Spredfast is a social media management platform. Key features include: Plan and Organize Social Campaigns, Manage Real-Time Engagement, and Learn and Prove Social Impacthttps://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Bs/Xs/7FT717CKHC5H.JPEGGood Customer Service Goes a Long WayAcross global marketing departments.,Constantly updating and improving their product to keep it current and leading edge. Training modules are excellent, constant training on updates, low barrier of use for people to adopt the platform. Prompt technical support.,Much is done remotely, more person to person check-ins between client reps and clients would be nice. I would love to be able to edit posts directly from Spredfast after publishing instead of needing to go into the native platform to fix typos, etc.,10,Social media are mostly marketing and relationship building platforms for us. Research scientists make up a relatively small (but growing) part of the social media landscape. Life scientists are still more likely to contact via email or phone for technical assistance, mostly because their questions are highly complex. However, we are increasingly seeing questions via FB messenger from regions of the world not served by branch offices. So social care is becoming more important.,10,10,We are continuing to expand here. We have gained efficiencies through Spredfast already in customer care, and we are seeing more collaboration and sharing of content and assets through the platform.,We are integrated with Google Analytics. We are looking at integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.,10,10,Sprinklr, Sprout Social and Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform,Spredfast summit is an excellent way to immerse myself in social and get ideas and information from many different sources. I have found it amazingly useful, and I wish I could get at least half of the marketing department to attend. The webinars have always been high quality, and I pay attention to the emails I get indicating what has been published on the Spredfast blog.,20,1,social editorial calendar management and campaign planning evaluation of campaign performance, high- or over-performing content, identification of influencers social customer care and response,We have been able to use the Intelligence leaderboard to identify over-performing content from scientific publishers that our customers typically follow and use that craft an agile, newsroom strategy for content creation We are able to obtain VOC from social listening,Managing promotions or contests,9,It's expensive, but it has enabled our global social media to be more coordinated and collaborative. We've gained a great deal of efficiencyAwesome product, great support.I've used Spredfast at two different technology companies. Here are some use cases: 1) Strategic Marketing Campaign. Jive Software wanted to reach a new audience and broaden awareness for their SaaS application for teams. Through analysis and content strategy, we worked with the Spredfast services team to launch a multi-faceted social campaign around the “Office Hero”—creating a persona, an interactive social experience, and a mix of paid, earned, and owned social content. The social content created performed 43% better than email and 170-190% better than traditional advertising. 2) Influencer Engagement. We use Spredfast Intelligence and Conversations to find and build relationships with key technology evangelists. 3) Social Customer Service. At a B2B technology organization, we integrated Spredfast with Salesforce to provide real-time, customer support on a variety of social networks like Facebook and Twitter.,For the last seven years, I've used Spredfast tools to build scalable, B2B social media programs that include real-time monitoring, optimization, reporting and displays. Spredfast has flexible products. I've used it at various companies with different social strategies, team sizes, organizational workflows, and security frameworks. Spredfast integrates with marquee digital products like Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Tableau.,Integration with stock photography provider like Adobe or iStock. Integration with Chinese social media platforms,10,Social media is a core component to our brand awareness and demand generation goals. We also use it to help with a low volume of customer support requests.,10,10,9,10,Radian6, Adobe Social, Sprinklr, Hootsuite Enterprise, Hootsuite Pro, Lithium Social Media Management, Sprout Social and Buffer,20,1,Core social media responsibilities – listening, publishing, engagement, activation, analytics Relationship building with influencers, press, analysts Marketing campaigns Customer support Lead generation Product Feedback Research Primary use case for the core social media team; however, we use a combination of Spredfast and Jive Anywhere connect social conversations to employee social intranet and public-facing communities. Additionally, Spredfast lets the social media team serve as a human filter to “highlight” key conversations to various groups – support, executives, sales, etc.,10,Improved customer support response time, increase lead generation, workforce productivity gains.,,Vendor implemented,Online training In-person training,8,7,No,Integrated Google Analytics,9,10More channels, more data, more resultsAt Social Factor, Spredfast Conversations is implemented for internal marketing purposes and on behalf of all of our clients. It's been instrumental to managing 3 - 20 accounts for each of over 25 clients. It provides a unified place to write and draft content, monitor key conversations, and to aggregate and analyze metrics.,Robust user and account management Metrics and analytics for multiple channels all in one place Content approval process in the system minimize risks,Every once in a while you can get a data blip on reports,9,,Increased efficiency publishing Minimized risk Increased efficiency reviewing data,,9Spredfast makes the dream last!I think this tool is meant for a team of any size. I am the sole social media manager for my brand and it has been a great tool in the sense that I can see what is being said about my brand and respond accordingly. I wish I could get everything out of analytics with a click or two, but I can export what I need from my streams and extract the data I need from there. Overall, I and my c-suite are big fans of Spredfast.,Listening The account and support teams are outstanding,Analytics - I can still get the great data from native sites. If no luck there, I pull data out of Spredfast and manipulate it manually in excel.,10,1,Better customer service Faster response times Better reach,Adobe Social,HootSuite Enterprise,9Spredfast - A Social Media Relationship Platform offering great tools and spectacular customer service.Great for managing and planning content for weekly channel distribution, along with pic/text repositories for easy access and posting. Great metrics for individual posts, which is helpful in gauging content impact and copy resonance. "Highlight" function allows for ease of communication between team members, especially when addressing customer service issues. Provides a high level view of my weekly content calendar, allowing for visual determination of over / under posting. Great customer service! Very quick to respond. Great repository of learning tools - videos and instructions.,This is a very good tool, and they are constantly improving it with new features. However, there is a continuous learning curve as new features are rolled out and implemented.,We've improved our customer service immensely using Spredfast. Getting questions and complaints to the right people is much easier because of the "Highlight" function. Spredfast metrics have allowed us to pinpoint engaging content and copy, which we've used for re-engagemet and as an instructional for what works best with our audience. The high-level calender gave us an aerial view of our daily output, which led us to the conclusion that we were over posting through our channels. Spredfast metrics have allowed us to determine our monthly follower counts, which we've used as a benchmark for gauging improvement in social spaces.,6,10
Spredfast

