done and get more qualified leads for our customers.
Great support through the ticket support system with fast response and followup. They even have sales support for demos.
Read Eduardo Camacho's full review
Pedro GouvĂȘia Pinto da Costa | TrustRadius Reviewer
Extremely complete, with it we can manage all our leads, its scoring system is very interesting. Another positive point is the possibilities of metrics for analysis.
I believe that what is good at times causes confusion. The large amount of metrics can confuse some users.
  • Organization
  • management leads
  • marketing automation
  • metrics
It is very good in terms of organization, maintenance and lead scoring. Marketing automation and email marketing is very good. One point I use little is interaction with social media.
Always available and great communication to resolve doubts.
Read Pedro GouvĂȘia Pinto da Costa's full review
Laerte Jofre Junior | TrustRadius Reviewer
SharpSpring is being used at my agency as a CRM to our sells team and we use as a marketing automation software as well with email trails and landing pages to engage and conquer new leads.
We offer SharpSpring to our clients too and we manage for them when we do marketing projects.
  • CRM
  • Lead Scoring
  • Marketing automation
  • Sells pipe
  • email designer system
  • landing page design system
  • Emails trails
SharpSpring is well suited for companies who needs a fully solution with marketing automation and CRM. It integrates all social media, emails marketing services, landing pages and so on. All this marketing tools with CRM integration results in a powerful tool for those 2 teams and sales force.
I think is less appropriate when the company has a low budget and doesn't need a CRM tool, only marketing automation. For that we have some softwares less expensive.
SharpSpring has a good support even though I only used once, because It is a very easy tool to understand and use. My ticket was responded and resolved in less than 24h. They have a lot of channels to talk and the response time is very fast, overall we're very happy with the support team.
Read Laerte Jofre Junior's full review
February 11, 2021
Fernando Castro | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sharpspring has been a very useful tool in helping the team manage and optimize our CRM and new business endeavors. Our sales team is the one that uses it the most, while managers and partners often help in feeding leads information and in meetings to review department goals. We find the service very helpful in visualizing pipeline sales information, and in marketing automation services.
  • Marketing automation
  • Pipeline analisys
  • Lead management
  • Conversion analisys
  • Interface Updates
  • email mkt builder improvements
  • Landing page builder improvements
Sharpspring is well suited for marketing teams looking to amplify their CRM reach and quality performance. It's not so appropriate for teams that still need to build a marketing practice and process because it had robust features that wouldn't yet be used and so the cost/benefit would not be a good company investment.
I haven't personally used the support of SharpSpring yet, tho both my tech lead and marketing leads have mentioned reaching out and always having quick responses from the team.
Read Fernando Castro's full review
February 11, 2021
Fernanda Alonso | TrustRadius Reviewer
SharpSpring is being used by the entire company. All departments are benefiting and connecting with the system's functionality. In SharpSpring, all information and data is organized, with easy and fast access for all employees. Controlling and measuring information is easier to view, estimate, and analyze when we put it on SharpSpring.
  • Organize, automate and send emails
  • Classification and organization of leads
  • Sales analysis
  • Improve usability
SharpSpring is essential in agencies that provide growth marketing services and that are interested in growing and monitoring their leads. Companies that are concerned with organization and integration will also make very good use of the system. Companies that are not focused on digital transformation would not benefit so much from SharpSpring.
We don't often need SharpSpring support. We used it only once and the service was very effective. The attendant was very polite and attentive and made herself available to assist us in everything we needed. We know the importance and value the support; we can count on SharpSpring to help us with the questions we need to use the system in the best way.
Read Fernanda Alonso's full review
February 08, 2021
Pavel Marek | TrustRadius Reviewer
SharpSpring has been used by marketing and salespeople in our organization. We mainly use it for e-mail marketing, lead nurturing and lead capturing. Quite often we use also content functions, e.g. landing pages, e-mail templates.
Tracking functions and lead scoring help us to understand in which stage can our prospective customers be.
