SharpSpring Reviews

February 16, 2021
Christine Mullins | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

SharpSpring was the most affordable option for my small agency and my clients. It was also the only one with an agency-focused model, allowing me to offer the platform to my clients without exorbitant cost to my agency. The marketing automation capabilities are the most robust and
streamlined out of any I trialed, and allowed me to truly tailor the CRM and Marketing experience to best serve my agency, as well as create personalized platforms and workflows to best serve each of my clients.
Read Christine Mullins's full review
December 30, 2020
Brian Gomski | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

SharpSpring has by far the best features for the money. Having used several platforms costing significantly more money, I will go with SharpSpring every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

We use Salesforce and I would still go with SharpSpring over Pardot for cross-platform use.

HubSpot is a nice platform but focuses more on marketing tactic training than useful tools in my opinion.
Read Brian Gomski's full review
April 08, 2021
Arshad Mahomed | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Price, features & support trump the others for me, and over the years have not felt like I made the wrong choice. I have used it in many different industries with many unique requirements, and till now have found that it has been able to perform as expected. I will continue to recommend this solution.
Read Arshad Mahomed's full review
March 23, 2021
Stuart Barnard | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I was a Certified Marketo Expert and most of the functions that are available in Marketo are also available in SharpSpring, but at a fraction of the cost. SharpSpring offers many automation configurations, though it's a little more work to set them up than Marketo, and the visual editor can be tricky. But ultimately, the enormous range of features and functions in SharpSpring for the price means it offers incredible value for the price.
Read Stuart Barnard's full review
November 02, 2020
Kurt Hoffmann | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I currently use SharpSpring and HubSpot at about a 90%/10% mix on our projects. I do like certain functionality in HubSpot but overall just prefer SharpSpring's depth of valuable functionality at the price point we are at. The price point makes it a fairly easy sell based on the return and value we are able to demonstrate for most clients.
Read Kurt Hoffmann's full review
February 12, 2021
Laerte Jofre Junior | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I've selected SharpSpring because they have a more complete platform with marketing automation, social media integration, a lot of API integrations and finishing with a great sales CRM solution. All others softwares that we have at our disposal right now have only some features and you need to buy and integrate a lot of softwares to achieve what SharpSpring does.
Read Laerte Jofre Junior's full review
February 11, 2021
Fernando Castro | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Sharpspring helps us consolidate two old services we used in a simpler fashion. Our team made the recommendation to migrate and it's been a great success to sales and marketing teams. I myself as a partner get to see some of that improvement in both department's performance so very happy about that transition.
Read Fernando Castro's full review
February 11, 2021
Fernanda Alonso | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

SharpSpring was chosen by the company after much research and comparison with other products on the market. We chose SharpSpring because we believe it was the most complete and the most cost effective. We are very pleased with the integration and organization of the information and data it provides. Everyone in the company easily finds everything they need in the system.
Read Fernanda Alonso's full review
October 16, 2020
Jennifer W. | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We selected SharpSpring thanks to its integration and customization capabilities. In addition, once it went above and beyond in these respects, it was also priced competitively relative to competitive marketing automation platforms.
Read Jennifer W.'s full review
February 08, 2021
Pavel Marek | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We received recommendation for SharpSpring from our global organization. Then it was easy to start with testing and very quickly moved to be a client and also a gold partner of SharpSpring.
Read Pavel Marek's full review
January 25, 2021
Abhinav Mishra | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

SharpSpring was selected by the team, as it was one of the most comprehensive solutions available for us at the time after evaluating multiple such platforms. It best suited the needs of our organization and the fact that data migration was very easy, we were able to get everything on the SharpSpring platform in a very quick span of time. The team had used a couple of other CRMs earlier but they were facing one or the other challenges using certain platforms and none of them were able to provide the whole comprehensive experience under one platform.
Read Abhinav Mishra's full review
January 08, 2021
Julio Ahumada  MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I have looked at and used Hubspot, Zoho, Marketo, and Sugar CRM. SharpSpring has an amazing support staff. They will not only get back to you quickly, they will also have a solution for you. SharpSpring is very much like a lower cost Hubspot--I liked them--with Salesforce thrown in. I am more of a strategy guy and when I had to go tactical with the start of my new agency, I had to wear a bunch of hats. SharpSpring didn't waste my time. In fact I offloaded a lot of my grunt work to the platform. It is a great robot. I love it.
Read Julio Ahumada MBA's full review
January 04, 2021
Bob Freytag | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

The integration of email to contact interactions on all media and connection to sales touch points is awesome and something email delivery platforms can't do. Now we know who reads our blog, opens our emails, and visits our website. That is sales and marketing gold. Before, I could only see who opened each individual email, and it was tedious to look at multiple sends
Read Bob Freytag's full review
December 31, 2020
Chris Dillon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

