Spredfast is a social media management platform. Key features include: Plan and Organize Social Campaigns, Manage Real-Time Engagement, and Learn and Prove Social Impacthttps://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Bs/Xs/7FT717CKHC5H.JPEGImpressive service levels, great enterprise experience, excellent all round product.Spredfast is currently used across large sections of our Research Publishing business, mainly within marketing and comms teams but also editorial and commercially focused groups. We utilize the Conversations platform for publishing posts, scheduling and planning campaigns and ensuring everyone is on the same page when it comes to our busy calendar of social media activity. This allows us to drive all our social through one interface, saving time and effort, plus gives teams across the globe visibility of the bigger picture. We also use the Conversations platform for the detailed campaign level analytics it provides. These inform strategy plans for future social media campaigns, and feed into our central dashboards and reports for senior management. The second Spredfast platform used by our group is Intelligence, which gives us crucial market knowledge and monitoring tools - this allows us to stay on top of trends in the industry, and also manage and respond to any issues that may arise within Research Publishing.,Customer service and account management is excellent. All the Spredfast people we deal with have been helpful, professional and genuinely care about our success using the products. The interface is straightforward and well designed. The Product team at Spredfast also release improvements throughout the year, which are well documented and add genuine functionality - not just bells and whistles. The help pages within the platform are well put together and serve as a good first port of call when we've had any issues. Implementation was well managed and the training sessions delivered to our teams were very useful. These have found their way to our intranet, and new employees watch the recorded sessions to get up to speed.,Some improvements to the analytics within Conversations would be helpful - I know there are plans to allow bespoke KPIs to be created and this would be a welcome addition. Simpler user management within the Intelligence platform - this is not yet aligned with the Conversations platform.,9,Social media is increasingly crucial to academic and scientific publishing, with the reaction and discussion around published papers being a genuine part of the discussion around new research. Being able to monitor, respond and engage in the conversation is vitally important to our business. Increasingly Social media is also playing a key role in revenue generation - both in terms of driving traffic to our partner content, plus proving our value and scope to our institutional and research customers.,9,8,9,10,Spredfast is strong but with some minor difficultiesSpredfast is currently used by the social media team in my organization for analytics and scheduling. I primarily use the Intelligence section, where my coworkers spend most of their time in Conversations. Although we are offered additional Spredfast access, we have not spent much time exploring what else is available to us.,Scheduling posts is simple. It allows you to post right away or schedule for later. It also displays a full calendar view to ensure that posts are not overlapping. Intelligence provides extensive analytics for Twitter and Facebook as well as Instagram. It allows you multiple ways to filter searches and look at different breakdowns of content. The platform itself makes it easy to navigate between Intelligence and Conversations,Spredfast offers a number of platform services, but so many that it tends to be overwhelming at points. We would like to see a little more transparency with the company. Several months ago Spredfast merged with a company called Lithium, and my coworkers and I were not aware of the change until we attending their conference in Texas. There seems to be a lot of turnover. In my 2.5 years working with Spredfast our account has had a handful of different account managers, sometimes making it hard to keep up.,8,It is very important, but we use it in the sports industry. That being said, we don't have your basic "customer care" strategy like other B2C companies do. Our social media team is there more for sharing team news, as well as other needs such as ticket sales and promotions and general content.,8,8,8,8,Sprout SocialSkyrocket Social with SpredfastSpredfast Conversations was rolled out last summer and the entire team has been extremely helpful. Each business within Honeywell uses the platform differently. On the Aerospace side, we use the platform across our global marketing communications team, allowing them to upload and schedule content, view the calendar, see analytics, all while monitoring governance. I live on the platform daily to manage approvals, ensure our content is evenly distributed across channels, community management, and more. Previously I used Spredfast Experience at the Phoenix Suns (NBA) in the social media lounge to manage and monitor content during home games.,I met our reps, Heather