  • SharpSpring gives you wide opportunities for connecting sales with marketing.
  • SharpSpring has very good support and team with short reaction time.
  • I do not see any important issue to be solved.
SharpSpring can be very quickly adapted to particular company needs. SharpSpring can be used as an only system for sales support activities, including CRM. It can save investment in CRM system.
SharpSpring support is very quick. We have a dedicated person.
Read Pavel Marek's full review
January 25, 2021
Abhinav Mishra | TrustRadius Reviewer
The way SharpSpring allows us to track the active investor leads is quite commendable. The opportunities feature has been pretty helpful to the team to understand the overall revenue generated and also track the subscription levels on different fundraisers that the team is handling at any point in time. With SharpSpring, we have been able to send hundreds of emails to our network of investors without any hassle and understand the engagement levels.
  • Easy lead management.
  • Email tracking.
  • Understanding the engagement level with a certain lead.
  • Revenue management for the team.
  • Email creations.
  • Contact management.
  • Customization.
It can be easily used by a company that is managing hundreds of open leads and interacting with a lot of clients on a daily basis. Once updated, the same data can be used by the other members of the team to understand the engagement level with a particular lead. Email tracking can be used for managing the data with respect to different contacts and you can know if the email shared are legit or not and possibly update them if required.
The team at SharpSpring has gone beyond ways to help us understand all the features and given long demos to us considering we had only some experience using the platform. They have resolved all issues in a very short span of time and we have never suffered any loss of time and opportunity due to the support team not responding on time.
Read Abhinav Mishra's full review
January 25, 2021
Daniel Parish | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our marketing department depends on SharpSpring every day to ensure we are tracking our marketing investments, attributing leads correctly, and engaging users over an extended period of time. Before SharpSpring our email template design was very limited and the automation behind it was even worse. SharpSpring allows us to use one single tool to schedule email sends, drip campaigns, and social posts, but most importantly it gives our team the information we need to support our sales department.
  • Email template design is quick and simple, but flexible enough to do what we need and more.
  • The Life of the Lead function shows us every touch point with a lead in actionable and measurable detail.
  • A single simple platform means we don't have to train someone across a variety of programs.
  • Integrations with Salesforce are less smooth than with other programs we've used in the past. With our sales department depending on Salesforce for everything we do, it is critical that this integration digs deeper in the future.
  • The social media scheduler is a little clunky and under powered. While it does the basics just fine, more complicated tasks require leaving SharpSpring.
Tracking multiple campaigns across a variety of platforms is a complicated task, but when that list is constantly growing a tool like SharpSpring that can be adapted to the various types of campaigns a marketing department runs daily is a lifesaver. If you track a small number of consistent campaigns without much variation, SharpSpring may be a little overkill.
SharpSpring is not perfect, but by bringing in all of the tools we had been paying other services for already and then making them flow seamlessly, it has proven time and time again to have been a good switch for our company.
Read Daniel Parish's full review
January 08, 2021
Julio Ahumada  MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
SharpSpring is being used by sales and marketing to identify and service individuals/companies that are interested in lead generation. I found that the tools within the SharpSpring environment are robust and generally easy to use (once you understand the nomenclature). It is a high-value asset to our organization in that it acts as a force multiplier. We are a small agency, but with the marketing automation of SharpSpring, we are responding to requests 24/7. It helps us get a clear picture of buyer behavior and allows us to allocate resources when the time is right to do so. The support we received during onboarding was great and the continued help has made using it as painless as possible. Our clients are in love with it as well.
  • Setting up triggered events
  • Lead scoring
  • Handling email campaigns
  • Aside from having a built-in API so you can post to Instagram--a problem every platform has--I really couldn't think of anything. They are always improving what they have and adding new features all the time.

