SoGoSurvey Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

March 18, 2021
David Slade | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I had an issue whereby I used a free trial that ended, locking me out of my account. I contacted their customer service to help with this issue, which they resolved in under half an hour. I was extremely impressed with their speed and quality of service, which led me to filling out this review!
Read David Slade's full review
May 09, 2021
Harold Becker | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Easy to access customer support and has always quickly solved any issue I have had.
Read Harold Becker's full review
December 15, 2020
Meghan Kidder | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I've been very pleased with the support I have received from SoGo. The help menu is robust and answers most of my questions. In addition to that, my account representative checks in to offer assistance. SoGo also offers webinars to share best practices related to employee surveys, polls and customer experience surveys.
Read Meghan Kidder's full review
November 27, 2020
Garen Lafser | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I only contacted support before making my purchase to ask some questions about the subscription. They responded very quickly and answered all my questions. We only used the software for a month since we only needed it for one survey. I found all the support info and guides on the software to be more than adequate. I have not doubt that support is excellent based on my limited interactions.
Read Garen Lafser's full review
November 25, 2020
Kayla Barna | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

When we first started using it, I would message customer support through the chat box. They were always kind and fast with their responses.
Read Kayla Barna's full review
December 01, 2020
Amanda San Filippo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Their customer support is what sold me on the software. They've always gone above and beyond.
Read Amanda San Filippo's full review
November 19, 2020

Support Rating

Anytime I need to contact support they are quick to respond and answer my questions. If L1 cannot resolve my issue, SoGoSurvey support gets back to me within 24 hours with a resolution. All I've ever needed were chats but direct support via phone is available as well for more complex questions.
November 12, 2020

Support Rating

Excellent support. Online User Guides are very helpful. Response times and knowledge of the Support Staff are amazing. Any question I have, no matter how I submit it (e.g. online tool, email from previous response) is answered quickly and effectively. I rarely have follow-up questions.
December 03, 2020

Support Rating

Very good. Their team is responsive, personable and knowledgable.
November 30, 2020

Support Rating

The support has been top notch from the very beginning. Responsive, patient, taking extra care to make sure I understand and am comfortable.

What is SoGoSurvey?

SoGoSurvey's experience management platform was developed to fuel business growth by providing real-time, actionable insights for a wide range of organizations across industries.

SoGoCX is a comprehensive system for enhancing every aspect of an organization's customer experience. This means: improving conversion rates, streamlining all data management, and understanding customers to drive return on investment. With SoGoCX, organizations leverage touch points to measure key metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction Score (CSAT), and Customer Effort Score (CES).

SoGoEX helps organizations gather, analyze, and leverage data to transform the employee experience. The software was designed to allow HR and company leadership to drive organizational change through employee engagement, an exchange of ideas, and providing a secure space for honest feedback.

From designing and distributing a questionnaire to analysis and recommendations, the SoGoSurvey platform seamlessly automates data collection and analysis.

According to the vendor, SoGoSurvey sets itself apart from competitors through its consistently high user ratings, second-to-none reporting engine, industry-leading data security, and 24/7 customer support.

SoGoSurvey Features