Spredfast is a social media management platform. Key features include: Plan and Organize Social Campaigns, Manage Real-Time Engagement, and Learn and Prove Social Impacthttps://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Bs/Xs/7FT717CKHC5H.JPEGGood Customer Service Goes a Long WayAcross global marketing departments.,Constantly updating and improving their product to keep it current and leading edge. Training modules are excellent, constant training on updates, low barrier of use for people to adopt the platform. Prompt technical support.,Much is done remotely, more person to person check-ins between client reps and clients would be nice. I would love to be able to edit posts directly from Spredfast after publishing instead of needing to go into the native platform to fix typos, etc.,10,Social media are mostly marketing and relationship building platforms for us. Research scientists make up a relatively small (but growing) part of the social media landscape. Life scientists are still more likely to contact via email or phone for technical assistance, mostly because their questions are highly complex. However, we are increasingly seeing questions via FB messenger from regions of the world not served by branch offices. So social care is becoming more important.,10,10,We are continuing to expand here. We have gained efficiencies through Spredfast already in customer care, and we are seeing more collaboration and sharing of content and assets through the platform.,We are integrated with Google Analytics. We are looking at integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.,10,10,Sprinklr, Sprout Social and Meltwater Media Intelligence Platform,Spredfast summit is an excellent way to immerse myself in social and get ideas and information from many different sources. I have found it amazingly useful, and I wish I could get at least half of the marketing department to attend. The webinars have always been high quality, and I pay attention to the emails I get indicating what has been published on the Spredfast blog.,20,1,social editorial calendar management and campaign planning evaluation of campaign performance, high- or over-performing content, identification of influencers social customer care and response,We have been able to use the Intelligence leaderboard to identify over-performing content from scientific publishers that our customers typically follow and use that craft an agile, newsroom strategy for content creation We are able to obtain VOC from social listening,Managing promotions or contests,9,It's expensive, but it has enabled our global social media to be more coordinated and collaborative. We've gained a great deal of efficiencySpredfast is a great tool with super attentive support and people.Spredfast is being used by our social media content team and our social care team. It allows us to talk to customers in real-time and measure/learn from our work. It also allows us to publish content directly from Opal, our content planning tool. We also use it to track conversations with customers to ensure we are delivering a seamless service.,The UX is clean and easy to adopt. The team at Spredfast are extremely proactive and super keen on ensuring you're getting the most from the platform.,Although unlikely, it would be good if it could pull in the data from the social networks in real-time ;),10,It's in the top 5 concerns.,It has allowed us to move social customer care into the marketing team by giving them a tool through which they can thrive.,We integrated Spredfast with our enterprise Bit.ly account as well as with Opal, our content planning and calendaring tool. The integration saves us lots of time/resource in pushing content live at scale.,,We found the network and events to be particularly awesome. The webinars were extremely useful and informative and the Smart Social event in London was fantastic! We learned a lot and met some great people. Can't wait for the next one.Pleasantly surprised by Spredfast's capabilitiesWhile we initially bought Spredfast for its community management capabilities (available in Conversations), since we've had the tool, we've come to discover the vast capabilities that Spredfast also offers within Intelligence and Experiences. I've especially been impressed with Spredfast's real-time listening capabilities and data visualizations. As our company is continually evolving to be more agile and efficient in our marketing efforts, Spredfast has been helpful in allowing us to display meaningful social listening data to our greater organization in a digestible, friendly way to help us make marketing decisions.,Real-time listening. Spredfast allows you to look at both Twitter and Instagram data (separately) in real time. This is most helpful when you're monitoring an event, for example in a war room setting, where you need to keep close tabs on conversation about your brand, influencers, etc. I've found that it's also been very helpful if you're monitoring your brand on a screen that's public to your company, because you won't need to manually refresh the screen to keep the information updated -- Spredfast will automatically update it for you. Social listening visualizations. I really am impressed by the various types of visualizations that Spredfast offers. Providing support. Beyond having a great rep and support access via email, Spredfast holds regular office hours 4 days/week for 1 hour/day, where any client can call in to work with a trainer 1:1. These are sessions where any client can dial in, so you may have another person or two on the line asking questions too, but I've found these sessions to be highly valuable when I'm looking to solve for specific listening or reporting needs. Onboarding. Spredfast offers a very user-friendly online tutorial for onboarding. We used this guided tutorial for Conversations, and it was a huge help in quickly getting us up and running with the tool.,Publishing content. There are some things that cannot be published within Spredfast (ex: gifs and canvas ads on Facebook). I was told that Spredfast has made the business decision to invest more in paid analytics and performance reporting rather than execution/replication of Facebook Ads Manager. As we look to have our agencies publish content for our brands, for security reasons, it's really important that we have a simple solution for publishing within Spredfast vs. handing over account passwords, so agencies can publish content natively. Spredfast's mobile app. While the basic functionality is there, my team hasn't found that we can solely community manage from our phones, because the app doesn't allow us to take all actions that we can on desktop. For example, we cannot 1) hide/delete a post from our phone, 2) jump to our bookmark or add a bookmark, 3) the filters that you set up on your desktop do not follow to the app (nor can you set up filters on the app), 4) it's easier to accidentally assign a post to the wrong person/group on the app vs. desktop, 5) among other frustrations. We've provided this feedback to Spredfast. Separate data. Spredfast allows you to look at Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Facebook (limited) data separately, but not together. Most brands are looking at a holistic view of their social listening and don't want to see the platforms segmented. I've requested that there's an option to view this data altogether.,9,Social media is very important to many of our