Buckingham and Mahshad Vakili Hall, in person before the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year. We instantaneously clicked, they have been extremely helpful, excellent resources, and genuinely care about our success with the platform. I love Heather, Mahshad and the entire Spredfast team! During the Smart Social Summit in ATX last year, I had the opportunity to meet a lot of the Spredfast team. From senior leadership to directors, sales, fulfillment, and customer service everyone made me feel like part of the family. A special shout out to Dave Games, Seth Egert, Matt Flamman, Alex Levy, Nadia Khalid and more. It was such a great first impression and they haven't disappointed. I've signed up for some of the complimentary training sessions with the product coaching team and have learned so much from them! After receiving minimal training on the platform and functionalities in Conversations, I cherish these coaching sessions. A big thank you to our rep, Heather Buckingham, for encouraging me to sign up for these sessions. Shout out to Martin La Rocca and Casey Mong for being amazing product coaches and Josh Briseno for his support too! Spredfast just gets it! They know the social space, keep up with the ever-changing landscape, and their summits provide so much value.,Based on the feedback I receive from our global marketing communications team I would say analytics could be improved. However, I have tried to get our team to upgrade to the Intelligence package which would be a better fit for us and we would get more out of. As part of that package, analytics are enhanced. When editing posts, it would be great to have a button to quickly reschedule a post rather than having to open the entire post up. Unless there already is and I just don't know :),10,Social media is extremely important to our company's overall marketing and customer care strategy and has more of a presence than ever.,5,10,10,10,Oracle Social CloudThoughts on ExperiencesCurrently, CMT is just using the Experiences tool. We're using it for shoppable Instagram pages and getting ready to leverage the poll/live vote capabilities.,The interface is pretty intuitive and easy to use. There are so many great visualizations available in Experiences that we're continually finding new uses. The team at Spredfast is super responsive and great about educating/training us on the tools or giving advice on specific activations we're trying to execute.,While for the most part, we're enjoying using Experiences we have had several bugs or glitches. We've had instances where we couldn't link products to our content and other times when the streams weren't being pulled or showing up within the interface. These inconsistencies do make it a little worrisome when we have something needing to go live immediately and aren't always sure if it will work as it should.,9,Social at CMT, like many other companies, is becoming increasingly important. Many of our shows survive and thrive because of their fans so it's critical to get the word of mouth loud and strong.,10,10,9,9,Sprinklr, Hootsuite Enterprise, Sprout Social and PercolateGetting to you know your business socially with SpredfastCurrently we are using the Spredfast platform for several areas of the organization such as customer service/care, marketing, and public relations. In these areas we are able to identify what current and potential consumers desire in regards to marketing campaigns via our website and social sites. We are also able to be proactive and reactive at any immediate public relations concerns or mentions, both positive and negative in a timely manner. There is also the capability of understanding the quality of shipping and handling of shipments, customer service/ care processes and procedures during and after order processing and most of all assisting with inventory control and quality with the use of the Spredfast labeling.,Support- They are always available for any questions or concerns you may have regarding data searches and specific areas to search and they always provide you with the most recent updates. Approachable and Dependable On- Boarding Staff (sales)- Each member of the on boarding team for Spredfast shown genuine concern and enthusiasm to work with myself and my staff to ensure the Spredfast platform and team can and would function to it's highest capacity. Training - The on-site training provided by Spredfast was seamless and direct. Each of my staff enjoyed knowing how to utilize the platform with a more efficient view of social sites in one location and the ability to triage and assist customer's from all 3 social sites in one space.,Full Social Site Functions - Such as banning, blocking or hiding for Instagram and Twitter.,10,Social media is very important to our company's brand as it is a global platform and the data we capture and analyze assists us with ensuring the Customer Care Quality and marketing campaigns, remains above standard and continue to maintain our lead with providing, “our” world renowned, Luxury Retail Customer Service, out of the box marketing and the expectations of our email, chat, phone, social, online and in- store consumers.,10,9,10,10,Hootsuite Enterprise
Spredfast

