Reviews (1-25 of 49)
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Review: "A time-saver when your social media presence becomes overwhelming"
- All basic functions are very user friendly. Onboarding time is minimal. If I give access to someone (even if they are not social savvy), I am confident they will still be able to use the platform.
- The ability to build custom dashboards is a huge time saver. For instance, you can create a dashboard to look at all your social media inboxes (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...) all on one screen.
- The audience profile function is interesting - it allows you to capture unified consumer data, interests, interactions across all your social channels. This is a useful feature for us when looking for influencers or super fans.
- Overall, Sprinklr rewards users to do a lot of digging on their own to get to the more in-depth functionalities. For instance, the asset manager feature leads you to a dashboard with all the content you ever published but doesn't tell you what to do next or how to organize it
- Sprinklr offers basic social listening features, but it is much more limited than other pure social listening players like Crimson Hexagon or Brandwatch. It is perfectly usable for a quick search but I wouldn't recommend it as your sole social listening platform
- I like the reporting functionality since it's very interactive and there's a direct connection.
- Sprinklr also seemed pretty easy to use.
- You were able to create custom dimensions within Sprinklr for reporting purposes.
- Because we used Sprinklr for organic and paid posts, it didn't make sense that reporting was separated.
- If certain users or accounts weren't added to the right group, reporting became difficult.
- The way their data reporting is set up allows you to get all types of info needed for tracking. It makes it very easy and to the point.
- The layout is all customizable and easy to sort. It makes finding customer info easy.
- The ability to tag and remove multiple posts makes it easy for large volume responses.
- It’s not as friendly on the customer service side as it is with marketing. In order for it to function without extra steps you need to purchase the newest update every time.
- The response time from their customer service was excessive, especially considering social media is a time-sensitive focus.
- There could be more options for searching through closed or archived posts. It doesn’t always pull what you’re searching for, making it difficult to locate past posts.
- Community Management
- Scheduling and Publishing Content
- The interface is not as user-friendly as other platforms I have used
- The ability to edit responses is not applicable
- Sharing Gifs or videos in community responses are not applicable
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Review: "Sprinklr is for 360-degree customer experience management. Not just social!"
- Automated reporting based on consistently tagged content and defined recipients
- Text analytics for location-based review insights
- Understanding sentiment of inbound conversation
- Full-service tool customization
- Tool is difficult to adopt by users non-endemic to social media (the PHD of social software)
- Not a lot of automated or "lite" features for easy enablement
- Enablement involves heavy time commitment and comprehension by internal team
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Review: "Using Sprinklr for businesses with heavy customer support"
As we explored the tool more, we realized how powerful the analytics and reporting modules within it were and our reporting team was so happy with both the readily made graphs and the raw data they could extract from the listening module.
- Pre-made routes to direct inquiries to the right departments.
- Team collaboration functionalities.
- Reporting and analytics are quite robust.
- Quite expensive compared to other tools. Sprinklr is definitely one of the most expensive tools we've used in our agency.
- Some glitches here and there when it comes to viewing thread messages and in a few other places (though the support team was more than happy to help and resolve some of them).
We were able to make full use of the platform for a Telecomm client as they were customer-service heavy. We also recommend it for any similar businesses who are heavy on customer service and community management.
- I love that it allows us to have all my essential social tools in one same location
- The social media planner is very useful if you're schedule posts for the upcoming days or weeks
- It shows me the client's comments and feedback from our content. We post a lot of content! Feedback and comments from our clients are essential
- User experience could be improved -- sometimes it lags and it takes a few clicks for something to actually work
- Often times there is a "miscommunication/translation error" when connecting/posting to Facebook. Very annoying and I don't know why it happens.
- The mobile app needs to be improved -- it's slow, it lags. The design is very nice and user friendly but not everything works all the time, such as reporting
The problem that it addresses is 3 folds. It gives us a single platform to maintain and organize everything, does not need to hop in and out of other tools that only do 1 or 2 or the things we do with Sprinklr. The second is that it tracks which user takes any action and allows for approval queues of lower-level employees, interns or agencies, so there is never an issue of something going out that shouldn't, and if it does, we can see who made that incorrect action. Finally, the detailed and customized tagging and filtering lead to in-depth analytics.
- Great customizable tagging features, filters, custom dashboards, etc.
- A great one & done solution.
