https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Sh/i0/UB2ZWQ2XJ8XW.PNGWhy YOU should check out Sprout Social!I absolutely love the Sprout Social's customer service - it's phenomenal! You can always reach a person 24/7 and get a speedy response via email, chat support, phone or even by tweeting to them. I feel pretty sure that at one point, Carolyn (one of their AWESOME customer service reps - she also wears other hats!) was pretty familiar with my name! The dashboard is extremely user-friendly and makes the product extremely easy to use. Although it's rare I have a question about using the dashboard, customer service is always there immediately if I do! Sprout Social is constantly improving their product. I love using their services because I know that this isn't as good as it's going to get (although pretty awesome) - but that they will always continue to one-up themselves! They grasp that social is constantly changing - and they want to provide the best services for their customers as possible. Another awesome thing about Sprout is their app! It's also very user-friendly and comes quite in handy when I'm live-tweeting events for the university. It's definitely extremely helpful in keeping up with our multiple social accounts when I'm traveling, which is frequently.,One of the big things that Sprout Social is lacking is better Twitter analytics. While they do provide great information for my analytics reports, I still feel that they could be pulling in additional data that would be extremely beneficial to users. I really wish that Sprout Social gave users the ability to manage additional social platforms, such as LinkedIn and Pinterest. This would be immensely helpful! Sometimes when I archive messages in my inbox (and I typically average 100-150 a day, if not more), these messages will pop back up in my inbox either later that afternoon or weeks from when the original message was archived. I opened up my inbox this summer and found messages from February that had been previously archived!,9,3,My Sprout Social inbox is never closed, so when I hear a notification I check it immediately. Working in higher education, I'm managing multiple top-level accounts for the university, and Sprout makes it possible for all of that information to come to one place and helps me to quickly respond to people as soon as I receive notification! Sprout Social definitely contributes to my efficiency. Being able to manage, schedule and respond all from one place instead of logging into multiple social accounts is extremely helpful and saves time.,8,1,10,Yes,One time my analytics reports were not reading accurately, so I called and Carolyn responded and began to help me address the issue. After thorough explanation of my problem, she let me know that they were looking at my account and would be in touch shortly about this issue as soon as they looked at the specific problem. I received an email in 15 minutes, saying that the problem has now been fixed, and they asked if I could please check on my analytics reports to make sure the problem was resolved. I did indeed check, the problem was resolved, and I emailed them back to let them know. I told Carolyn to have a great weekend in my email, and although she did not have any further information concerning my account, I received another email from her to wish me a good weekend, too! I appreciated the kind gesture.,Scheduling posts with Sprout Social is extremely easy! I'm also happy that I have the ability to schedule a post to Google+, if necessary. I love the analytics reports - the colors used make it easy on the eyes to read, while still being aesthetically pleasing.,Archiving messages in the inbox can be difficult at times. I receive a large volume almost daily, and sometimes after archiving and clearing my inbox, those same messages will pop up in my inbox later that day. I've also had a situation where I checked my inbox this past summer and had messaged from February that had been previously archived!,Yes,9What is the best Social Media management solution?I began searching for a Social Media Management and Monitoring tool when I realized that I was finding it increasingly difficult to create the content, manage the outgoing messages and also monitor our social media venues effectively. It came down to Sprout Social. It is being used by the Marketing Department, specifically the Social Media group.,Simple to understand visual reports: the kind you can just SEND to managers, without the need to EXPLAIN what they mean :) A robust scheduling platform so you can arrange the content for the week according to your publishing topics and still be allowed to manually intervene when/if needed Being cloud-based and also available for smartphones and tablets allows for reliability: you'll always have some form of access to your material and venues, no matter where you are. When we first started using SproutSocial they were still showing the "posted via" signature on Facebook, now it is gone. So the experience users see and live is made to look like it just came from a human, not by a scheduled machine, which is a great personal touch. With LinkedIn Pages support in the building, they'll surely add another important platform to their portfolio.,Add YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr Offer a freemium model,10,1,Cut down budget for having multiple persons on specific digital venues Better employer branding as we manage all of our job offers through Facebook too