Spredfast Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Spredfast
Top Rated Award
Showing 32 of 105 Spredfast ratings and reviews.
Michele Arduengo profile photo
May 08, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way"

Likelihood to Renew

We are extremely happy with the product.
Read Michele Arduengo's full review
May 20, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Awesome product, great support."

Likelihood to Renew

This is a great product which serves our organization very well.
Martín La Rocca profile photo
May 06, 2015

Spredfast Review: "More channels, more data, more results"

Likelihood to Renew

It's the most comprehensive platform available and includes a highly engaged, hands-on professional services team that creates a strategic and mutually beneficial partnership.
Read Martín La Rocca's full review
Stephanie Gonzales profile photo
February 26, 2015

User Review: "Spredfast makes the dream last!"

Travis Burchart profile photo
October 16, 2014

Review: "Spredfast - A Social Media Relationship Platform offering great tools and spectacular customer service."

Likelihood to Renew

Spredfast is easy to use, and customer support responds within minutes. Also, they continue to upgrade the product, which means they're responding and reacting to customer needs and input and to the always changing landscape of social media.
Read Travis Burchart's full review
Christina Hadly profile photo
October 25, 2013

Review: "A Winner at Analytics, Spredfast Fails at UI and Social CRM"

Likelihood to Renew

At the company that uses Spredfast, I don't make the purchasing decisions, so our Spredfast contract will undoubtedly be renewed. However, I also manage another company's social media presence, and I do make the purchasing decisions there. When transitioning them away from Hootsuite, I didn't even consider Spredfast because I don't like their UI or calendar features. Instead, I purchased the tool SproutSocial, which has a much better UI, is more intuitive, and incorporates social CRM features. SproutSocial easily tracks mentions of your company name and brand keywords, then funnels them into one integrated inbox. Spredfast insists on separating things into "streams", and doesn't really allow you to funnel social mentions to customer service or sales teams.
Read Christina Hadly's full review
Kristen Kaweck profile photo
October 23, 2013

