February 17, 2021
Read Darren Winter, MA's full review
Pros and Cons
- Support. The support team always reply same day, there is online chat (US times) too.
- Implementing dynamic content that changes depending on the customer persona is cool.
- The ability to create a clear sales funnel and track your client through the sales process is really easy and highlights areas where more work and focus might be needed in your sales process.
- There are some definite bugs such as data fields 'locking' when creating a landing page and the later it becomes editable again.
- the design side of emails and landing pages is not cohesive. So you have a limited range of fonts in forms but lots of customisation for colours for headings, then the reverse for landing pages.
- Also, the onboarding process for Squarespace websites is different and this is not mentioned anywhere.