Allows for a proper corporate presence on social media, making sure that each (supported) venue is covered,,10,1,live feed from our events (Twitter, Facebook) managing our daily social media feeds nline contests: we are able to calculate the time-stamp of any message, based on the publish time we set in SproutSocial for each,I still remember the face of our Marketing Director when I showed him the smart inbox and all those mentions of us :) I was also surprised by the multiple use of the word "iQuest" out there. So many websites and digital venues were using it and Sprout Social discovered them :),add teams and allocate specialists: one person for Twitter, one for Facebook etc. They can all work in the same app but on specific venues they are best at using.,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Third-party Reviews,Would not chnage anything,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,nothing significant,10,Online training,10,10,Yes,Yes, it was 1-2AM, I was preparing for a meeting the next day where I had to present the past 6 months for all digital venues. I remember planning the design of the reports and then it hit me: I could just easily use the amazing designed PDF reports Sprout Social was producing and show them those. Great choice! Went back to sleep and nailed it the next day in the meeting room.,reporting smart inbox,keywords (would rather have a drop-down where I can select my own variations/combinations, then write things like "keyword -from @username etc),Yes,10,8,10,10,10,Method of payment,Try to be honest and true about your business and objectives. They will not try to upsell crap to you, so the more you open in an initial approach and let them know your needs, th ebetter your profile will be matched against a solution that vest fits your needs.Sprout Social is a top-notch SMMSSprout has an excellent support system. When we submit a ticket, a representative responds typically within an hour. They're even reachable by phone. Sprout's analytics are easy to understand for newbies to social media metrics. It strikes a great balance between advanced users and beginners. The RSS reader and bitly integration is fantastic and convenient!,It would be great to see additional platform support, like Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn. I know Sprout is limited by each platform's API though.,9,Sprout gives its customers a true look at their social performance. Instead of pulling numbers from organic searches and within each platform, Sprout compiles the data into digestible percentages. The teams and task functions allow for easy management of other users, which is wonderful from a social media team standpoint.,9,8,No,Yes! Just the other day, a colleague was having problems with connecting to Sprout. Within twenty minutes a Sprout rep had fixed the issue. Great experience.,8Sprout Social Has Plenty of Room for GrowthSprout allows me to schedule all of my Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Google+ posts (including photos) from the Messaging module. Sprout also allows me to use an RSS Feed to push blog posts to my Twitter account automatically. With the discovery tool, Sprout allows me to search for new customers with keywords or phrases. "Cleanup" allows me to see which Twitter users are inactive and who isn't following back so I can prioritize who to engage with. The Twitter Comparison tool allows me to compare my twitter account to competitor accounts, allowing me to keep an eye on what kind of content engages our market the most.,Sprout might see a vast increase in their number of clients if they implemented the ability to link a Pinterest account. Also, (and I know I'm reaching really far with this one), if Sprout paired up with Pinterest and implemented a batch upload tool for Pins in their scheduling module-I would do so much happy dancing. SO MUCH DANCING. Facebook Reports: Vague. For example, on my current facebook report I see "Facebook Impressions" and beneath that, the word "Check-In" and the number 2.2k. What is a Facebook Check-In? How does that information help me? Perhaps developers could take a look at implementing the new Facebook Insights into the SS reports. Here's what I want to know when I see my report--Who shares and likes our content the most? Who should I reach out to? Let me link Facebook contests so I can get a specific report on how the contest is doing and how many fans we're engaging. Twitter Reports: Also vague. I want to see who shares our content the most. I see how many mentions and retweets I received, but that just strokes my ego. What I want to know is--who should I keep reaching out to and engaging with and who am I annoying? ;) Google Analytics: Doesn't show correct information. Mine doesn't allow me to plug in a date past March 13, 2013 for report purposes. It also continues to tell me that it "doesn't have any data for me yet." Could be a glitch on my end though so I can't say fairly either way. LinkedIn and Google+: I don't personally use LinkedIn or Google+ very much, but it makes sense to me that if you're offering reports for Facebook and Twitter, perhaps reports should be included for those two platforms as well. It'd be great to add Facebook and Linkedin to the Discovery section so we're not just limited to finding new Twitter users. Also, it would be amazing if, when new people were suggested as connections for us, their Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and/or Pinterest accounts were all