Modern Care is a digital-first, proactive customer experience solution that lets brands analyze billions of conversations in real-time. Sprinklr’s AI engine taps into conversations across chat, social, messaging, email, SMS, voice, and video to identify intent and sentiment, using self-service...
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sprinklr Modern Care, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Modern Care is a digital-first, proactive customer experience solution that lets brands analyze billions of conversations in real-time. Sprinklr’s AI engine taps into conversations across chat, social, messaging, email, SMS, voice, and video to identify intent and sentiment, using self-service and automation to solve problems quickly and deliver better experiences.
Users can resolve issues using customers’ full history across channels and leverage AI to empower agents with the best responses. The solution is equipped with real-time contact center analytics that uncover actionable insights to trigger improvements in proactive care, reducing inbound contact volume.
Sprinklr Modern Care Features
- Reduce Churn: AI Model for Sales Intent, Automated Tagging, Automated Routing, Care CSAT Detection, FB Ads Click-to-Messenger, Knowledge Base, Community, Omnichannel Reporting
- Decrease Costs: Surveys, Smart Responses, Canned Responses, CRM Integration, AI Engageable/Non-Engageble, Integrated Chat Bots, Community
- Increase Customer Satisfaction: Message Intent, Assignment Engine, Message Intent, Automated Tagging, Agent Console, Supervisor Console, Omnichannel Reporting, Journey Facilitator, Smart Compliance, Automated Customer Authentication, Audit Checklist, Approval Workflows, Listening Themes, Care CSAT Prediction, Macros for Escalation
Sprinklr Modern Care Lite
Try unified, AI-powered customer service software for free. Sprinklr Modern Care Lite is an out-of-the-box, enterprise-grade contact center solution you can roll out in just minutes — freeing you to focus on meeting your customers’ expectations, instead of digging through reports or training your teams.
- Supported: Sprinklr Voice
- Supported: Live Chat
- Supported: Contact Center Intelligence
- Supported: Agent Assist
- Supported: Self-Service Community
- Supported: Automated Workflows
- Supported: Knowledge Base
- Supported: Conversational AI and Bots
- Supported: Multichannel Support
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Global Relay Archive
- Tableau Online
- SAP Service Cloud
- Microsoft Power BI
- Optimizely Content Marketing
- Azure Bot Service (Microsoft Bot Framework)
- Looker Studio
- Google Analytics
- Getty Images Enterprise Solutions
- Freshworks CRM
- ESKORT Compliance Solution
- Adjust by AppLovin
- Adobe Experience Platform
- Adobe Experience Manager
- ServiceNow Customer Service Management
- Proofpoint Digital Risk Protection
- Acoustic Exchange
- Google Firebase
- Google Champaign Manager
- Form Assembly
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
Genesys Cloud CX
Genesys Multicloud CX (discontinued)
Zendesk Support Suite
LivePerson Conversation Cloud (LiveEngage)
Sitecore Experience Platform
Cisco Unified Contact Center
- Reduced the time spent on tasks
- Unified view, connection with Salesforce and other apps is superb
- Ability to measure different KPIs.
- Better reaction time.
- Better NPS score.
- We were able to reduce our Community Management hours.
- This platform cut down our Account team as posting on multiple platforms at once is made very easy.
- We sometimes have to double check the data, as fluctuates and is not always accurate.
- Social listening alerts have helped abort potential crisis which cost millions of dollars in losses
- Paid media scheduling has saved time
- Social care SLA monitoring has saved money from having to use a different software for that
- Improves our customer service.
- Wastes time with repetitive alerts when simple file updates are made.
- Uniform companywide system for handling these concerns.
- Time saving because you do not need to open all social media pages and it has a good overview of all your social platforms
- Prevents double processing because you can assign cases
- Saves money because you can work more productively
- Time saving
- Improved communication strategies
- Improved reporting
- Shorter time in progress (TIP)
- Mitigates issues that could become worse
- Immediate response to customer inquiry
- Time savings mainly
- Brand consistency
- It's made our team much more efficient.
- Using it to train new teammates is clear, since the design is so clean.
- We've had great support from our Sprinklr Reps.
- Operational Efficiency
- Measurement and Reporting
- Positive: Social Listening
- Positive: Productivity
- Sprinklr Modern Care has had a dramatic affect on our response times and overall efficiency. We've been able to handle more conversations in less time.
- The platform has allowed us to exclude (or de-prioritize) high-volume, low-priority conversations from social media posts that are intended to create engagement, so our queues are not jammed up with emoji replies, one-word responses, etc. It has been amazing to either route comments on certain posts to a dedicated queue, or to exclude them from our teams' queue altogether.
- Timely resolution of issues.
- Export of necessary data and visualizations.
- Smooth transaction of business.
- Positive impact in managing all the social channels in one place.
- Optimization of resources: Ease of use and setup saves time.
- Amplify and support referrals.
- Improve consumer loyalty by engaging a satisfied customer base.
- Through the use of Sprinklr Modern Care we were able to better address customer needs because of the centralized location of Bugs, Feature requests, and general questions. This greatly improved customer service and perspective.
- Because Sprinklr Modern Care provides a central repository for various customer facing information, we were able to increase employee efficiency, and free up resources for other tasks by assigning community moderators and contributors.
- Sprinklr Modern Care also helped create additional leads and helped customer conversion because it allowed prospects and customers to connect and exchange data and it allowed prospects to see an active community and company transparency.
- Having our clients answer each others questions takes some load of our support team.
- Increased customer engagement which leads to better Net Promoter Scores
- Increased customer retention through greater visibility into product improvements and responsiveness to customer needs
- Reduced customer support cases for common questions or requests for information that can now be found in the online community
- Increased employee efficiency: Having a clear, one-stop "shop" where users can leave feedback, ask questions, and find bug fixes or workarounds has saved me (and other community managers at my company) loads of time that was once spent responding to numerous emails on an individual basis.
- Better customer service: Since everyone in the company is alerted of what's being written on our forum, it's easy to spot a high-priority issue, delegate to the person in charge, resolve it, and respond as soon as possible.
- Improved self-support. Many customers are able to find answers to their questions without even posting to our community
- Excellent peer support. Our customers excel at helping each other. We are lucky to have community members who are experts at our product and many of them are generous with their time and assist newcomers before our community managers are able to!
- Better customer service.
- Increase feedback.
- Increased engagement with users.
- Reduced call volume associated with questions to customer support. When a question is answered, we can easily re-post the answer, then direct customers to look at those answers. Customers do also answer each others questions, but the primary impact to call volume has come from content posting.
- We have seen an increase in overall website traffic to our website from enhanced SEO (Search Engine Optimization). It helps us to promote new functions. We have seen an increase in our number of trials. When you have a transactional business, that's of large value to you.