Go for it

May 10, 2021
SoGoSurvey is being used by a small private high school. It is used to collect and report customer satisfaction data from students, …

SoGoSurvey is SO Good!

December 03, 2020
SoGo is being used to solicit information from our clients both key-buyers and members (general program users). From the data and …

SoGoSurvey All The Way!

November 30, 2020
As a new business owner, I needed to purchase a survey software to use with my client projects. I'm using it for various clients, various …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SoGoSurvey, and make your voice heard!

What is SoGoSurvey?

SoGoSurvey is an online survey software solution that helps users create surveys quickly. The free package includes basic features for building surveys and the paid package includes advanced features.

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.sogosurvey.com/pricing

What is Qualtrics?

Qualtrics produces three Web-based products: Research Suite, which helps companies and schools conduct their own custom-made surveys and data analysis; Site Intercept, which allows websites to get feedback from visitors; and 360, a tool to help human resource operations assess employee performance.

What is SurveyMonkey?

SurveyMonkey provides free, customizable surveys, and a suite of paid, back-end programs that include data analysis, sample selection, bias elimination, and data representation tools. SurveyMonkey also offers large-scale, enterprise options for companies interested in data analysis, brand…

What is SoGoSurvey?

SoGoSurvey's experience management platform was developed to fuel business growth by providing real-time, actionable insights for a wide range of organizations across industries.

SoGoCX is a comprehensive system for enhancing every aspect of an organization's customer experience. This means: improving conversion rates, streamlining all data management, and understanding customers to drive return on investment. With SoGoCX, organizations leverage touch points to measure key metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), and Customer Effort Score (CES).

SoGoEX helps organizations gather, analyze, and leverage data to transform the employee experience. The software was designed to allow HR and company leadership to drive organizational change through employee engagement, an exchange of ideas, and providing a secure space for honest feedback.

From designing and distributing a questionnaire to analysis and recommendations, the SoGoSurvey platform seamlessly automates data collection and analysis.

According to the vendor, SoGoSurvey sets itself apart from competitors through its consistently high user ratings, second-to-none reporting engine, industry-leading data security, and 24/7 customer support.

SoGoSurvey Features

• Supported: Branding
  • Supported: Participation Tracking
  • Supported: Top-Tier Data Privacy and Security
  • Supported: Trend Analysis
  • Supported: Pre-population

SoGoSurvey Screenshots

Survey Design: Survey design with SoGoSurvey is quick, easy, and intuitive. To add comments or one of more than 25 question types, simply drag and drop from the left menu.Survey Distribution: SoGoSurvey provides multiple avenues for expanding survey outreach while maintaining the integrity of data. The most popular distribution options include email, web posting, and social media platforms.Reports: SoGoSurvey’s customers rave about the versatility of its reports and variety of data analysis options. Reports are easy to run and offer many customization features so you can crunch a few numbers quickly or prepare for a polished presentation.Surveys: The variety of options for survey design is expansive, including (clockwise, from upper right): themed templates, funky quiz options, inclusion of your organization’s logo (ipad display featured), and basic, professional designs.Customer Experience DashboardCustomer Experience Survey BankEmployee Engagement Designer Dashboard

SoGoSurvey Video

Welcome to SoGoSurvey!

SoGoSurvey Integrations

SoGoSurvey Competitors

SoGoSurvey Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationMobile Web
Supported LanguagesArabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malayalam, Modern Greek (1453-), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese

Every time we have needed to contact SoGoSurvey their replies from support have been prompt. We usually receive a reply within a few minutes. They are also very knowledgeable about their product and happy to assist. I don't know of many companies who consistently reply to support requests in the same day never mind within a few minutes of submitting.
I had an issue whereby I used a free trial that ended, locking me out of my account. I contacted their customer service to help with this issue, which they resolved in under half an hour. I was extremely impressed with their speed and quality of service, which led me to filling out this review!
December 15, 2020

So Satisfied with SoGo!

I've been very pleased with the support I have received from SoGo. The help menu is robust and answers most of my questions. In addition to that, my account representative checks in to offer assistance. SoGo also offers webinars to share best practices related to employee surveys, polls and customer experience surveys.
I only contacted support before making my purchase to ask some questions about the subscription. They responded very quickly and answered all my questions. We only used the software for a month since we only needed it for one survey. I found all the support info and guides on the software to be more than adequate. I have not doubt that support is excellent based on my limited interactions.
November 19, 2020

A believer by experience

Anytime I need to contact support they are quick to respond and answer my questions. If L1 cannot resolve my issue, SoGoSurvey support gets back to me within 24 hours with a resolution. All I've ever needed were chats but direct support via phone is available as well for more complex questions.
Excellent support. Online User Guides are very helpful. Response times and knowledge of the Support Staff are amazing. Any question I have, no matter how I submit it (e.g. online tool, email from previous response) is answered quickly and effectively. I rarely have follow-up questions.