I have used Hubspot, Zoho, and Marketo, and SharpSpring is easy to implement and get going right away. It is less expensive than the big boys and handles everything that I need to have it do. If you are thinking about upping your marketing mojo with marketing automation, seriously look at SharpSpring while reviewing the other platforms available. Tracking and workflows for lead generation for my clients are really easy to set up. It helps keep everything together for us. In implementing an account-based management process, SharpSpring is really vital. The support we get is top notch. Really happy with SharpSpring.

The support team is highly responsive and they never make me feel like a dummy. Cordial, polite, and you get the sense that they want you to succeed. I would say best in class. Here is where the main difference I see in other platforms' support teams: SharpSpring's staff seem happy. They are friendly and they have your back.
Read Julio Ahumada MBA's full review
January 04, 2021
Bob Freytag | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SharpSpring across our entire organization as a CRM, lead generation platform, sales pipeline manager, and customer experience tool. It has an incredibly rich feature set and allowed us to get rid of other independent platforms we were using. It simplified our marketing tech stack and will save us money in the long run.
  • Easy to set up and execute very specific drip campaigns
  • Direct visibility into how our contacts are using our website and what is of interest to them
  • Immediate notification from a trigger event
  • A complete picture of the life a lead, from initial contact through final proposal
  • The video platform needs to be more user friendly; it's a little clunky to set up a call
  • As the platform is updated, you have to stay on top of the learning to use it effectively
  • Need to add Instagram to native social posting capabilities
SharpSpring is ideal for campaign management and lead nurturing. If you're looking to use it for order fulfillment, it may not be the best tool. We're starting to build it into our customer experience process to help us automate very repetitive communications paths, and it works well for that. If you need to send similar communications for customer onboarding, this works very well and is easy to customize.
So far, the support is very good. They focus on the first three months to be sure you get up and running. They were very responsive whenever I needed something. Their ticketing system works well--when we need an answer we get it. Recently, I think because of growing pains, we have noticed a slight dip in response. Once we pointed it out, SharpSpring responded quickly.
Read Bob Freytag's full review
December 31, 2020
Chris Dillon | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SharpSpring for a variety of things, including an effective CRM to allow our sales team to conduct their work more efficiently, allowing us to focus their time on things that continue to generate more revenue. We also use the marketing automation linked with lead generation advertising and our website to push potential clients further along our sales process, increasing our conversion rate. We use the sales sections of SharpSpring to allow us to track our best performing avenues and to track our performances to dictate strategy moving forward. We also use the email database and email marketing to keep our clients up to date with products and services. As a platform, it increases our conversion rate and gives our organization more time to focus on clients.
  • Marketing automation through workflows
  • CRM management and sales funneling
  • Email marketing
  • Sales process automation
  • Mobile app is poor
  • Specific elements of meeting workflows
  • Easier to access on mobile would be good
Most larger marketing companies should be using this to automate their marketing processes and to continue developing their CRM. We use it on both the marketing and sales sides, as well as to integrate with our calendars to facilitate meetings.
It's been simply amazing; the team has been on the other end of the phone whenever we needed them and they have a live chat option for any questions we may have had at the time that we found incredibly helpful. We were walked through how to implement everything correctly.
Read Chris Dillon's full review
December 13, 2020
Dan Shuart | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SharpSpring internally as our marketing automation platform. It is used to track campaigns, generate landing pages, automate workflow, chatbot services, and scheduling, for example. It is used in the entire company. The first problem it solved was with the scheduling of client meetings. Their built-in scheduling feature allowed us to add "book a meeting with..." links in our emails and on our website making it much easier for clients to book meetings.
  • Campaign management
  • Workflow automation
  • Content tracking
  • Social media listening
  • Their Ux on the front-end could be a bit better, but not impactful.
  • Their support is excellent but add a more dynamic in-line help capability.
It's easy to use. They have focused on the essentials and have stayed within their swimlane of marketing automation and CRM. It's a lower-cost solution compared to Salesforce and Hubspot but provides the features that are used the most. They do have several capabilities where they are better than the others, their workflow automation, chatbots, and content tracking, for example.
I think this is one of the most important attributes of a B2B software solution provider. Also, often neglected by most providers is any semblance of onboarding new customers, which they do both exceedingly well. We feel we get personalized service in all aspects of their service and support model.
Read Dan Shuart's full review
December 04, 2020
Emma Ler | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SharpSpring as an agency. Our company uses the platform and also implements our clients onto the platform. It solves many business problems in one complete platform. SharpSpring offers all the features competitors offer but in one platform for one price. Other software are priced per features, users or contacts. The system is easy to use and easy on the eyes making the navigation simple and adaptable to all levels of expertise. Features range from sales and marketing tools, to automation and connecting tools.
  • Email marketing.
  • Drag and drop templates.
  • Lead scoring.
  • Ease of initial use.
SharpSpring propels in the fact that it is an all-in-one purchase. You get all features for all users for one price unlike many competitors where you pay-per-use or pay per contacts/users. Having everything all in one makes it a simple tool to complete all the tasks you need. Highly organized and structured to easily find all the features.
Our sales rep, Jeff was amazing and highly informative. He was able to showcase all the features in the demo and sold us on the product. Once using the product we were able to use the virtual classroom to learn with her explanation blogs featured on their website. Over all, SharpSpring has been proven useful.
Read Emma Ler's full review
November 17, 2020
LEONARDO BURGOS | TrustRadius Reviewer
SharpSpring helps us organize our email lists, make campaigns, marketing campaigns to attract customers, and organize our sales. We also implement it in other companies.
  • Manage, segment and nurture contact lists.
  • Carry out email marketing campaigns.
  • Centralize work with campaigns and follow up on marketing and sales actions.
  • Listing segmentation is good but maybe it could be improved.