Spredfast Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Spredfast
Top Rated Award
Showing 33 of 105 Spredfast ratings and reviews.
Joe Hill profile photo
July 11, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Impressive service levels, great enterprise experience, excellent all round product."

Alternatives Considered

We looked at a number of other social platforms while we evaluated Spredfast, and we felt the service levels, user experience, platform stability and cost were the best balance for our organisation.

In comparison to the other smaller platforms Spredfast offers great enterprise level support and functionality, and alongside the other large enterprise options out there it was Spredfast's service levels and cost that really made the difference.
Read Joe Hill's full review
December 04, 2018

Review: "Spredfast is strong but with some minor difficulties"

Alternatives Considered

It has been several years since I have used Sprout Social, so it is difficult to compare. I began using Spredfast when I began a new job 2.5 years ago. I will say that despite having several years of experience using Sprout, making the transition to Spredfast was simple. I understood very quickly the main points of the platform and how I could use it to best perform at my job.
Angel Soria, MBA profile photo
June 11, 2018

User Review: "Skyrocket Social with Spredfast"

Alternatives Considered

There really isn't any comparison. Spredfast is definitely a leader in the market!
Read Angel Soria, MBA's full review
Nikki Harmon profile photo
April 26, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Thoughts on Experiences"

Alternatives Considered

I think Spredfast and Sprinklr are the two top tools from my evaluations in this role and in my previous role at Mattel.
Read Nikki Harmon's full review
Latasha Howard profile photo
March 22, 2018

Review: "Getting to you know your business socially with Spredfast"

Alternatives Considered

I suggested and selected Spredfast as the best contender, as the platform would eliminate many, if not all, manual processes and procedures for capturing the overall global social perspective of our organization, from all managed social sites efficiently and accurately.
Read Latasha Howard's full review
Garrett Estrada profile photo
March 14, 2018

Review: "Spredfast -- A social media arsenal in one elegant, streamlined platform"

Alternatives Considered

It is our opinion that, while other platforms may have similar functionality to a single one of Spredfast's tools (i.e. publishing, analtytics, etc.), no other platform offers the sheer breadth of tools and ability to service all of our goals in one single platform as Spredfast does. Spredfast is truly unique in this regard. Furthermore, the quality of the educational modules and personalized customer service is something no other platform has.
Read Garrett Estrada's full review
Gregory Tan profile photo
February 06, 2018

"Spredfast Review"

Jeffery Hawkins profile photo
January 17, 2018

Review: "Fairly new to the Product, but the word about its usefulness has Spredfast!"

Alternatives Considered

I was not involved in the selection process, but I know several other companies and products were evaluated. Spredfast was chosen because of the simplicity of use but yet technological sophistication of their product. When you find a product that works miracles but is simple to use, the best advice is to grab it ASAP. Spredfast also did a very thorough study of our brand and was able to propose a comprehensive, cross-channel social media marketing strategy. Their thoroughness impressed us, and made us realize that this was the company we needed to be working with.
Read Jeffery Hawkins's full review
Michele Arduengo profile photo
May 08, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way"

Alternatives Considered

Sprout Social could not integrate with Microsoft Dynamics when we were evaluating the platforms. Sprinklr and Spredfast were the top two platforms we investigated; Spredfast appeared have better customer service, which is something we value highly. We use Meltwater for PR purposes and keep an eye on their social platform. However, when we were first looking at Spredfast and the other platforms, Meltwater was not a serious player in the social space. Kumfo has a relationship with Sitecore, the platform we use for our web site. For that reason, I keep an eye on them as well.
Read Michele Arduengo's full review
Richard Reeves profile photo
April 17, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Social Media Tool Bringing Everything Together."

Alternatives Considered

All tools were piloted in an controlled environment Spredfast ticked all the boxes.
Read Richard Reeves's full review
Kelcey Zacarese profile photo
April 03, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Community Engagement Overview"

Alternatives Considered

I think that Sprinklr had more advanced analytics but Spredfast has a better layout and platform/easier to use, in addition to easier responding/labelling.
Read Kelcey Zacarese's full review
Chloe McCloskey profile photo
February 22, 2018

Review: "Spredfast is a great tool with super attentive support and people."

Alternatives Considered

We looked at a four or five others during our audit and Spredfast just had that Goldilocks effect. It was the right price, had the right scalability, and the functionality we required. The amazing support team and great events were added bonuses we were not expecting.
Read Chloe McCloskey's full review
Shelby Best profile photo
January 24, 2018

User Review: "Spredfast Conversations"

Alternatives Considered

Percolate and Curalate both offer similar features as Spredfast Conversations. We ended up selecting Spredfast conversations again because we were already familiar with how it worked, didn't have any major issues with it in the past, and saw no reason to discontinue our partnership with the platform in order to move to a different one.
Read Shelby Best's full review
Tracy Whitelaw profile photo
January 18, 2018

User Review: "Spredfast Shines"

Alternatives Considered

I would say that it is clear that Spredfast is dedicated to social media marketing, whereas with Social Studio it always felt like it was a bought add-on to an already large ecosystem within Salesforce. This means that from a user experience and a support focus, Spredfast has better overall functionality to it than Social Studio.
Read Tracy Whitelaw's full review
June 05, 2018

Review: "Spredfast streamlines Social Media engagements"

Alternatives Considered

Spredfast offers a well balanced approach to sales, support and scalable growth. The products we currently use make the most sense for our social media configuration across our organization.
May 20, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Awesome product, great support."

Alternatives Considered

Every other year, we evaluate social media monitoring, engagement, analytics and display tools. Spredfast consistently comes out on top for their strong products, great support, competent services team, and fair price point. I highly recommend them for organizations that want a single tool to manage their social platforms.
May 01, 2018

"My Spredfast Review!"

