This helps us inform …
Sigma allows IT to provide data from outside sources in a way that was not possible before.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Report sharing and collaboration (117)8.989%
- Customizable dashboards (116)7.979%
- Drill-down analysis (112)7.979%
- Formatting capabilities (118)7.575%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sigma, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Sigma is a business intelligence (BI) and analytics platform purpose-built for the cloud. With Sigma, anyone can use the spreadsheet functions and formulas they already know to explore live data at cloud scale, down to the lowest grain of detail. Its familiar spreadsheet-like interface delivers SQL into the hands of any user while keeping data fresh and secure within cloud data warehouses.
Data-first companies can use Sigma to empower their employees, customers, and partners to break free from the confines of the dashboard and explore data for themselves to make better, faster decisions. The software was built to capitalize on the performance power of cloud data warehouses to combine data sources and analyze billions of rows of data instantly – no coding required.
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report Formatting Templates
- Supported: Pixel Perfect reports
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Predictive modeling
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Output Raw Supporting Data
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Delivery to Remote Servers
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, Canada|
On the flip side, though, the ability to make a sheet viewable by everyone, including those outside my organization, is really powerful and something we've only begun to really leverage but believe will really be powerful for us as a platform - creating custom, unmodifiable, live reports for our clients is a huge opportunity for us.