Within Shell …
Closed-loop tracking and reporting (6)
Content collaboration (6)
Content performance analytics (7)
Audience profiling and targeting (7)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Smart Alerts
- Supported: Smart Content Intelligence
- Supported: Suggestion Queues
- Supported: AI Asset Filters
- Supported: User Generated Content
- Supported: Production Dashboards
- Supported: Digital Asset Management
- Supported: Global Editorial Calendar
- Supported: Campaign Overview
- Supported: Sub-Campaigns
- Supported: Brief Templates
- Supported: Content Templates
- Supported: Smart Compliance
- Supported: Asset / Campaign Expiry
- Supported: Confidential Content
- Supported: Intake Forms
- Supported: Marketing Automation
- Supported: Ads Manager
- Supported: Ads Composer
- Supported: Cross Channel Reporting
- Supported: Smart Bidding
- Supported: Smart Budget Allocation
- Supported: Crisis Switch
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
We had SIX different contact people at Sprinklr through the setup phase, which costs a lot of time & money, because we had to describe the vision we had of our dashboards 6 times. Furthermore, we kept coming across the same API limitations in all these support cases. The limitations themselves were not the problem. With every new person, the same mistakes/bugs were made because there was no real documentation about the bugs and the new "workarounds" we found.
- Content creation and collaboration with agencies.
- Creating an organization hierarchy for review and approval.
It's not the best tool for:
- Social listening.
- Extraction and splicing of specific reports, esp. over a long period of time.
- Customization of data on the fly. It takes a while for it to load data, and requires a technical understanding of how digital data is retrieved.
- UI and UX are not intuitive.
I think Sprinklr is great for companies that manage a lot of pages. There is definitely some efficiency of scale when being able to post one message or ad on several pages. As I said, the tool was fine for content management and campaign management but doesn't offer a lot that you can't get directly from Facebook. What it does offer is a great user interface that is much more friendly than Facebook admin tools. They also offer good customer service and good support packages so if you need a little boost getting going, they are a good option.