available as options to follow/like/connect with in just a few clicks. That might be a little too creepy to implement, but it would be soooo nice. ;) Currently, the RSS Feed can only push my blog content to Twitter and it would be really great if I had the option to push it to Facebook and/or to Google+ and LinkedIn as well. (And Pinterest. Am I pushing too much? Pin-ter-est. Pin-ter-est. Pin-ter-est!) *Really though, Pinterest drives five times the traffic of all other social media platforms to our website. It just makes sense to get in on it!) Why is there no Facebook comparison tool?,5,1,Ultimately, I only use SS to push my blog posts to my twitter account. I stay on with them because I like the design and user-friendliness of SS the most. I'm also very interested to see if and how they keep growing. I have high hopes for them.,,7,1,Scheduling posts across multiple social media platforms ahead of time. Pushing blog posts to Twitter. Finding new connections on Twitter.,Pushing our blog posts to Twitter.,If Sprout Social implements any ideas from my review, there will be a HUGE number of ways that I will be able to ue Sprout Social. (pssssst, PINTEREST!!!!),Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability,I wouldn't. The only way that I can get a feel for any product is to sit down and use it for a while, so I'm happy with the process.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,No issues at all. I purchased it and started using it right away. Linking my accounts was super simple and I was able to start scheduling posts immediately.,10,No,10,No,When I first thought about signing up, I had questions about the different types of accounts offered. I called and spoke with one of their support members, who walked me through the different types and worked with to figure out which would be best from what I needed. She was super helpful and patient and I felt better about moving forward with my purchase after that conversation.,All of the functions are very easy to use.,None,Yes, but I don't use it,10Clean, concise and reliable - Sprout Social is where it's atOne of the first things I noticed about Sprout was its extremely reliable publishing module. It never faltered in the 18+ months that I've used, and is easy to navigate to for updating already scheduled tweets (for example). The reporting module is beautiful. Very clear findings on the exact items I look to report on - plus the export to pdf function is really cool. I actually really like Sprout Social's blog and social messaging. Not salesy and provides value to my research and trend watching. Whoever is managing their community does a great job at coming across as authentic, vs. just trying to get people to sign up for their webinar.,I've always hoped to have a better friend/follower function on Sprout. I like being able to see who's not following back, or who is idle, but in more of a batch setting vs. the long scrolling list they have now. Just the ability to clean house a little better Sometimes swithcing between users/accounts is tricky - it isn't always obvious to me what data i'm looking at for which client so that can sometimes be a little nerve wracking. Maybe just a clearer client/user toggle than the small area in the top right.,Improved customer service for sure. It's definitely a good homebase for all channels, and keeps everything much more organized which means more efficiency. A couple of my clients noticed immediate uptick in ROI, I credit this to our kickoff of their social media programs, of which Sprout is a huge tool to make it happen with. So yes, it has definitely reached many business objectives,8,10,2,1,Editorial calendaring is so important, so being able to look at all of our content at a glance is a huge need that Sprout fills Customer support. I'll say it again, Sprout has great customer support. If something happens they're right there, even during "off" hours (which there aren't really any of those anymore).,A great tool for event activation, the tool is extremely organized so even if you're not you'll have your ducks lined up with a little help from Sprout friends.,I hope to use Sprout to eventually do heavier outreach with writers. I'm hoping some sort of feature will come out with a facet associated with this.,Yes,,Price Product Features Product Usability,I wouldn't do it over, and I'm sure just like many others I still use other tools along side Sprout. I don't feel that i spent too much time shopping around - things are always changing anyway so by this time next year it may be Sprout, it may be someone else - but I'm very loyal so I'm rooting for them. :),Vendor implemented Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,8,Yes,10,Yes,Yes. When first establishing the account for a non profit I worked with last year, I was told we would receive a discounted rate because of a certain promotion. The next month saw our invoice and that particular promo had not been applied to the total amount, I called to inform and not only was the discount immediately taken off they also included their non profit discount which made a huge impact on the cost of the product year over year.,Reporting: great pdf export w/ client logo add on. Ggreat social messaging scheduler. Customer support is pretty instantaneous.,Just toggling between accounts/users. Sometimes it isn't super obvious what data I'm reviewing (if I've left and come back) and have todouble check using the drop down in the top right.,Yes,10
Sprout Social

