Reviews (1-25 of 385)
- Support. The support team always reply same day, there is online chat (US times) too.
- Implementing dynamic content that changes depending on the customer persona is cool.
- The ability to create a clear sales funnel and track your client through the sales process is really easy and highlights areas where more work and focus might be needed in your sales process.
- There are some definite bugs such as data fields 'locking' when creating a landing page and the later it becomes editable again.
- the design side of emails and landing pages is not cohesive. So you have a limited range of fonts in forms but lots of customisation for colours for headings, then the reverse for landing pages.
- Also, the onboarding process for Squarespace websites is different and this is not mentioned anywhere.
The user needs to set aside a good month, in the beginning, to get the most out of the software in the long run. There is plenty of support (make sure you budget for the paid support from SharpSpring), you just need to spend time using it and learning.
When choosing a marketing automation platform for my agency,
I knew I wanted something robust and customizable. I'm very hands on, and I
don't like being constrained by the limitations of drag-and-drop editors or
limited interfaces. I want to be able to tailor my tools exactly to each client
I work with, without compromising on functionality or efficiency. That's why
SharpSpring has been a perfect fit for me! Not only is it affordable for a
small agency like mine, who works with small businesses, but it's extremely
powerful, and capable of executing any strategy my team or my clients require.
The most complete and functional marketing automation platform out there!
Sharpspring has been incredibly helpful in allowing our agency's small team to connect with leads, follow up on project prospects, organize our
communications, and so much more. It allows us to accomplish a lot more for our
clients, and to land more profitable projects, because we are able to take the
day-to-day of marketing communication off the table, and let SharpSpring handle
it! It's also been a game-changer for our B2C clients, who are able to
personalize and target their marketing efforts to specific clients, and have seen great growth in engagement
- Marketing Automation is powerful, robust, and effective.
- Customer Service & Onboarding. The SharpSpring team is a pleasure to work with!
- Customization - Especially for agencies, this is a big plus. I can create whatever workflows, reports, or setup that my clients or my agency require.
- Lead Tracking & Analytics are extremely insightful and actionable.
- Social Media Content Calendar could be more streamlined.
- Lots of features, so it can be intimidating at first!
- Consistent updates, which is good because there are new features, but means there is always a learning curve.
I think it might not be the platform for you, if you are looking for something simple for non-tech-savvy users. There's a lot of features and functionality in this product, and unless you have administrators who know how to use it properly, you definitely won't be getting the most out of the marketing automation, email, and lead tracking features. However, the support and onboarding teams were great at getting me set up within the platform, and while they may make it complicated, I appreciate the wide range of features.
- We keep on being intrigued with all the Sharpspring has to bring to the table.
- They are really here to help organizations like us.
- I love utilizing this product consistently and utilizing it to deal with my leads. As a sales rep, it is trying to discover a CRM that really works for you, not where you need to work for it. I like the convenience with the kanban sheets just as the advertising computerization for dribble crusades.
- By now never saw something that came in mind right now.
- Chatbot interactions with potential prospects and people who view the job advertisements on our website
- Automated workflows for existing customer communication
- Sales support through the continuous (automatic) addressing of potential interested parties
- SharpSpring is not yet present on the German market. This is where SharpSpring should market its benefits much more heavily
- Tracking incoming business
- Automated outreach to clients and partners
- Tracking viability of marketing campaigns
- Keeping notes and profiles on clients
- Onboarding, [could] work a little closer with onboarding partner
For me working in Finance is is less appropriate if you want a CRM that links directly with clients investments with different carriers
Our entire team uses SharpSpring as the main hub of our inbound business.
- Connect digital platforms to be able to track accross them all.
- Automate internal & external workflows.
- Integrate with other 3rd party software with ease.
- The support team is great at resolving queries & helpful suggestions.
- Referral & Partner Programs are well setup & run.
- Adding a data integration partner will assist in making the management and flow of data better.
- More local/country support as regards advocacy and awareness.
- Single sign-on for multiple accounts over different agencies & clients.
The biggest benefit of SharpSpring is having visibility into the leads we generate. In the past we could see impressions and clicks and website visits from our campaigns. Now we are seeing the actual leads and being able to follow activity after the initial contact. The added visibility has been an absolute game changer in the value we can provide our clients.
We've even had instances where clients claimed they were not getting leads from our campaigns and once SharpSpring was installed, not only could we now provide reports of leads we were generating, but we caught a hole in their customer service where leads we were providing were not getting responses from scheduling staff. So we not only provided reports of the leads we generated, but helped close a gap in a serious customer service issue that was happening.
- Ability to ID and track campaign leads.
- Insights on website visitors.
- Automation of marketing actions.
- Email customization could use some improvements - 90% there though.
- Setting up some functions is not intuitive - their support helps get through these, but should be improved.
