We use Silktide at 2 levels. To review the websites of potential clients to show them what needs fixing and then to help them achieve …
Today, Silktide is a resource we don't plan to do without because it has helped us increase the overall accessibility of all our websites …
Silktide [Compliance] is being used to examine accessibility concerns for all of our websites. Users are able to look at different scores …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Silktide, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
9 people want pricing too
Silktide in Derby aims to give users everything they need to make their websites better, with automated accessibility testing, content optimization, and SEO-oriented digital marketing in one platform.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We use Silktide at 2 levels. To review the websites of potential clients to show them what needs fixing and then to help them achieve these fixes, and secondly, to regularly review our own customer's websites to make sure they're achieving high scores and thus performing at the best they can. We share these reports with our clients.
- Whole of site testing
- Grammar checking
- Cross device testing
- Best practice review
- Showing the location of any issues on a site
- The ability to buy more page ranges on larger sites would be great
- The speed test would benefit from integration to Google's Lighthouse testing
- SEO rank checking could be broader
Silktide is well suited when you need a broad whole site overview. It benefits by allowing users to quickly and easily locate the flagged issues, making amendments much easier. It's less suitable for larger websites as it gets costly and it does need backing up with a Google page speed test.
Today, Silktide is a resource we don't plan to do without because it has helped us increase the overall accessibility of all our websites and provide the best experience for visitors. The interface design is pleasant and does not obstruct the handling and navigation of end-users at all. The support service is available at all times to meet any requirement. It generates good reports with beneficial information to understand our web assets and apply continuous improvements; we innovate our websites continuously in search of improving the experience of all visitors.
- Silktide has played a defining role in the creation of all of our websites by putting everything we need at our fingertips to make them as accessible as possible for all types of users.
- It has a very interesting user interface with a minimalist style that further facilitates usability and navigation in general.
- As part of the web development team in my organization, I have been amazed that it is so easy to use and I love that it integrates so many useful resources to create awareness for everyone in the organization about the importance of accessibility in websites.
- Silktide's metrics are incredible and a great incentive to our work.
- The initial setup is a bit complicated and its price is a bit high, although it should be noted that every penny invested has been worth it.
It is an outstanding resource for creating accessible websites or else to improve on accessibility for websites your organization already has. Although the price is a bit high, it is worth the investment. The user interface of this software has a good design, is not complicated to adopt, and has resources that help to understand the importance of accessibility in websites.
Silktide [Compliance] is being used to examine accessibility concerns for all of our websites. Users are able to look at different scores and examine how accessible their website is. Users are able to do a manual scan of their website, or rely on a weekly email that automatically scans their website. Either way, our users know exactly where they stand on their website and how accessible it is.
- Ease of use
- Easy to understand
- Great training
- None really!
Silktide [Compliance] is a fantastic product, and works well in any environment where web page accessibility is a concern. We trust what Silktide offers in the scans of our web sites, and notifying our users on what changes need to occur. Further, Silktide explains what should be changed in simple easy to understand language. Any user, regardless of skill level, can understand the suggestions offered by Silktide.