Alternatives Considered

I would stack Spredfast on top of all its competitors. The interface is so simple and easy to use. Everything I need is all in one place and the most I could ever ask for
March 14, 2018

Review: "Spredfast - Excellent for Social Listening and Real-Time Event Coverage"

Alternatives Considered

Spredfast and Socialbakers are both excellent at social analysis, however Spredfast outpaces Socialbakers in real-time social event coverage.
February 19, 2018

Review: "Pleasantly surprised by Spredfast's capabilities"

Alternatives Considered

We chose Spredfast for its community management capabilities -- however, now that we have the tool and have explored it further, I have been pleasantly surprised by its listening and visualization capabilities.
January 22, 2018

Review: "Spredfast is great for large organizations to keep track of social posting!"

Alternatives Considered

Spredfast was more valuable to the company than Sprout Social because it works large scale much better and the organization is superb.
April 10, 2018

Spredfast Review: "First Hotels ... Now the Golf Course!"

NON COMPARABLE!
Nicole Papageorgiou profile photo
October 19, 2017

Spredfast: "Community Manager Review"

Alternatives Considered

Spredfast is the best of the content management systems I've used.
Read Nicole Papageorgiou's full review
Chelsia Johnson profile photo
November 29, 2017

"B2B Uses Spredfast to Streamline Social Strategy"

June 13, 2017

Spredfast Review: "Easy & Efficient, Personalized Workflow"

Alternatives Considered

While each platform has its pros and cons, Spredfast takes the cake when it comes to providing a quality user workflow. Spredfast's success managers will listen to your current workflow, whatever madness it contains, and make suggestions on the best route that you should take moving forward within Spredfast - whether that is setting up rules, creating macros for easy repeated actions, and/or applying tags to keep up with trending topics. The "My Opened Items" allows teams to work simultaneously without overlapping.
Martín La Rocca profile photo
May 06, 2015

Spredfast Review: "More channels, more data, more results"

Alternatives Considered

Spredfast Conversation is social media management built for C level thinkers and marketers. Focus is on ROI, Results, and proper approvals. Competitors are built with community managers at the base. They offer the same or less functionality, without offering the upper level benefits, the C level perspective.
Read Martín La Rocca's full review

Boolean keyword searches (25)
Filtering out noise/spam (26)
Sentiment analysis (23)
6.4
Broad channel coverage (29)
Content planning and scheduling (28)
Audience targeting (24)
Content optimization (5)
5.1
Workflow management (25)
Automated routing and prioritization (20)
Customer interaction histories (23)
Bulk actions (22)
Lead generation (9)
6.5
Content marketing (18)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (20)
Twitter (30)
Instagram (30)
Pinterest (14)
6.6
YouTube (20)
Campaign success analytics (26)
Real-time tracking (27)
Competitor analysis (21)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (31)
Mobile access (28)

About Spredfast

Spredfast is a leading social software suite that aims to help enterprise brand, media, and agency users maximize social engagement with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Tumblr.

Using Spredfast, businesses can deliver social marketing and responsive social care informed by real time analytics and social data insights. Spredfast’s easy to use and purpose built interfaces for marketing and care are designed to streamline workflows and help users maintain a consistent voice across social channels.

Spredfast’s open platform enables companies to easily connect social to other technologies in their corporate stack. The platform also provides governance, security, and administrative flexibility, which the vendor says enterprise customers need to manage the risks associated with social marketing and social care.

The vendor offers strategy, training and enablement services designed to provide sustained business value throughout the course of a partnership, covering customers from the initial rollout through organizational change or shifts in priorities.

Spredfast was named a Leader in the The Forrester WaveTM: Social Media Management Solutions, Q2 2017.

Spredfast Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureTriage inbound items for response, workflow, or action from other teams in order to quickly reply and take social actions in an easily configured dashboard
Has featureFull interaction history between user and company across social channels.
Has featureIntegration to CRMs, i.e. Salesforce
Has featureTrack efficiency metrics like SLA's, Topics, and Status
Has featureConsumer insight through access to the new Facebook Audience Insights API
Has featureUGC redisplay and visualizations

Spredfast Screenshots

Spredfast Videos (4)

Spredfast Downloadables

Spredfast Integrations

Smarsh Connected Suite (formerly Actiance), Bitly, Brandwatch, BudURL, Domo, Google Analytics, NetBase, Opal, Origami Logic, Oracle Siebel CRM, Synthesio, Symantec, Bazaarvoice, Crimson Hexagon, Grabyo, IBM, Kenshoo, Linkinfluence, RadiumOne, Salesforce, Tableau, Vizrt

Spredfast Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Spredfast Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

Spredfast Support Options