  • Lack of support and training material in Spanish.
  • Missing video tutorials of the functions.
SharpSpring is affordable for small and medium businesses. It is a very complete platform that can be used, not only for marketing campaigns, but also to manage, track, and nurture large customer lists.
SharpSpring support is fast and personalized.
Read LEONARDO BURGOS's full review
October 31, 2020
John Kocon | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SharpSpring in our company as a lead generator and for tracking leads. Each department in the company uses SharpSpring differently for their needs. I personally will create forms, email blasts, and landing pages for our team and we'll use those to pull contact information from interested parties and qualify them for possible leads. As a reseller, we help our clients use SharpSpring also for lead generation and help assist them with any questions, or email/landing page builds they would need help with.
  • Lead scoring.
  • Lead generation.
  • Email templates are professionally designed and easy to use.
  • Persona building is easy to use and build for users.
  • Partner Portal is one of the most helpful tools provided by SharpSpring.
  • Helpful and friendly customer service.
  • Very robust, as a new person it can be hard to find what you're looking for.
  • Email templates some times require HTML to get your design to look right.
  • Testing for the different levels can be hard or time consuming.
I think SharpSpring can serve the needs of different departments in a small or large company, it's reasonably priced and the customer service is really helpful if you're lost or need help. I haven't had that same experience with other CRM companies. SharpSpring also doesn't charge for additional emails that are added to email blasts. I think that's a really important feature when looking at a CRM. Others charge by the size, or a number of emails in a group. If you send 1 or 100 a month it doesn't matter!
I've worked with other CRMs in the past and haven't had very good luck with the customer service, or the customer service was hard to get a hold of. When working with clients time is important. I've never had an issue with my years of working with SharpSpring. Even more recently when doing a refresher, we had Sofia and Scott run multiple Zoom meeting trainings with our team and provided some great insights on quick fixes and troubleshooting.
Read John Kocon's full review
October 31, 2020
Sera Shea | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SharpSpring in our company to manage our clients, keep up with email marketing, and manage leads coming in for new opportunities. Currently, it's being used heavily by our sales and marketing team but on a high-level, it keeps our company organized and able to stay in touch with each other and with our clients.
  • Marketing emails.
  • Lead capturing.
  • Following up with clients.
  • More native integrations with tools.
  • Additional options within the email capabilities (design specifically).
  • An upgraded interface.
SharpSpring is great for multiple size companies as it's a platform that can grow with you as your company grows. For someone who is very small, it might be too much to handle but at the same time, it does offer really great features for a good price so depending on your needs, there are options for anyone.
We've had a good experience with our support team.
Read Sera Shea's full review
October 22, 2020
Luiz Carlos Conte | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use SharpSpring across the whole organization. We are an inbound marketing consultant company and we use it in several stages of our journey and of our clients too. We are tracking our leads in our dashboard to resend campaigns with bad openings as part of an email marketing strategy. It works well for us.
  • Native CRM is a must. We don't need to integrate our website system and our lead generation system and our sales system. It all works in a unique way in a unique tool.
  • Now we're looking like pros because we're using the SharpSpring Page Builder. There a lot of editable templates and elements. It take us to the next stage.
  • The A/B testing feature rocks! No more guessing, now we know for sure what works, and what does not.
  • Their Support works so fine because people in there understand our pains and put themselves in our shoes. They rock.
  • There some hard to use things on third-party forms. Sometimes it does recognize [things].
  • We also miss the social features. There are no options to publish, monitor or analyze social marketing.
  • There's a lot of space to improve the SEO features.
We strictly recommend SharpSpring for agency owners. The reasons are many if we're talking only about features. But in terms of ROI, it's a best fit. There's a partner program to agencies which makes it so much easier to use and resell. I'm not [intending] to indicate SharpSpring for end users, the cost is high. It's better to contract with a SharpSpring Agency Partner. The real benefits will show up.
The SharpSpring support is really a separate case. We've experienced several issues, problems, and doubts over time, after all, is 6 years of use.
They, just for the first contact, the onboarding process, they try to be in our shoes and understand what's the real "thing" is going on. They always resolve our problems. We're so happy about this partnership.
Read Luiz Carlos Conte's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (395)
Dynamic content (378)
Ability to test dynamic content (363)
Landing pages (368)
A/B testing (331)
Mobile optimization (366)
6.5
Email deliverability reporting (475)
List management (420)
Triggered drip sequences (400)
Lead nurturing (407)
Lead scoring and grading (414)
Data quality management (394)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (388)
Calendaring (271)
Event/webinar marketing (264)
Social sharing and campaigns (258)
6.7
Social profile integration (304)
Dashboards (412)
Standard reports (413)
Custom reports (379)
API (305)
Role-based workflow & approvals (341)
Customizability (373)
Integration with Salesforce.com (189)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (83)
Integration with SugarCRM (76)

What is SharpSpring?

SharpSpring is presented as a comprehensive revenue growth platform with robust sales and marketing automation features, functionality and performance. SharpSpring boasts one of the most flexible platforms on the market, with behavior-based email marketing, native or 3rd party CRM integration, dynamic forms, landing page and blog builders, social media management, universal CMS compatibility, and integration with hundreds of applications. The vendor states that the SharpSpring platform is usually less than 1/3 the cost of the competition, as well as being an easy platform to use. They also offer a special partner program to marketing agencies.

SharpSpring Features

Email & Online Marketing Features

Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability reporting
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences

Lead Management Features

Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks

Campaign Management Features

Has featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing

Social Media Marketing Features

Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Has featureSocial profile integration

SharpSpring Screenshots

SharpSpring Videos (3)

SharpSpring Downloadables

SharpSpring Integrations

Zapier, GoToWebinar, Shutterstock, PieSync, from HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Adwords, WebEx

SharpSpring Competitors