brand's marketing and customer care efforts.,Spredfast's Conversations has allowed our customer care and social media teams to more efficiently communicate with each other within the tool itself vs. needing to leave Spredfast to send a separate email. We're able to assign posts to one another (and automatically send that person an email to alert them of the assigned post), which allows us to keep the documented communication regarding a specific user/post within Spredfast and allows us to more quickly understand the situation and respond to our consumers.,,I've utilized Spredfast's office hours when trying to figure out the best way to use Spredfast to get after a business need (ex: creating a competitive report or screens to show in a war room), and I found this service extremely helpful. I'm not familiar with Spredfast's user groups or networks, but I attended their 2017 Smart Social Summit, and my team members and I found it to be a good conference!Fairly new to the Product, but the word about its usefulness has Spredfast!Spredfast Conversations is being used to house assets, plan and schedule deployments, and measure results. Spredfast Intelligence is being used to monitor our own and our competitors' mentions across social channels, as well as being used to monitor trends in our industry. The specific business problems it is being used to address include having one platform to monitor social media metrics (instead of logging into each channel and getting metrics for just that platform), and to be able to measure social "buzz" created by our attendance and efforts at trade events.,View Metrics across channels: Spredfast gives quick access to the most important metrics and you can compare metrics across channels with just a few mouse clicks. This used to be a very cumbersome and manual process but is now greatly simplified and immediate. Monitoring competitors: we monitor both our competitors' tweets, and mentions of them. This allows us to see what customers are saying, and then we can respond to those customers or promote specific aspects of our product that addresses our competitors' shortcomings. Quick Customer Response: We can very easily see when a customer or social media user is mentioning our brand, and can respond to concerns, questions about products, or advice we can offer in responding directly to that user or a broader audience. Customer Service: There have only been a few times where I needed to contact Customer Service. They are always quick to respond and take care to offer appropriate help. Then, they follow up to make sure your concerns/needs have been met. I'm impressed!,Training: The platform is very deep, and the training is somewhat limited and out of date. This is endemic in the SaaS field, as the platform changes faster than the training materials can be updated. Spredfast should revise their training videos (which are already quite good) to have updated material, go much slower in explanations, and break the topics up into shorter (but more in-depth) topics. Exporting from Intelligence: I can create dashboards, analytics, and the like, but it would be great to have more and more accessible exporting options.,10,Social Media is something that we're really focusing on this year. The company leadership sees the value and necessity of engaging customers and the broader audience in order to increase loyalty and build brand awareness. As we shift from a product-focused company to a membership organization, the ability to engage our customers and the general public wherever and whenever they are will be critical for our success.,We are just starting to really use Spredfast, so haven't fully realized the benefit of all they have to offer. Currently, our Media Content team and the Marketing Analyst manually monitors our channel posts and interactions, and notify the appropriate department if there is a customer care issue. We're looking forward to setting up more topics for specific types of concerns and setting up alerts on those with which we can notify the appropriate customer care team (product, sales, etc.) when there is a customer issue that needs attention.,We are really hoping to be able to integrate Spredfast data with Tableau. We use Tableau to report, analyze, and forecast business metrics across the company. As yet, there isn't an automated solution to this, which is a significant need of ours. Our IT staff can likely do this, but it'll need to be at least 3-4 months before they can do this. I would hope Spredfast would look into greater automated integration with the major reporting platforms, such as Tableau.,,We have not yet taken advantage of these resources that I am aware of. As an Information Analyst, I'm mainly interested in the data and it's accessibility. If there are events that specifically address data and analysis, and that are offered in a way that can be consumed remotely/online, I would surely take advantage of that opportunity!Spredfast ShinesWe use Spredfast in our digital marketing team to meet the biggest majority of our social media needs. Our use of Spredfast is across a variety of their platforms, including Conversations, Promotions, Intelligence and Care. Our biggest use of Spredfast is Care, which we use to efficiently manage our customer care within social media. I have a team of 6 in there who love using Care. We also use Spredfast for all our reporting, both manual and automated. As we get closer to our global event, Spredfast will become increasingly important for not only Care, but also for reports and analytics. We currently use it to provide whole of company reports on a regular basis and we have onboarded a number of other partner agencies into the system and it is been a joy to use.,Customer care for social media is handled exceptionally in Spredfast Amazing onboarding process and they continue to assist throughout your contract Detailed scheduling and calendar tool with a fantastic user experience Analytics are wide-ranging and allow for analytics that are high level or more detailed deep dive,Would like to see more localised tech support,10,Social media is extremely important to our company. As a large global event, we require the ability to connect globally with our audience in real-time and social media is the best way for us to do this. We use social media to tell stories, to sell tickets, to build engagement and excitement and of course to manage customer enquiries. It has become increasingly important to senior management to check the pulse of what's happening and see what is trending for our organisation. It's also important for a sense check on burgeoning issues and is a critical communication tool.,We have successfully onboarded not only our digital media team, but also teams from other partner organisations who are using the system. They use this to ensure they can plan and schedule their content and also so that we can share and assign work across various areas of our wider organisation.,We have not integrated Spredfast with other tools, but if we were around for longer I would be keen to look at integrating Spredfast with a CRM such as sales.com.,Social Studio,I use the Spredfast Community to check for answers to any issues before I raise a support ticket. I find that most people have had a similar experience and the group is very supportive. I also like to attend their events where I can as I think it's great to see what products are coming up.
Spredfast