- Very detailed data available, that is much easier to pull than native reports and often allows for further details unavailable natively (if set up properly. This is time-consuming.
- Horrible customer support. Support teams are uneducated, do not look into cases before calls and frequently close open cases before they are resolved.
- Difficult to set up. Because this platform is so detailed, they are many intricacies. It takes a long time to make it useful. One mistake could give you incorrect data or really mess up the system.
- Complicated when used in varying organizations within a company as changes affect everyone.
The tool would work very well if you have one person on your team designated to management who could keep pushing support and who could assist in building customizations.
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Review: "Sprinklr is a great, flexible enterprise customer experience and social media management solution."
- Sprinklr is incredibly flexible. You can export and download any data you'd like, schedule reports to users without licenses, edit the architecture through custom fields/roles/queues/macros/rules, and create customized reports.
- Sprinklr connects all the data that was previously disparate due to niche point solutions. It provides the opportunity to see a richer view of the customer and reach them in ways that were not possible before.
- The enablement team is fun to work with and organized. They help make sense of something that is very new to companies through established processes and procedures.
- Reporting is the best module by far. Very flexible, seamless, and achievable for any user.
- The client success piece is tough. If you have a client success manager, that's fantastic and helpful, but the support team is a little more difficult to troubleshoot issues with.
- The enablement process is a bit flawed. There is not enough testing in the process and the solution ends up being a bit too complex. Simplicity is key. Push the project manager to schedule time specifically for testing.
- While flexibility is a pro in many ways, it's a con. The amount of flexibility brings complexity. There are many ways to achieve one action which does not provide ease-of-use for the end user.
- Social media publishing tools are strong, and it's helpful to see everything in the calendar view
- Social listening tools are great, and the user interface is clean
- Advertising management is very user-friendly
- The sentiment analysis isn't always as accurate as I'd like
- I'd love to see more automation features in the ad management (like automated boosting rules)
- No ability to loop Pinterest posts
- Publishing - easy to use and integrates with web analytics.
- Listening Dashboards - set up custom listening queries to stay on top of relevant conversations.
- Reporting - design customizable reports tailored to your organization's needs.
- Listening - (full firehose) Probably not the fault of Sprinklr, but because listening is charged based on volume, my organization sets limits on the kind of listening reports we can create.
- Workflows - I have tried team workflows in Sprinklr and found that the process was more cumbersome than helpful.
- Planning - my team actually prefers to use Google Sheets for planning and Sprinklr for publication, listening, and reporting.
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Review: "The Best Customer Centric Software for Big Brands and Teams"
- Asset planning and content management that allows for optimizing, tagging, and scheduling of compliant posts to multiple social networks.
- Centralized reporting and metrics of social network data.
- Online community listening and engagement.
- Real-time communications.
- Brand monitoring and reputation management.
- Automation functions that allow businesses to efficiently route operations and minimize manual tasks.
- Mobile app allows you and your team to manage your company's online presence 24/7 from anywhere.
- I would like to see more affordable Sprinklr online training available, especially for utilizing new features. I am planning to invest in a 4 day certification workshop in London this summer, but I estimate it will cost me $5k+.
- There is the very rare, but occasional "bug". This is most likely due frequent updates. I find that "refreshing" my screen often solves any issue.
Sprinklr does not seem to be cost effective for smaller businesses or teams, but I may be wrong. It could depend on how a company, of any size, utilizes it. If the tools solve problems and support a company's growth and goals, I can see how the investment could be justified.
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Review: "Sprinklr: A social reputation management system you need to grow your customer base"
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Review: "Sprinklr for Community and Brand Management, not Paid Social"
- The ability to have all your social media accounts in one place.
- The ability to have multiple users and define their roles and restrictions within the platform.
- The ease of use as it is very user-friendly for our global counterparts.
- The API is not always up to date. We have seen other platforms integrate social channels and integrations with quicker speed to market.
- The reporting is not always accurate as we tend to see different performance metrics in native platforms.
- Users get locked out and logged out at odd/various times, and this can cause loss of unsaved work and frustration.
Sprinklr is NOT good to be leveraged as a paid social marketing platform as uploading content and reporting on it is not simplistic or accurate. There are other more robust tools that have a bigger edge in the paid social space.
- Very efficient customer support and service.
- Amazing reporting capabilities. Unlike some other systems that we have used, the reports are actually quite beautiful and intuitive. You might as well publish it to your leads without having to polish it around.
