Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising
Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising
It helped us with better planning and execution of email campaigns. Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising has an amazing Content …
Sprinklr Modern Marketing and Advertising is used mainly by the sales and marketing department, within my company. Our marketing …
We use Sprinklr across our entire office. It allows us to launch campaigns, evaluate performance, and optimize campaigns in real-time. It …
This tool is an excellent addition to help and get more insightful data and reporting from organic and paid social media channels, brand …
Sprinklr is used by one of my client's Marketing and Communications department to post, schedule, and manage content for their healthcare …
We are using Sprinklr Modern Advertising for our client to handle and report the whole editorial process of the EGGER Group and their …
It is being used by the social team/audience development team. The biggest reason for its use is to be able to have multiple accounts …
Sprinklr Modern Advertising is being used across the organization by multiple social media practitioners. It allows us to scale our …
Our social media team works closely with the Sprinklr platform on a daily basis. We have been able to create robust social listening …
We use Sprinklr for communication in our social media networks.
Sprinklr Marketing is used across the whole Shell organization, across all markets to handle social media content management.
Within Shell …
Within Shell …
Sprinklr Marketing is used across the entire MGM Resorts International organization, including our international properties. Sprinklr …
We used Sprinklr in the Social Media department but the use was for the whole company. Our department controlled 9 pages in both Spanish …
Sprinklr advertising is being used across several departments in the organization. Since we have multiple accounts for our business, …
Closed-loop tracking and reporting (6)
Content collaboration (6)
Content performance analytics (7)
Audience profiling and targeting (7)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Sprinklr's Modern Marketing & Advertising allows brands to build and protect their reputation, and take action at every point in the marketing lifecycle through AI-powered insights, automated workflows, and omnichannel campaign planning & execution.
- Supported: Smart Alerts
- Supported: Smart Content Intelligence
- Supported: Suggestion Queues
- Supported: AI Asset Filters
- Supported: User Generated Content
- Supported: Production Dashboards
- Supported: Digital Asset Management
- Supported: Global Editorial Calendar
- Supported: Campaign Overview
- Supported: Sub-Campaigns
- Supported: Brief Templates
- Supported: Content Templates
- Supported: Smart Compliance
- Supported: Asset / Campaign Expiry
- Supported: Confidential Content
- Supported: Intake Forms
- Supported: Marketing Automation
- Supported: Ads Manager
- Supported: Ads Composer
- Supported: Cross Channel Reporting
- Supported: Smart Bidding
- Supported: Smart Budget Allocation
- Supported: Crisis Switch
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
Reviewers rate Approval workflows and Content calendar and Content distribution highest, with a score of 9.
The most common users of Sprinklr Modern Marketing & Advertising are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Engagement and Sales.
- Content Planning.
- Reporting dashboards could do better.
- More limitations when it comes to social media.
- Sometimes there is a time lag between posting and publishing the ad.
- Marketing campaign planning.
- Campaign analytics tracking.
- Social listening on traditional and digital sales channels.
- Steep learning curve.
- The mobile application lacks a message notification feature, which is a major setback.
- Content marketing.
- Social listening.
- Bulk uploads and changes.
- Refresh time is slow.
- Trainings not insightful.
- New formats slow to be integrated.
- Nice visuals
- Excellent reporting
- Easy to use and implement
- Allows you to share and suggest pieces of content to other entities within the organization.
- Has great reporting with lots of filters to drill down to the information you need.
- It's easy to schedule posts and see them within the planner so you know you have your week or month covered. It's also easy to move things around if you need to reschedule something to a later date.
- It can be overwhelming when you first start. There is so much functionality. Go to a formal training to see all of the things it can do and pick what you need. Once you learn it, it is a great tool, but it is a lot to learn!
- Design of the dashboards diagrams
- Amount of channels you can connect with Sprinklr
- Customized metrics
- The combination of paid versus organic
- User experience of the Sprinklr "Home" is hard to navigate through. I am always searching, it is not very intuitive.
