Stripe Reviews

Holly Snell | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 09, 2020

Stripe

Return on Investment

• Increased ROI for sure as it helps keep all incoming payments in one place.
  • Reporting is great so it really helps with reconciliations.
Read Holly Snell's full review
Reagan Baird Nash | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 22, 2020

Using Stripe for my Small Business

Return on Investment

• For the small fee I pay for processing services, it's nice to have so many flexible payment options for my clients.
  • The automation of deposits into my account makes it well worth a small fee. I plugged my information into my settings and haven't had to think twice.
Read Reagan Baird Nash's full review
Angel Brockbank | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 28, 2019

Great User Experience, Easy Implementation. Great product out of the box!

Return on Investment

• Stripe has been a little on the pricier side for us but has been a really positive experience for my team in working with their product. They also have great Customer Support. It's made our job easier to support the customer as well as not spend too much time researching things because they're so easy to find.
Read Angel Brockbank's full review
September 19, 2019

Stripe's APIs and customer support makes the platform a joy to work with

Return on Investment

• Stripe's anti-fraud mechanisms and support during the dispute process has meant that our instances of fraud or disputes are incredibly low – far below the industry average.
  • Stripe's emailed invoice features have allowed us to offload a lot of the work of emailing and hosting receipts for our users, which has saved us time and money.
  • Stripe's great customer support has saved us valuable time when an issue crops up that we need to troubleshoot.
October 04, 2019

Stripe: Reliable but there are better options out there

Return on Investment

• The ability to add a credit card payment option for those customers who for their own reasons do not trust other payment gateways meant we were able to capture more sales so a definite positive.
  • Stripe made it very easy to produce tailored sales reports so this has been a great time saver when compared to our previous methods.
  • However, the long wait for funds to be deposited into our account brought some challenges in managing our cash flow.
Mike Vidas | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 29, 2019

Stripe saves me time, money and worry!

Return on Investment

• Stripe costs me only in processing fees, so it's ROI is a little odd, but well worth it.
  • With the relatively low processing fees, I've been able to be in the black from month two of use.
  • Stripes analytics make it easy to predict trends in funding so that I can plan accordingly.
Read Mike Vidas's full review
Witt Sparks | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 29, 2019

Stripe for a Laravel SaaS

Return on Investment

• Stripe provides a much cleaner purchase process than our previous solution, but since we deployed Stripe at the same time as we deployed a complete rewrite of our site, it's difficult to know exactly what impact it's had.
Read Witt Sparks's full review
Jon Porreca | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 31, 2019

Credit Card Processing Made SImple

Return on Investment

• Like any credit card processing services, the fees can add up, so this cost may need to be passed on to your customers. Most of your competitors are likely faced with this similar scenario, so they may have to up their prices too, but if not you could be at a competitive disadvantage amongst your competition.
  • One advantage to collecting payments via credit card (Stripe) is we seem to sometimes get paid quicker compared to emailing or mailing an invoice.
  • The product has integrated nicely into the other systems (payment gateways and accounting software) we use, increasing the value of the software for us.
Read Jon Porreca's full review
Brandon Zell | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2018

An excellent tool once it's set up.

Return on Investment

• Stripe has allowed us to effortlessly collect monthly fees from our clients. After spending time to get things setup, we now don't need to spend additional time each month processing payments. So in that sense Stripe has had a positive affect in free up our time.
Read Brandon Zell's full review
Andy Ryan | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2018

Stripe for Multiple Kajabi Accounts

Return on Investment

• It has made setting up payment processing for Kajabi products a breeze.
  • It has been very easy to cancel and refund monthly recurring charges.
  • I don't mind paying their fees because I believe that's the cost of convenience. I would rather have Stripe take their percentage than to wait every month for a client to mail me a check.
Read Andy Ryan's full review

About Stripe

Stripe is a payment gateway software solution which supports a range of payment related needs such as subscription management and recurrent billing via Stripe Billing, integration with third party payment services via the Stripe Connect API, assistance starting an Internet business which accepts payements via Stripe Atlas, fraud prevention via Stripe Radar, and payment analytics via Stripe Sigma.

Stripe Technical Details