- If you have multiple parties across different departments who need to contribute to your campaigns, sprinklr is the solution for you.
- Sprinklr is so huge and covers just so many different things, you'll probably never have to use any other system. Before sprinklr, we used to rely on multiple systems but having sprinklr has eliminated this big drawback.
- Reasobnably decent mobile app.
- One of the biggest pros is also the big con for Sprinklr. This system is huge. If you are going to need a lot of customizations, you have to put aside a dedicated project manager to overlook this activity because their engineering team requires awful lot of inputs to make things work.
- If you're not a reasonably big firm, Sprinklr could be extremely expensive. Not only the product and licensing but also the training. And trust me, you're going to need it because Sprinklr is a huge system and is not easy to figure out first.
- As helpful and brilliant their customer support is, their management at one point looked thoroughly incompetent. Since our implementation was a rather big project for Sprinklr, we had lot of interaction with their managment team including engineering leads and those people are by no means easy to work with. They are rude and arrogant. The word of advise is, you route your communications via the team in US.
We have worked extensively in getting the Sprinklr solution ready for our organisation and using the same. Please feel free to reach out if you need any word of advice or want to know anything in detail.
- Content Organization
- Content Scheduling
- Tagging/Labeling Capabilities for Reporting
- Customer Service and reps are slow to respond and unhelpful at times.
- Initial set up of content labels and tags is confusing and complicated.
- Platform training was sub-par from the Sprinklr team.
- Their biggest benefit is also their hardest challenge – the product is super flexible. The good news is there are only two aspects of the platform you can't "rewind", so attributes you set up in the beginning are less likely to have impact down the line, less reporting impacts.
- The mgmt. team is great, I asked for them to connect us with other companies in the area and they choose to put on a mini half day summit, in fact we hosted it
- If there isn't a work around, you can count on them looking at how they can make this a viable feature for the greater whole and it will release...eventually.
- They need to learn their own product, not everyone knows the ins and outs so sometimes you have to wait for an answer, but the turnaround is usually quick
- The product is still maturing, for example they rolled out tiered approvals but doesn’t include parallel approvals or a “review only” option. With that said they are submitting all our requests into the product queue, so I’m sure it’s just a matter of time.
- Sharing the product roadmap and updates and how it will benefit our implementation and goals.
- They are very responsive, I genuinely feel they want us to succeed...it’s almost like they want it more than us, kind of creepy at times.
- I have had a very in depth conversation with their CEO, he understands the future of social and is thinking way ahead of the curve, it was like taking a journey to the future when he told me his vision about customers owning their support model
We use social to drive our mission, and needed a tool to help us do that.
- Single solution at scale: We needed a single solution that would be simple for our staff to adopt and use. Since our community managers wear many hats, we needed something to simplify their lives and get the job done.
- Robust analytics: As a research organization, everything we do should be driven by informed analytics. The tool made it simple for our staff track media performance; monitor the health landscape; track trends, buzz and brand attributes; monitor online discussions; and proactively outreach to those individuals.
- Customer service: On-going training and customer service from Sprinklr staff ensured our success. We couldn't manage without the first-class care of our Sprinklr team.
- Mobile app: Our staff are on-the-go to events. We needed a solution that could be accessed remotely through their phone.
- Side effects from frequent updates: Sprinklr updates the platform frequently, which may cause some delays in the platform. Also, we're frequently training our staff to be aware and comfortable with those changes.
- Great for collaboration across a large enterprise where multiple parties can contribute content.
- Sprinklr's analytics are very robust. Practically any metric we need is obtainable within Sprinkr. The reports are beautiful and look great for presentations to leadership.
- The social asset manager is a time saver. The SAM pulls and stores imagery, making it super easy to get to for future or repeat use.
- Sprinklr does a great job with making improvements and listening to what their clients want. One thing I would like to see is a more responsive link shortening tool. Unlike HootSuite, links only shorten within Sprinklr after the post is shared. It would be nice to shorten the link up front to save room in areas like Twitter.
- At the moment the UI cannot do a retweet the same way as the new style within Twitter. My hopes are that they can soon update to this capability.
- I'd like to see better functionality and compatibility with Linkedin's API, though it seems to work just fine.
Beyond the immediate social team members, Sprinklr is also used by our editorial, SEO and customer service teams.