Spredfast Reviews

Spredfast
Top Rated Award
Showing 7 of 106 Spredfast ratings and reviews.

Michele Arduengo profile photo
May 08, 2018

Spredfast Review: "Good Customer Service Goes a Long Way"

Read Michele Arduengo's full review
Chloe McCloskey profile photo
February 22, 2018

Review: "Spredfast is a great tool with super attentive support and people."

Read Chloe McCloskey's full review
February 19, 2018

Review: "Pleasantly surprised by Spredfast's capabilities"

Jeffery Hawkins profile photo
January 17, 2018

Review: "Fairly new to the Product, but the word about its usefulness has Spredfast!"

Read Jeffery Hawkins's full review
Tracy Whitelaw profile photo
January 18, 2018

User Review: "Spredfast Shines"

Read Tracy Whitelaw's full review

Boolean keyword searches (25)
Filtering out noise/spam (26)
Sentiment analysis (23)
6.4
Broad channel coverage (29)
Content planning and scheduling (28)
Audience targeting (24)
Content optimization (5)
5.0
Workflow management (25)
Automated routing and prioritization (20)
Customer interaction histories (23)
Bulk actions (22)
Lead generation (9)
6.5
Content marketing (18)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (20)
Twitter (30)
Instagram (30)
Pinterest (14)
6.7
YouTube (20)
Campaign success analytics (26)
Real-time tracking (27)
Competitor analysis (21)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (31)
Mobile access (28)

About Spredfast

Spredfast is a leading social software suite that aims to help enterprise brand, media, and agency users maximize social engagement with customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Tumblr.

Using Spredfast, businesses can deliver social marketing and responsive social care informed by real time analytics and social data insights. Spredfast’s easy to use and purpose built interfaces for marketing and care are designed to streamline workflows and help users maintain a consistent voice across social channels.

Spredfast’s open platform enables companies to easily connect social to other technologies in their corporate stack. The platform also provides governance, security, and administrative flexibility, which the vendor says enterprise customers need to manage the risks associated with social marketing and social care.

The vendor offers strategy, training and enablement services designed to provide sustained business value throughout the course of a partnership, covering customers from the initial rollout through organizational change or shifts in priorities.

Spredfast was named a Leader in the The Forrester WaveTM: Social Media Management Solutions, Q2 2017.

Spredfast Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Has featureSentiment analysis
Has featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureTriage inbound items for response, workflow, or action from other teams in order to quickly reply and take social actions in an easily configured dashboard
Has featureFull interaction history between user and company across social channels.
Has featureIntegration to CRMs, i.e. Salesforce
Has featureTrack efficiency metrics like SLA's, Topics, and Status
Has featureConsumer insight through access to the new Facebook Audience Insights API
Has featureUGC redisplay and visualizations

Spredfast Screenshots

Spredfast Videos (4)

Spredfast Downloadables

Spredfast Integrations

Smarsh Connected Suite (formerly Actiance), Bitly, Brandwatch, BudURL, Domo, Google Analytics, NetBase, Opal, Origami Logic, Oracle Siebel CRM, Synthesio, Symantec, Bazaarvoice, Crimson Hexagon, Grabyo, IBM, Kenshoo, Linkinfluence, RadiumOne, Salesforce, Tableau, Vizrt

Spredfast Competitors