Review: "Think insurance companies don't use social? Well they do, and they use Spredfast"

Likelihood to Renew

There are still plenty of things I would like Spredfast to do for us as a company. I have listed quite a few of these things.
Read Kristen Kaweck's full review
Jason Nickel profile photo
October 07, 2013

User Review: "Spredfast - best in class social CRM"

Likelihood to Renew

Right now, Spredfast is a clear leader in the Social CRM space.
Read Jason Nickel's full review
Ryan Miller profile photo
January 13, 2014

"Splash Media Review of Spredfast"

Likelihood to Renew

The customer and tech support we have access to is amazing. I've vetted plenty of social media tools and platforms and many of them overlap in service so having excellent customer support is key. We're going on our second year with Spredfast and look forward to many more.
Read Ryan Miller's full review
Jibran Malek profile photo
November 12, 2013

User Review: "Spredfast to Victory"

Likelihood to Renew

Even with some of it's cons, I have never been disappointed with Spredfast. Before acquiring Spredfast, I researched a ton of tools but Spredfast has easily been the best one. It's content labels and automatic link shortening (you can even sync it to your bit.ly account) is incredibly useful for social media management. This is definitely a tool you'll want to look into.
Read Jibran Malek's full review
Jay Boynton profile photo
November 02, 2013

Spredfast Review: "Good foundation, still has improvement to do though"

Likelihood to Renew

Would have gone higher but in the interest of having experience with a wider field of tools it would be better to see what else is out there. It was good for reporting on a specific hashtag conversation or specific @ mention stream and is straightforward to set that up. But generating outputs beyond the dashboard view required doing some manual work that took a bit of time. Also not being able to see the # of Twitter followers for a particular person's account from the dashboard was an unwelcome delay forcing us to click into each person's account to calculate reach.
Read Jay Boynton's full review
Gino Abbate III, MBA profile photo
November 01, 2013

"Quick and To The Point: Spredfast Review"

Likelihood to Renew

With more publishing platforms hitting the market with advanced analytics functions, Spredfast needs to stay up to date and ahead of the curve to continue to be relevant in the space.
Read Gino Abbate III, MBA's full review
Amanda Botha profile photo
October 31, 2013

Spredfast Review: "Finally... A New Method of Marketing!"

Likelihood to Renew

Overall, I think that Mass Relevance is a great platform as a marketing tool for any program, event or product. There is power in it's ability to pool media and content with a pre-approval process. It could use some improvement on the user interface of the page, but overall it is fun, new and exciting! I would definitely work with Mass Relevance again if I had the opportunity, or recommend it to other companies/customers.
Read Amanda Botha's full review
Eric Ungs profile photo
October 29, 2013

Spredfast Review: "Great Enterprise Platfrom For Cross Functional Areas"

Likelihood to Renew

The relationship we have established with Spredfast is hard to beat. In addition, the enhancements that are coming down the pipeline are extremely attractive.
Read Eric Ungs's full review
Daniele Federico profile photo
February 02, 2014

Spredfast Review: "A professional SMMS for big brands with budget."

Likelihood to Renew

The truth: till now I haven't found the perfect tool. Depending on your needs you have to try, and test and ask your peers.
Read Daniele Federico's full review
Jessica Vanner profile photo
November 01, 2013

"Spredfast Review from Consumer Community Managers"

Likelihood to Renew

Due to lack of analytics needs by our client, we no longer need to use Spredfast for posting/monitoring.
Read Jessica Vanner's full review
Kyle Burt profile photo
October 26, 2013

Spredfast Review: "Highly Satisfied"

Likelihood to Renew

They are the greatest value for the greatest cost. We have worked with them for almost three years (if not more) and the process is down pat. They do a great job of setting up new customers and keeping them involved.
Read Kyle Burt's full review
Ryan Johnston profile photo
October 07, 2013

Review: "Spredfast is the SMMS all the other SMMSs want to be like"

Likelihood to Renew

Spredfast is without a doubt the best SMMS platform and continuously provides the level of service that our company and industry demands
Read Ryan Johnston's full review
Ricky Cadden profile photo
September 27, 2013

User Review: "Pleased with Spredfast"

Likelihood to Renew

Spredfast is working great for where RadioShack is in our social maturity. They've been open to new features/ideas/suggestions to better fit our business, as well, which is great.
Read Ricky Cadden's full review
October 16, 2014

Spredfast Review: "Very strong analytics. Not ideal for competitor tracking."