We have used a few different platforms and marketing solutions. SharpSpring has almost everything the others offer combined, and whilst the others have smaller elements of it for free, SharpSpring is much cheaper than any of the professional levels on the competitors. Also, with the ability to license it out to our clients, after we brought one of our clients on board, the entire process was paid for.
Read Chris Dillon's full review
December 13, 2020
Dan Shuart | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Lower cost - higher-value solution with a focus on marketing automation with core CRM capabilities. It is a simpler solution because it focuses on the essentials. They have several features that exceed the competition. Their visualizations and Ux around workflow automation, chatbot implementation, and a kanban approach to pipeline management are their key market differentiators.
Read Dan Shuart's full review
December 04, 2020
Emma Ler | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

SharpSpring gives you all features in one for a better price than HubSpot. Other competitors were way to expensive for way less features. HubSpot you need to purchase the marketing and sales pro features separately which adds up. Even then, they are missing features as they are hidden behind more fees. HubSpot drags you in with the free levels, however the free levels are so basic you need to upgrade.
Read Emma Ler's full review
November 02, 2020
Chad Van Handel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I have used Pardot in the past and it is very powerful; however, it is very pricy and [didn't] fit my current organization's budget. SharpSpring seems to have similar functionality at a much more affordable price. I have also used various CRM platforms in the past (mostly Salesforce). While SharpSpring is much more sold as a marketing automation platform, the CRM tools are a nice icing on the cake.
Read Chad Van Handel's full review
October 31, 2020
John Kocon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

The transition from Zoho to SharpSpring has seemed to be an easy one for most of our team. Everyone seems to know how to navigate the SharpSpring platform well. As a whole, SharpSpring works better for our company's and our clients' needs. I enjoy working with the templates and designs that SharpSpring has to offer and saves our team time and energy when creating our landing pages and email blasts.
Read John Kocon's full review
October 31, 2020
Sera Shea | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I think SharpSpring is overall a better option, especially for mid-size businesses. The platform is much less costly than Salesforce and depending on your contact list, can be less costly than HubSpot as well. The features are great and it allows you to grow with it as your company expands or requires more.
Read Sera Shea's full review
October 22, 2020
Luiz Carlos Conte | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I've used HubSpot for more than 5 years and it's a fantastic tool. But it costs [more]. It's not for everyone! SharpSpring has almost all the resources of HubSpot but with a fraction of their prices. And it works as well HubSpot. HubSpot has more built in features such as CMS and social integration, and those features are now present in SHarpSpring. We know we've made the right move because we're so happy with using SharpSpring.
Read Luiz Carlos Conte's full review
October 16, 2020
Christopher Wisniewski | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

So I feel like Zoho does not have the best support and their offerings are not that well integrated. I felt like I was switching functions and dashboards all of the time with poor linkages.
Read Christopher Wisniewski's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (394)
Dynamic content (377)
Ability to test dynamic content (362)
Landing pages (367)
A/B testing (330)
Mobile optimization (366)
6.6
Email deliverability reporting (474)
List management (419)
Triggered drip sequences (400)
Lead nurturing (406)
Lead scoring and grading (413)
Data quality management (393)
Automated sales alerts and tasks (387)
Calendaring (271)
Event/webinar marketing (264)
Social sharing and campaigns (258)
6.7
Social profile integration (304)
Dashboards (411)
Standard reports (412)
Custom reports (378)
API (304)
Role-based workflow & approvals (341)
Customizability (372)
Integration with Salesforce.com (189)
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (83)
Integration with SugarCRM (76)

What is SharpSpring?

SharpSpring is presented as a comprehensive revenue growth platform with robust sales and marketing automation features, functionality and performance. SharpSpring boasts one of the most flexible platforms on the market, with behavior-based email marketing, native or 3rd party CRM integration, dynamic forms, landing page and blog builders, social media management, universal CMS compatibility, and integration with hundreds of applications. The vendor states that the SharpSpring platform is usually less than 1/3 the cost of the competition, as well as being an easy platform to use. They also offer a special partner program to marketing agencies.

SharpSpring Features

Email & Online Marketing Features

Has featureWYSIWYG email editor
Has featureDynamic content
Has featureAbility to test dynamic content
Has featureLanding pages
Has featureA/B testing
Has featureMobile optimization
Has featureEmail deliverability reporting
Has featureList management
Has featureTriggered drip sequences

Lead Management Features

Has featureLead nurturing
Has featureLead scoring and grading
Has featureData quality management
Has featureAutomated sales alerts and tasks

Campaign Management Features

Has featureCalendaring
Has featureEvent/webinar marketing

Social Media Marketing Features

Has featureSocial sharing and campaigns
Has featureSocial profile integration

SharpSpring Screenshots

SharpSpring Videos (3)

SharpSpring Downloadables

SharpSpring Integrations

Zapier, GoToWebinar, Shutterstock, PieSync, from HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Adwords, WebEx

SharpSpring Competitors