In regards to Sprinklr's relationship to solving business challenges, the platform has made a major impact in three core areas:
- Global insights and tracking. Groupon is a hyper-local company operating at an international scale. Sprinklr has enabled us to accurately measure performance across hundreds of accounts in several difference languages in near real-time. This level of tracking has helped to discover trends early their life cycle, and make adjustments to improve our bottom line.
- Content production efficiency. Operating at a local level requires a high volume of original content. The Social Asset Manager (SAM) and customer reporting dashboards within Sprinklr have helped us identify operational efficiencies in content-sharing across all geographies.
- Customer service at scale. Being one of the largest Internet retailers in the world, customer service is a natural extension of our activity in social media channels.
- Flexible platform and UI. We have dozens of different teams that use the platform, and the flexibility in reporting and conversation dashboards has been key to making sure each department can efficiently manage their responsibilities. Custom metrics, the Rules Engine and Macro functionality has also helped extensively.
- We produce a high volume of daily content, most of which is created and published within 24 hours from ideation to execution. Sprinklr has given us an efficient workflow method, where content can be produced, reviewed, scheduled and measured all within one shared interface.
- Given that the platform is constantly being updated, there have occasionally been times when the load times have been extraordinarily slow. This is not consistent. However, when there are issues, their customer care is very responsive.
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Review: "Social Media Software and People That Genuinely Connect For Good"
- Audience Profiling: Sprinklr facilitates data collection of every single audience member who is impacted by your brand through engagement. It allows you to easily create rules and actions to help you discover your influencers and to engage them early on and from then on. If you want to get to know the people who are interested in you and to engage with them further, this is an important value-add.
- Reporting: Reports are clean, simple, and visually appealing. They can be set to auto-export at a certain time variable. This is extremely helpful in saving employee time, which translates to budget. Executives and business unit owners are pleased at a set expectation of delivery. Reports are fully customizable and also have custom metrics. I haven't experienced another system where I can ask it to do the math inside the system and create what my organization's definition of an impact is.
- Integrated System: For large companies, it is necessary to find a software that is bi-directional with information. Sprinklr can tie into Adobe SiteCatalyst, Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, and more. It also partners with organizations like Opal Moments to have seamless interfaces for content planning across all outreach vehicles. This is a must if you use multiple systems. For our customer service efforts, this was imperative so that meta-data used for call-centers, live-chat, email, and other service contacts was also able to be customized and aligned in order to have an accurate "apples-to-apples" understanding of customer contact.
- Silo-Busting: By inviting all relevant parties, content owners, and business units into the platform, there is transparency into what the company is doing and what the customers are saying. No longer is there a challenge for who "owns" social but it now becomes a marketing-led (or whatever your org has determined) effort with the full business team onboard. Shared calendars, shared creative assets, in-software translation, and more make it simple to bring the entire business together through planning, implementation, and analysis. This has made a large difference to our International teams by uniting us in one functional space where we can share ideas and content back and forth. It has benefited product development by bringing them closer to the customer through direct social media engagement and exported reports. And, as mentioned previously, has allowed us to align our customer service reports with all other outlets (call-centers, email, etc.).
- One-Stop Shop: Sprinklr seems to anticipate needs - sometimes before we even realize the need. The constantly improving (they push product updates that actually improve the way things happen with delightful frequency) software has eliminated the need for a separate listening software and added a paid media option which was incredibly significant. Through the rules engine, you could automatically boost, slow down, or stop spend for ad sets that were or were not performing - all without a human touch. The amount of automation within the tool is astounding. Governance, regulation (audit trail), editorial workflows, customer service capabilities, brand health, and more are reasons to believe that Sprinklr is genuinely seeking out pain points and seeking to change the way brands do business. It has made it so much easier to be effective and efficient that to compare it to other tools we have used is painful.
- Customer Service: This is the most robust customer service social software I have encountered, which was a primary reason we selected it. It allows for a full transcript of past conversations with a individual so you literally create relationships with people rather than "introducing" yourself to the same person 20 times. The rules engine allows you to move messages with keywords or influencers to specific queues so that they are addressed quickly and by the right team. An audit trail allows you to make your compliance department happy and to research specific issues and to provide accountability trails. Meta-data is fully customizable so that you can align your reporting with other outlets and use the bi-directional information flow with your CRM for a fully-burdened and actionable report.
