Sitecore Experience Manager is an enterprise-grade CMS competing with Oracle WebCenter, IBM Web Content Manager and Adobe. It presents a fairly wide and comprehensive swath of inbuilt features. In Sitecore WCM editing takes place from within the page with its...
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Role-based user permissions (19)9.090%
- Code quality / cleanliness (18)9.090%
- Admin section (18)9.090%
- WYSIWYG editor (19)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sitecore Experience Manager, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Sitecore Experience Manager is an enterprise-grade CMS competing with Oracle WebCenter, IBM Web Content Manager and Adobe. It presents a fairly wide and comprehensive swath of inbuilt features. In Sitecore WCM editing takes place from within the page with its inline editor, allowing editors and authors to create display rules and content within the context of the page in an integrated process. It allows the creation of blogs, wikis, polls, integrates with social media, and is mobile-accessible for end users so as to provide a varied and tailored environment that is sensitive to visitor characteristics. Localization and regionalization allow the end user to see content in their home language. Analytics track visitor behavior, which aids in the generating of marketing reports and facilitating rule-based targeting. Experience Profiles give a rich understanding of single or groups of similar individuals, to give customer insights. The Sitecore Experience Database contains customer data and can draw additional data from CRM connected to it, for profiling visitors. Sitecore also has an AppCenter, where features can be augmented and expanded.
Sitecore is a paid platform for businesses of all sizes, and pricing varies accordingly with implementation and scale. Its licensing models is based on the number of Sitecore server installations and simultaneous users. When it is implemented as an Intranet pricing varies according to number of employees with access to it.
- It is a one-stop shop for all customer engagement platforms with a lot of developer communities over the web.
- It is a .NET based platform as there are a lot of .Net developers in the market.
- Availability of Sitecore accelerators which enables to go to market quickly.
- Automated deployments supported across environments using TFS for code and other tools like TDS, Unicorn etc., for content deployments
- Adobe CQ,Ektron Web Content Management System,Oracle WebCenter Content
- MS SharePoint,digital cheetah,percussion,vinette
- Oracle WebLogic (BEA),MS SharePoint
SharePoint was viewed as a blackhole of development, whereas Sitecore required little customization. This allowed us to correctly estimate the time and budget required to meet our needs, and successfully roll-out the solution to the business.