Likelihood to Renew

• Spredfast has become an integral part of our operations.
October 26, 2013

Review: "Spredfast - Because you live and die by the analytics."

Likelihood to Renew

There is no product like Spredfast. Our company lives and dies by the analytics, and to date we have not seen a more comprehensive analytics structure for any social media management tool. Spredfast support is also fantastic, responding and resolving any and all questions, ideas, or complaints, usually in 24 hours.
March 31, 2014

User Review: "Spredfast is a great platform"

Likelihood to Renew

It's a great program and we hope to use all the capabilities more and more.
November 01, 2013

User Review: "Spredfast - Highly Recommended"

Likelihood to Renew

Spredfast continues to deliver terrific customer service, even when they know the mistake is theirs and not an internet API. They deliver on time and are always providing webinars and trainings when releasing new updates.
January 13, 2014

Spredfast Review: "A social marketing suite with stellar service, competitive product"

Likelihood to Renew

Service support is outstanding and the product meets our business need. The hesitancy to renew is the "unknown" of which social networks we prioritize in the future and how Spredfast innovates to meet the need.
March 21, 2013

Spredfast Review: "Non-stop innovation!"

Likelihood to Renew

Spredfast was our original choice because we knew we couldn't outgrow it. We enjoy the relationship we have with the company and are looking forward to more innovation from them in the future.

Boolean keyword searches (25)
Filtering out noise/spam (26)
Sentiment analysis (23)
6.4
Broad channel coverage (29)
Content planning and scheduling (28)
Audience targeting (24)
Content optimization (5)
5.1
Workflow management (25)
Automated routing and prioritization (20)
Customer interaction histories (23)
Bulk actions (22)
Lead generation (9)
6.5
Content marketing (18)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (20)
Twitter (30)
Instagram (30)
Pinterest (14)
6.6
YouTube (20)
Campaign success analytics (26)
Real-time tracking (27)
Competitor analysis (21)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (31)
Mobile access (28)

About Spredfast

Spredfast is a leading social software suite that aims to help enterprise brand, media, and agency users maximize social engagement with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Tumblr.

Using Spredfast, businesses can deliver social marketing and responsive social care informed by real time analytics and social data insights. Spredfast’s easy to use and purpose built interfaces for marketing and care are designed to streamline workflows and help users maintain a consistent voice across social channels.

Spredfast’s open platform enables companies to easily connect social to other technologies in their corporate stack. The platform also provides governance, security, and administrative flexibility, which the vendor says enterprise customers need to manage the risks associated with social marketing and social care.

The vendor offers strategy, training and enablement services designed to provide sustained business value throughout the course of a partnership, covering customers from the initial rollout through organizational change or shifts in priorities.

Spredfast was named a Leader in the The Forrester WaveTM: Social Media Management Solutions, Q2 2017.

Spredfast Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureTriage inbound items for response, workflow, or action from other teams in order to quickly reply and take social actions in an easily configured dashboard
Has featureFull interaction history between user and company across social channels.
Has featureIntegration to CRMs, i.e. Salesforce
Has featureTrack efficiency metrics like SLA's, Topics, and Status
Has featureConsumer insight through access to the new Facebook Audience Insights API
Has featureUGC redisplay and visualizations

Spredfast Screenshots

Spredfast Videos (4)

Spredfast Downloadables

Spredfast Integrations

Smarsh Connected Suite (formerly Actiance), Bitly, Brandwatch, BudURL, Domo, Google Analytics, NetBase, Opal, Origami Logic, Oracle Siebel CRM, Synthesio, Symantec, Bazaarvoice, Crimson Hexagon, Grabyo, IBM, Kenshoo, Linkinfluence, RadiumOne, Salesforce, Tableau, Vizrt

Spredfast Competitors

Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Spredfast Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

Spredfast Support Options