- The social media area doesn't have much value to me. I don't use that part at all. I'd like them to improve on this.
Having this in the same platform as the CRM and email marketing makes a really powerful combo.
- Dynamic Content--it allows us to get the content that best fits each lead based on different parameters, either demographic or not.
- Email marketing--we can design emails and send them through SharpSpring to different lists with dynamic content and through workflows.
- Forms--integrating webpage forms to SharpSpring helps getting leads through the funnel.
- The landing page builder is a bit stiff; if you want to move elements is not as friendly but works fine.
- I would like an easier integration for onboarding; everything is explained but you have to go to different processes in order to implement.
I believe that what is good at times causes confusion. The large amount of metrics can confuse some users.
We offer SharpSpring to our clients too and we manage for them when we do marketing projects.
I think is less appropriate when the company has a low budget and doesn't need a CRM tool, only marketing automation. For that we have some softwares less expensive.
Tracking functions and lead scoring help us to understand in which stage can our prospective customers be.
- Email template design is quick and simple, but flexible enough to do what we need and more.
- The Life of the Lead function shows us every touch point with a lead in actionable and measurable detail.
- A single simple platform means we don't have to train someone across a variety of programs.
- Integrations with Salesforce are less smooth than with other programs we've used in the past. With our sales department depending on Salesforce for everything we do, it is critical that this integration digs deeper in the future.
- The social media scheduler is a little clunky and under powered. While it does the basics just fine, more complicated tasks require leaving SharpSpring.
- Setting up triggered events
- Lead scoring
- Handling email campaigns
- Aside from having a built-in API so you can post to Instagram--a problem every platform has--I really couldn't think of anything. They are always improving what they have and adding new features all the time.
I have used Hubspot, Zoho, and Marketo, and SharpSpring is easy to implement and get going right away. It is less expensive than the big boys and handles everything that I need to have it do. If you are thinking about upping your marketing mojo with marketing automation, seriously look at SharpSpring while reviewing the other platforms available. Tracking and workflows for lead generation for my clients are really easy to set up. It helps keep everything together for us. In implementing an account-based management process, SharpSpring is really vital. The support we get is top notch. Really happy with SharpSpring.
- Easy to set up and execute very specific drip campaigns
- Direct visibility into how our contacts are using our website and what is of interest to them
- Immediate notification from a trigger event
- A complete picture of the life a lead, from initial contact through final proposal
- The video platform needs to be more user friendly; it's a little clunky to set up a call
- As the platform is updated, you have to stay on top of the learning to use it effectively
- Need to add Instagram to native social posting capabilities
- Marketing automation through workflows
- CRM management and sales funneling
- Email marketing
- Sales process automation
- Mobile app is poor
- Specific elements of meeting workflows
- Easier to access on mobile would be good
- Campaign management
- Workflow automation
- Content tracking
- Social media listening
- Their Ux on the front-end could be a bit better, but not impactful.
- Their support is excellent but add a more dynamic in-line help capability.
- Manage, segment and nurture contact lists.
- Carry out email marketing campaigns.
- Centralize work with campaigns and follow up on marketing and sales actions.
- Listing segmentation is good but maybe it could be improved.
- Lack of support and training material in Spanish.
- Missing video tutorials of the functions.
- Lead scoring.
- Lead generation.
- Email templates are professionally designed and easy to use.
- Persona building is easy to use and build for users.
- Partner Portal is one of the most helpful tools provided by SharpSpring.
- Helpful and friendly customer service.
- Very robust, as a new person it can be hard to find what you're looking for.
- Email templates some times require HTML to get your design to look right.
- Testing for the different levels can be hard or time consuming.
- Native CRM is a must. We don't need to integrate our website system and our lead generation system and our sales system. It all works in a unique way in a unique tool.
- Now we're looking like pros because we're using the SharpSpring Page Builder. There a lot of editable templates and elements. It take us to the next stage.
- The A/B testing feature rocks! No more guessing, now we know for sure what works, and what does not.
- Their Support works so fine because people in there understand our pains and put themselves in our shoes. They rock.
- There some hard to use things on third-party forms. Sometimes it does recognize [things].
- We also miss the social features. There are no options to publish, monitor or analyze social marketing.
- There's a lot of space to improve the SEO features.
They, just for the first contact, the onboarding process, they try to be in our shoes and understand what's the real "thing" is going on. They always resolve our problems. We're so happy about this partnership.
SharpSpring Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is SharpSpring?
SharpSpring Videos (3)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
|1,000 Contacts||$399||per month|
|2,500 Contacts||$499||per month|
|5,000 Contacts||$699||per month|
|10,000 Contacts||$899||per month|
|20,000 Contacts||$1,299||per month|
SharpSpring Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||56%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||43%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||1%|
SharpSpring Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SharpSpring Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries:||Available Internationally|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese, Romanian|