- Missing the combination of metrics of different social platforms. like the number of followers.
- Sprinklr has so many capabilities and provides the tools you need to run a cohesive paid program.
- It's convenient to manage ads on several different social platforms in one place instead of logging into five different paid media managers.
- The tool is fairly similar to social platforms which helps to reduce some of the friction when transitioning from setting ads up natively to setting them up in Sprinklr.
- The customization that can be applied is pretty amazing to make sure you're tracking everything you need for reporting.
- We love how robust Sprinklr is but that has been overwhelming at times
- There has been a steeper learning curve than anticipated which is difficult when we need to move quickly and need to get ads running but later go back to retroactively implement best practices
- It'd be nice if the ad setup was in one window instead of going through several steps that bring up different windows. It's nice to be able to scroll back and forth on the information you've already entered. With several steps/windows being included in the ad setup, it makes some fields feel repetitive
- During initial training everything seems straight forward but it's hard to know what we need the Sprinklr team to set up. Once you've been in the tool for a month or two and know how to use it, you find things that'd be much more helpful for the Sprinklr team to implement but that portion of the contract is over at that point and it takes a very long time to figure it out yourself.
- As I said the ability to centralize your brands into one globally
- Globally - ability to centralize a global team and have a better view of spending/performance etc
- API connection to DOMO
- User interface
- Not keeping up with native new features
- On going issues, things never work
- Allows for ad integration of multiple platforms and profiles in one place.
- Targeting capabilities match that of native platform.
- Ability to measure budget spending is pretty clear.
- The user-friendliness is really lacking. When there are errors, it is very difficult to figure out how and where to fix them and sometimes they don't make sense.
- It's difficult to keep track of ads and campaigns, especially when you have a number of different teams leveraging the same ad budget. The interface does not match the native platforms very well.
- Monitoring the social landscape and assigning a numerical share of voice % on particular topics
- Reporting on WoW and YoY trends
- Quickly manipulate data points and analyze top performing content
- Certain accounts keep becoming disabled (primarily Instagram) - integration issues
- Monitoring paid activity can be tricky and finicky at times
- A lot of 'noise' gets pulled into social listening dashboards
- We can have all of our administration on 1 platform.
- We modify information and check analytics.
- We review metrics for making decisions.
- Have tutorials or explanations in the Spanish language.
- Content production and monitoring.
- Report generation and customization of data dashboards for owned content.
- Organizational visibility of content.
- Slow UI/UX. Tends to hang and takes a while to load.
- Social listening capabilities are extremely lacking.
- Customization of dashboards is not user-friendly and requires a certain technical understanding of how Sprinklr is set up, and how it's logic flows.
- Sprinklr Marketing is a useful content management tool
- Sprinklr Marketing provides relevant social media data
- Sprinklr Marketing is timely in social listening
- Sprinklr Marketing could be better at publishing, specifically with Instagram publishing and accessibility
- Sprinklr Marketing needs to further develop its Instagram Story reporting for data and insights
- Sprinklr Marketing needs to further develop its Facebook Events reporting for data and insights
- Great personal attention from our account executive. They tried their best to coach and onboarding.
- Sprinklr is really user friendly. The navigation is intuitive and simple to learn.
- Their knowledge base of articles and user generated tips was really awesome and complete. You can find anything you need in there.
- They were always open to our requests but often had a hard time implementing fixes or accommodating our requests.
- Advertising on Sprinklr is basically the same experience as if you were going to run your ads on Facebook so there's not a huge value add.
- Custom reports to see data in different views is crucial for different business stakeholders.
- Budgeting helps keeps up on track.
- The Ads Manager allows us to see an overview and high-level update on all our current and past campaigns.
- Support has slow response times for some issues.
- Onboarding training could be improved.
- User-friendly interface
- Continuous updates to platform capabilities
- Outstanding customer service
- Speed to implement platform capabilities can be slow at times
- Social platform reps not familiar with platform
- Some minor bugs/fixes