Sprinklr Modern Care

Sprinklr Modern Care Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

August 23, 2019

Sprinklr Review

I know the Sprinklr conference calls have been helpful, but sometimes submitting a ticket can be a little daunting. In the past, we've included information in screenshots that are then asked for by a member of the support staff. The turnaround time has been between 3 days, which isn't horrible.
It takes time to reach the Sprinklr customer service team at times. It would be helpful to have a pop up chat as a feature on the website. Live chats would help with one-off questions - similar approach as Facebook when it comes to questions regarding our paid ads. We simply click a 'help' button and then we are given a number in the queue to meet with a live chat rep.
Daved Artemik | TrustRadius Reviewer
My experience with support has been limited, as the support issues I have had revolved more around functionality. In keeping with their primary message and goal of community facing support models, Sprinklr Modern Care uses their own product to manage support requests, including, but not limited to the traditional bug reports, feature requests, and general Q&A. Their response is generally positive but I have experienced significant delays in follow-up for past requests. It's also been difficult to get information on when bug fixes or expected features would be delivered in a product version, but I have eventually received an answer on that. One significant roadblock we had as a missing feature had to be forward to our account rep to get follow-up but once that step was taken they were very responsive. The feature made it in to the product eventually, but it was a significant time (~1yr) later. Overall the people have been friendly and helpful, and I have never had a rude experience that made me regret using the product.

What is Sprinklr Modern Care?

Modern Care is a digital-first, proactive customer experience solution that lets brands analyze billions of conversations in real-time. Sprinklr’s AI engine taps into conversations across chat, social, messaging, email, SMS, voice, and video to identify intent and sentiment, using self-service and automation to solve problems quickly and deliver better experiences.

Users can resolve issues using customers’ full history across channels and leverage AI to empower agents with the best responses. The solution is equipped with real-time contact center analytics that uncover actionable insights to trigger improvements in proactive care, reducing inbound contact volume.

Sprinklr Modern Care Features

• Reduce Churn: AI Model for Sales Intent, Automated Tagging, Automated Routing, Care CSAT Detection, FB Ads Click-to-Messenger, Knowledge Base, Community, Omnichannel Reporting

• Decrease Costs: Surveys, Smart Responses, Canned Responses, CRM Integration, AI Engageable/Non-Engageble, Integrated Chat Bots, Community

• Increase Customer Satisfaction: Message Intent, Assignment Engine, Message Intent, Automated Tagging, Agent Console, Supervisor Console, Omnichannel Reporting, Journey Facilitator, Smart Compliance, Automated Customer Authentication, Audit Checklist, Approval Workflows, Listening Themes, Care CSAT Prediction, Macros for Escalation

Sprinklr Modern Care Videos

"As a modern care agent, I am tasked with resolving the ever increasing volume of new cases on any given day while simultaneously ensuring my customers have a positive experience. Luckily, Sprinklr provides me the tools to do my job efficiently and effectively."
"As a Care Agent in today’s market, the only lasting differentiator is customer experience so it’s important that I not only resolve customer issues but find opportunities to surprise and delight. To do this consistently, I need to easily collaborate with my team and supervisor to resolve issues faster. Also, given our entire team and other business units like our Marketing team also use Sprinklr, we can collaborate directly within the platform without having to swivel-chair to multiple point solutions"
- Deliver Omni-channel care to customers across digital channels - Implement AI based self care to resolve repeated queries - Identify entry points to deflect customers to modern channels - Automate your customer authentication process to save time - Use AI to Empower your agents and improve their productivity

Sprinklr Modern Care Integrations