How we use Survey Anyplace

November 12, 2021
We use it as an assessment questionnaire that our representatives can use to better identify which product they can propose to potential …

Highly recommend!

September 17, 2021
We use the tool as our product offering to clients. This complements our other services.

Complex Logic Quiz

July 02, 2020
I have a pretty complex quiz with 8 possible outcomes and logic that had to be builtin to deliver accurate results. I was able to build …

Useful and polyvalent tool

May 18, 2020
We are using Survey Anyplace only in 1 departement, as a tool to offer audit services to a client. We need the survey tool as well as the …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021

Multiple question types (27)

Custom logo/branding (27)

Survey logic flexibility (27)

Themes (26)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Survey Anyplace, and make your voice heard!

Free

$0

Essential

$39

per month

Professional

$59

per month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://surveyanyplace.com/pricing

Survey Format & Appearance

Survey Content

Survey Logic

Survey Reporting & Analytics

Survey Administration & Security

Survey Distribution

What is Survey Anyplace?

Survey Anyplace helps users create surveys, quizzes, and assessments that return personalized advice to respondents in the final screen, through email, or in a branded PDF report. Customers include Capgemini, Adobe, Accor Hotels, as well as many midsize consulting companies and agencies.

Survey Anyplace is designed to take the guesswork out of creating a custom experience and provides a tool to get your questions answered. Features such as custom scoring, formulas, and outcomes are presented to make it easy for the user to give something back to respondents. Whether for personalized feedback, a quote, or recommendations, Survey Anyplace offers tools to return value for customers, clients, or leads.

ReportR, Survey Anyplace's new automated report generator, is now available to send a personalized PDF report to respondents based on each individual's answers.

Survey Anyplace Features

• Supported: Multiple users
  • Supported: Access controls
  • Supported: Compliance

Survey Anyplace Screenshots

Screenshot Survey AnyplaceReportR - Personalized PDF ReportsSurvey Anyplace HomepageSurvey Anyplace EditorEnergy Assessment ExampleReportR Landing Page

Survey Anyplace Videos

How long does it take you to finish your assessment reports? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month? How about with a click of a button? Learn how ReportR automatically generates amazing looking assessment reports.
ReportR: Let respondents download a personalized PDF report right after taking your questionnaire
How To Make An Assessment: Use Formulas to Show The Right Outcome Based On Score

Survey Anyplace Integrations

Survey Anyplace Competitors

Survey Anyplace Technical Details

What is Survey Anyplace's best feature?

Reviewers rate Data export highest, with a score of 8.2.

Who uses Survey Anyplace?

The most common users of Survey Anyplace are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Health, Wellness and Fitness industry.

Brian Kraker | TrustRadius Reviewer
They get the job done. We were able to do everything that our client wanted and needed. Its a free quiz on their website, so having to pay $1,500 a year for this service is hurting our bank. My only complaint is the price. If you are able to lower your price or offer promotions, then I would have no problem staying. We are currently looking for cheaper alternatives.
September 17, 2021

Highly recommend!

I found the platform to be very suitable for assessment/survey products. Nevertheless, the offer is limited to some markets and may not work well for countries that have different languages, especially Asian countries. I have yet to test this out myself, but fingers crossed. I hope it works. It would be nice if the company could advise exactly which country the platform is working in.
We found it very appropriate to enhance our marketing tools. It can also bee very appropriate to give and add-on assessment service to our current clients. At the moment we are considering this option, but we have not tested it yet. The possibility to receive a detailed report after doing the assessment is very much appreciated!
I can't imagine a straightforward situation where it would not be a fit. I picked it up in about 20 minutes and the help is always there if I can't figure it out by myself. I use the basic version that fits with my budget, but I know there's a lot more there if I should ever need it.
Survey Anyplace appears well-suited to creating surveys where the user can leave and come back. It would be pure speculation as to what it would not be appropriate for. After researching every other possible survey software, I can say it is the best solution available which offers saved progress surveys and decent design aesthetic.
This tool manages to handle multiple functions that I would have needed to figure out how to integrate on my end. The fact that it handles the survey, report generation, email management, ecommerce and more means I can focus on improving my assessment and growing my business, not on maintaining a hodge podge technology stack. The other unique thing about Survey Anyplace is their assessment center. It allows me to sell packages of my assessments to third parties, who can then distribute to their end users. This is a game changer for our ability to scale the delivery of our assessments.
Survey Anyplace's quizzes are great tools to engage audiences on serious topics, but in a fun way - our last quiz engaged respondents for an average of 1.5 minutes, which is much longer than the engagement of any ad. We use graphics and visuals to keep the quizzes engaging and fun.
We were most interested in a couple of the advanced features of Survey Anyplace, in particular, the ability to custom score and group and to create PDFs from the results (the real game-changer for us).

While enjoying the product, we have been most impressed by the responsiveness of the support team in addressing our questions. I have used several survey solutions and Survey Anyplace has the most complete package for our needs thus far.
SurveyAnyplace was absolutely perfect for our team's needs -- it offered all the functionality we needed, the pricing is competitive, and the customer service is excellent. We only needed to build one assessment tool, but there are so many options in SurveyAnyplace and so many different types of surveys offered that I honestly wish we had more projects to do. If you need to build out many surveys, assessments, or tests, this is a great all-in-one solution.
April 17, 2020

Worth the money!

It does particularly well if you want to turn surveys into a marketing tool. The ability to assign scoring to results from each question presents some amazing opportunities for lead generation. If all you need is a basic survey, there are free options like Google Forms that will be good enough to meet your needs.