- Smart Content: The content curation engine is incredibly helpful. It quickly tells you what is performing based off of different key metrics. It also allows you to suggest content to other units. The shared asset manager quickly allows you to discover what has been successful so it can be re-used or more content can be created in similar fashion. This is an incredibly helpful tool when you have a global team in place or want all units to have access to the same quality of content and assets.
- Rules, Actions, and Filters: The rules engine will make your life much easier. Resources are hard to come by and by automating mundane tasks, you free people up to do things that only people can do. This also can prevent PR nightmares by closely guarding permissions (governance), having a set approval system, and adding triggered emails if something goes viral. This function is where the geeks geek out.
- Sprinklr Team: The Sprinklr team is one of the greatest assets. Every Sprinklr team member, from the executive level to the client support level, feels like an additional member of our corporate team. They help us to get smarter and anticipate need. They brainstorm how to make our company more successful and then provide tangible ways to execute. Sprinklr works around the clock to solve problems for their clients. They have been the best partner we have worked with and I would welcome them in my home anytime. They have become like family. After past experiences with software providers who over-promised and under-delivered - some who still haven't delivered integrations or features years later - this has been a delightful experience.
- Implementation: This isn't necessarily a fault of Sprinklr's but rather because of the vastness of offerings and possibilities, it was hard to wrap our head around how to set up. The Sprinklr team walked us through everything and suggested use-cases. It took a few months to really understand how we could best make use of the offerings. We refined continually as we evolved and as Sprinklr expanded their capabilities.
- UI: This is no longer an issue but when we first began the service, the UI was clunky. It is now vastly improved - simple, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to use.
- Sprinklr allows for multiple users to apply select targeting to streamline social media marketing efforts across different locations
- Sprinklr has amazing customer service and is always there when you have questions
- Almost everything is customizable to can be configured to meet the needs of your business
- Sprinklr is a huge, huge tool that can do an abundance of different things making it feel overwhelming at times
- Sprinklr offers a large variety of training classes, however, they are rather pricey
- Hands down, the best enterprise level social media management platform for posting, monitoring and measuring your social media program. The platform can empower and enable a team of one to do the work of a larger team as well as it can support a massive organization with a large extended social media team.
- The listening platform is integrated with the core platform so you can easily engage with the conversation stream without having to switch applications. Everything is also captured and measured.
- The analytics are some of the best analytics for social I've seen. You can be as broad and as high level as needed for an executive report, or drill down into the granular details needed for day to day management.
- It can seem a bit costly when compared to the free options but honestly, it does way more than any free software can ever do. The cost and the additional costs to add the paid module are probably my only complaints.
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Review: "Spinklr: Great Social Media Management for Listening and Content Management"
- Reporting capabilities: Sprinklr's reporting tool is able to make any custom report that you can imagine. The reporting tool takes some getting used to if you're not a data scientist, but once you get the hang of it, it's one of the best I've seen in terms of breadth.
- Listening and monitoring capabilities: Sprinklr is one of the best social media management tools for listening that I've come across. With customizable dashboards, you're able to create streams for just about anything. With Sprinklr, you can keep tabs on your dissenters and respond to them in an efficient manner.
- Content management: Sprinklr allows users to import collateral into the system, making it easy to reuse content. We would upload the photos we used and tag them in a way that we could search for them later. This made it incredibly easy to find old content right in the tool.
- I'd like to see more pre-made reports so that the non-data scientists can easily create reports.
- Ability to pull in a photo to LinkedIn. We had to first upload the photo to Flickr and then post the link to the photo which was time-consuming and annoying.
- Maybe a team member chat? It was always hard to interact with team members even though we were assigning things to each other.
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite
Sprinklr is a platform that is designed to manage and enrich customer experiences across multiple social channels and websites. This solution addresses the need to manage the growing number of social channels and their expansive user bases that impact an organization.
According to the vendor, organizations will benefit by using their solution because it enables them to collaborate effectively on social and digital initiatives and speak to each consumer in one authentic, on-brand, and engaging voice across channels.
The vendor says their platform is built on one code base that organically shares data and enables greater agility, rich insights, automated efficiency, and protected security.
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Screenshots
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Videos (6)
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Downloadables
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Integrations
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Competitors
Pricing is configurable based on enterprise needs.
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||0%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||100%|
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
|Supported Languages:||65 supported languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Russan, Spanish, Simple Chinese, Japanese, and Portugese|