Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising
Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising
It helped us with better planning and execution of email campaigns. Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising has an amazing Content …
Sprinklr Modern Marketing and Advertising is used mainly by the sales and marketing department, within my company. Our marketing …
We use Sprinklr across our entire office. It allows us to launch campaigns, evaluate performance, and optimize campaigns in real-time. It …
This tool is an excellent addition to help and get more insightful data and reporting from organic and paid social media channels, brand …
Sprinklr is used by one of my client's Marketing and Communications department to post, schedule, and manage content for their healthcare …
We are using Sprinklr Modern Advertising for our client to handle and report the whole editorial process of the EGGER Group and their …
It is being used by the social team/audience development team. The biggest reason for its use is to be able to have multiple accounts …
Sprinklr Modern Advertising is being used across the organization by multiple social media practitioners. It allows us to scale our …
Our social media team works closely with the Sprinklr platform on a daily basis. We have been able to create robust social listening …
We use Sprinklr for communication in our social media networks.
Sprinklr Marketing is used across the whole Shell organization, across all markets to handle social media content management.
Within Shell …
Within Shell …
Sprinklr Marketing is used across the entire MGM Resorts International organization, including our international properties. Sprinklr …
We used Sprinklr in the Social Media department but the use was for the whole company. Our department controlled 9 pages in both Spanish …
Sprinklr advertising is being used across several departments in the organization. Since we have multiple accounts for our business, …
Closed-loop tracking and reporting (6)
Content collaboration (6)
Content performance analytics (7)
Audience profiling and targeting (7)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Sprinklr's Modern Marketing & Advertising allows brands to build and protect their reputation, and take action at every point in the marketing lifecycle through AI-powered insights, automated workflows, and omnichannel campaign planning & execution.
- Supported: Smart Alerts
- Supported: Smart Content Intelligence
- Supported: Suggestion Queues
- Supported: AI Asset Filters
- Supported: User Generated Content
- Supported: Production Dashboards
- Supported: Digital Asset Management
- Supported: Global Editorial Calendar
- Supported: Campaign Overview
- Supported: Sub-Campaigns
- Supported: Brief Templates
- Supported: Content Templates
- Supported: Smart Compliance
- Supported: Asset / Campaign Expiry
- Supported: Confidential Content
- Supported: Intake Forms
- Supported: Marketing Automation
- Supported: Ads Manager
- Supported: Ads Composer
- Supported: Cross Channel Reporting
- Supported: Smart Bidding
- Supported: Smart Budget Allocation
- Supported: Crisis Switch
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
Reviewers rate Approval workflows and Content calendar and Content distribution highest, with a score of 9.
The most common users of Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Improved data quality and hence reporting.
- Increased productivity.
- Easy to use after the training, hence time saving.
- Better coordination among the marketing/advertising teams.
- Better decision making ,thanks to real-time analytics provided by Sprinklr.
- Unified content marketing, which streamlines marketing workflow, despite having our teams spread across multiple locations.
- Improved customer and competitor activity research.
- Ease of use, onboarding, and scale.
- Priced well compared to other tools.
- Effective KPI management.
- Shows ROI and brand visibility.
- Monitor mentions and engagement.
- Help to identify influencers and brand advocates.
- It has positively affected us by easily sharing brand content so I spend less time creating and coming up with my own new content.
- It also positively allows us to respond more quickly to our patients and customers with easy to use engagement dashboards.
- It positively saves time allowing me to post the same content on multiple channels vs. logging in and out of multiple platforms every day.
- As an agency, I can't say anything about the ROI, because the client is paying for it. But I can say, being able to display the whole user journey helped us to show the ROI of a single posting. We can show how much traffic and how many conversions a social posting can have, and can display the impact raising the media budget would have.
- Because Sprinklr is so robust and has a learning curve, it has delayed some ads being set up on time. Or if ad issues need troubleshooting, it can take a while to be resolved and by that time the campaign may be half over and therefore the expected results don't come in based on the lack of time
- Quality assurance takes longer inside of Sprinklr than it does on native platforms for our team so it takes a lot more time than usual
- In general, the amount of time it takes to learn how to use the platform has eaten up a lot of time that is typically used for other tasks and that prevents things from getting done which is hard for the team
- The price of the tool is very high so I'm not sure that the ROI is 1 to 1
- Positive - decrease of manual reporting
- Negative - impact on client's report due to technical problems Sprinklr took forever to fix
- It has helped with digital transformation.
- It has increased autonomy over ad spending by various team members.
- Our share of voice was able to increase on certain topics
- We were able to build a more effective strategy around content
- Gaining more followers
- Great ROI, because we have had a very strong impact with this platform.
- Overall it has been positive, although I'm not sure specific numbers in this regard.
- Social care is handled timely
- Community management is more efficient
- Measurable and easy to see clicks and actions taken on ads lends to a positive or negative ROI depending on the call to action.
- As far as the cost of the tool, it's good to manage and control many users so I'd say this is a positive ROI.
- Ease of reporting.
- Using to build a case for a dedicated social media team -- both paid and organic.
- Streamlined social ad creation process
- Better reporting allows to find insights