Sprout Social Reviews

Sprout Social
Top Rated Award
Showing 13 of 260 Sprout Social ratings and reviews.
Olivia Ann Hurst profile photo
March 18, 2015

Review: "Why YOU should check out Sprout Social!"

Support

The customer support is a big reason why I continue to use and love Sprout Social. I also used Sprout while working with a previous employer, so they have been familiar with my name for quite some time now. You always have access to a person 24/7 - whether it be via email, phone, live chat (love it!) or even if you tweet your issue to them. I've tweeted an issue in the past via my personal account and have received a response in 10 minutes or less! Their customer service and support is top-notch.
Read Olivia Ann Hurst's full review
Valentin Vesa profile photo
February 25, 2015

Sprout Social Review: "What is the best Social Media management solution?"

Support

The support is always there, almost instant. Whenever I start my live chat support session the answer is there.
Read Valentin Vesa's full review
Ryan Collins profile photo
April 08, 2015

User Review: "Sprout Social is a top-notch SMMS"

Support

Support is one of the key reasons I love Sprout. When I have an analytics-related question or a team member has a computer/software error, they're always on it very quickly and efficiently.
Read Ryan Collins's full review
Michelle Hebert profile photo
November 15, 2013

Review: "Sprout Social Has Plenty of Room for Growth"

Support

I've only had one issue and the support team was quick to get back to me with a solution.
Read Michelle Hebert's full review
Lisa Kribs-LaPierre profile photo
October 25, 2013

Review: "Clean, concise and reliable - Sprout Social is where it's at"

Support

The folks at Sprout are great. Answering the simplest questions right via Twitter or Facebook, the more complex issues i've had they respond back via email within a couple hours if not sooner. Extremely impressed with their customer support, they really know their product and aren't just trying to get you to upgrade to a higher tier.
Read Lisa Kribs-LaPierre's full review
Bryden McGrath profile photo
October 24, 2013

Sprout Social Review: "Solid for Agency Use"

Support

Haven't had experience with their support teams.
Read Bryden McGrath's full review
Steven Weitzman profile photo
January 13, 2014

Sprout Social Review: "Don't Doubt Sprout"

Support

Very quick and responsive customer service team. They're knowledgeable and friendly.
Read Steven Weitzman's full review
Lizzie Maldonado profile photo
August 13, 2013

Sprout Social Review: "SproutSocial — Stick to Reporting for a Satisfying Experience"

Support

The customer service team is the second reason why we are semi-loyal to this platform. The customer service process is painless, effective and flawless in my experience.
Read Lizzie Maldonado's full review
Sarah Zibanejadrad profile photo
October 23, 2013

Review: "Sprout Social is A Member of Our Marketing Team"

Support

They are quick to respond and provide help.
Read Sarah Zibanejadrad's full review
February 22, 2013

Sprout Social Review: "Data analysis inadequate for an agency."

Support

Customer support tended to be a bit too arm's length. we did not feel that we were ever able to build a strong business releationship where they behaved like a partner rather than a vendor.
December 05, 2012

Sprout Social Review: "Good, simple publishing tool."

Support

I never needed to use it so I can not comment
November 30, 2012

Sprout Social Review: "Affordable and effective."

November 12, 2012

Sprout Social Review: "No real presentation layer."

Support

• Only called once. They helped solve my problem.

Boolean keyword searches (9)
Filtering out noise/spam (11)
Sentiment analysis (2)
5.5
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (15)
Audience targeting (15)
Content optimization (12)
Workflow management (14)
Automated routing and prioritization (4)
6.3
Customer interaction histories (15)
Bulk actions (13)
Lead generation (11)
6.3
Content marketing (9)
Paid media management (3)
6.2
Campaigns and promotions (4)
Twitter (15)
Facebook (15)
LinkedIn (12)
Google+ (12)
Instagram (7)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (1)
Campaign success analytics (15)
Real-time tracking (14)
Competitor analysis (11)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (13)
Mobile access (13)

About Sprout Social

Sprout Social is a social media management platform for businesses. This platform powers smart social communication for leading brands around the world including Anthropologie, GrubHub, Hyatt, MailChimp, Spotify and Zipcar. Sprout Social is available via a web browser, iOS and Android apps. Sprout enables brands to more effectively communicate on social channels, collaborate across teams and provide an exceptional customer experience. The vendor says that its intuitive platform was designed with the user in mind, making it easy for anyone to publish content, monitor their social presence, engage with their audience and analyze social media efforts across all connected profiles. Teams can be up and running in minutes—Sprout does not require up-front investment, has flexible contract terms and there is little-to-no implementation needed. Sprout is a Twitter Certified Product, Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer and Google+ Pages API Partner, and also integrates with Instagram, LinkedIn, Zendesk, UserVoice and Salesforce.

Sprout Social Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Has featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Does not have featureCampaigns and promotions
Channel coverage/integration Features
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access