SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD)
SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD)
Read all reviews
We utilize the SolarWinds Web Help Desk both internally within our organization and we support "outside" entities that utilize our Public …
We use SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) as our ticketing system for IT Helpdesk at the college. It addresses any and all technical issues …
SolarWinds WHD is used by multiple departments for supporting users. Used by IT, Data (who provides application support), …
[I use SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD)] across the entire organization, teachers/principals are responsible for submitting a ticket when …
We are utilizing SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) across our entire organization as a centralized help desk platform for IT support, EMR …
As a SolarWinds Reseller and user, we often need to avail ourselves of their tech assistance. They have always been fast and responsive in …
We use SolarWinds Web Help Desk for our IT and software development support ticketing system. SolarWinds is utilized throughout our entire …
We use SolarWinds for our internal IT operations and it is being used across our entire organization.
We have been using SolarWinds Help Desk across our whole organization to better support our employees when an issue arises. This product …
We have been using SolarWinds Web Help Desk across our whole organization to better support our core end-user base. By implementing this …
Our university uses Solarwinds Web help Desk as our primary ticketing system for students, faculty, and staff. It helps delegate tasks …
We use SolarWinds web help desk across the enterprise. We are using internally and with our customer facing services.
SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) is utilized by the IT department to manage work orders and trouble tickets. The tickets are generated via …
Our IT department uses it to track issues and manage the workload and see what to prioritize our time on.
SolarWinds Web Help Desk used to be used as the organization's ticketing system. It was being used by all IT staff. It was implemented in …
- Expert directory (13)9.292%
- Subscription-based notifications (17)8.787%
- Organize and prioritize service tickets (19)8.686%
- ITSM collaboration and documentation (14)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
Introduction to Web Help Desk
Web Help Desk Training: Action Rules - CEO Opens a Help Desk Ticket
SolarWinds Web Help Desk is ticketing and IT asset management software. It is designed to simplify help desk management. This solution includes built-in ticketing management, asset management, change management, and knowledge base capabilities.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: Ticket creation and submission
- Supported: Ticket response
- Supported: Automated responses
- Supported: Attachments/Screencasts
- Supported: SLA management
- Supported: External knowledge base
- Supported: Internal knowledge base
- Supported: Q and A
- Supported: Surveys/polls
- Supported: Customer portal
- Supported: Social integration
- Supported: Email support
- Supported: Help Desk CRM integration
Intruduction to Web Help Desk
Web Help Desk product training
Reviewers rate Social integration highest, with a score of 9.9.
The most common users of SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Amazing impact on our Organization, we are much more organized since we implemented SolarWinds Web Help Desk
- The ROI is in the statistics! The application cost pennies to run compared to what the product will do for your organization.
- I challenge you to find a better product for the price!
- Our documentation has improved since we implemented SolarWinds Web Help Desk
- Easy for users to submit tickets - saves time
- Easy for technicians to see their workload - saves time
- It provides a way to track support requests in IT, Data, HR and Facilities without incurring a huge software cost.
- It does not provide a way to manage our IT assets which makes it more difficult to manage the assets.
- It is not the most intuitive software for techs to use, which can make it hard for them to come up to speed on it.
- I enjoy I can continue running the software on my internal servers, the cloud is more expensive while providing minimal benefit to our organization
- Cost per technician license is minimal
- SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) enables better SLAs and customer service levels
- IT can justify ROI through efficient ticket times
- ROI can be hard to justify once technician licenses grow with department
- By being fast and accurate, they help us meet all client needs quickly. This pleases our clients.
- We have had a great ROI from SW ever since we started with them.
- They help make us look great to clients!
- Thanks to SolarWinds services and support our client attrition has consistently been under 0.05%.
- Their client facing materials are clear and reasonably easy to understand.
- We are able to reduce costs by finding the problem areas when we generate reports from SolarWinds.
- Free up IT and Development staff to focus on other projects.
- SolarWinds has done a great job at what it's designed to do which is a full ticketing system that can be customized to your exact needs.
- We have reduced costs across the board within our IT Department.
- Migrated from using multiple vendors into one platform.
- We have been able to free up IT staff for other projects.
- Faster service when it comes to fixing issues.
- Able to go back on tickets and see what was previously done on repeated issues.
- Self serves help desk. The employee can open and close their own request and add as much detail as needed to their ticket. No need to call in and have someone open a ticket for you.
- Overall we have become more efficient using this tool and our ROI for implementing this has been great. By having a service tool that can manage inventory, tickets, as well as change management just to name a few, our company is better off in our support.
- The core business community has seen quicker responses to tickets through use of the ticketing tool. Business continuity has had less disruptions as we are better able to anticipate or respond to issues.
- Finance has been happier with our ability to do cost analysis by using the various tools in SolarWinds help desk.
- Positive - Allows us to create granular reports to address problem areas fairly quickly
- Positive - Routes tickets to appropriate tech/team based on user problem selection
- Turn around times for my technicians reduced equals more productivity which equals dollars.
- Self help means we add real dollar value to our customer where they don't pay for an incident.
- Provides a positive experience to our end-users in managing trouble tickets and work orders.
- Provides a positive experience to our technicians allowing them to be more productive in their daily duties.
- Provides a positive experience to manage allowing us to run reports and research measurable data to find areas of improvement.
- Keeps us organized.
- Helps us track stuff we're working on and get an idea of what the status is across the department.
- Reporting for higher ups to see what exactly IT is working on.
- Ticket lifetime was cut down significantly because of reminders programmed into specific ticket types.
- The asset management was useful, however it was replaced by other tools like LanSweeper for computers, phones, and printers.
- It allowed us to track inventory that had been lent out to specific employees. Something we would usually only have Outlook tasks to track.
- We have had a positive impact on the customer service by switching to this product. Staff members are happy that the user interface is so easy to use and love the survey feature
- The software did have negative impact on using the asset tracking. I think we have a more complicated situation then the system was created for
- Huge increase in collaboration on incident tracking
- Ability to report trends in total issues.
- Decreased costs (SolarWinds Web Help Desk was much cheaper than our previous solution) is a BIG positive impact
- Great tracking of users and locations for ticket history is also a great positive impact (we can be aware of issues)
- Allows easy communication with end users which increases customer service is another plus
- We definitely provide better customer service because of our use of SolarWinds Web Help Desk. Tracking support tickets that may be overdue is definitely much easier.