https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/RW/2U/B9Z3W0TT9A5P.PNGExpion... Better than all the rest!Expion is being used across eight of the Hanesbrands brands. Expion is our go-to vendor for Social Media Platform. Each of our brands has multiple agencies and the Expion Platform allows one central area for all agencies to manage their posts, and gives management oversight into what each brand/agency is posting, performance, schedule and benchmark the data. Several of our agencies use the library to share social assets. Each brand/agency can only see the brand for which they are responsible and mgmt can see everything. Expion helps ensure best practices are being implemented across brands.,The calendar view of posts is a plus for managing multiple social pages. The ability to monitor competitive brands in the advanced analytics section has been very informative. The Library is a great place to share assets amongst teams or cross-functional agencies. The ability to post in different languages and utilize globally.,We use the App builder regularly, and I'd like to see more flexibility in some aspects of the current templates. For example: Some times we do not want email selection to be mandatory and in some templates there is no option to change.,Social has a HALO effect for our business and ROI is not the primary KPI. However, it has been identified as a MUST HAVE in budget planning each year.,10,,,10,10,8,9,,One central area to manage all social media posts and replies. Consistent reporting templates with data coming from one source. Easy to implement and launch Applications to support marketing and research activity.,Monitoring competitor activity was a pleasant surprise once we implemented Expion!,If we ever bring social moderation in-house Expion is the perfect partner. As we expand our social presence, in-house Consumer Services will benefit from Expion.,10,Vendor implemented,No,Change management was minimal,None -- our biggest challenge was making it use mandatory for all agencies/marketers.,10I Heart ExpionI love the different templates that you can select for Craigslist. This makes the listing stand out. Sometimes we have special promotions like "waived pet fee" and I love to use the dogs and cats template for this. I have used other social media management software that make you do 3 to 5 different steps to post on Craigslist, Expion is the fastest. The one we use currently make use puts in the current price and fix come up with new ad headlines every week. It's terrible. I love the photo options when posting to Craigslist, we were using the same 3 photos for every Ad until someone showed me how to change the photos to customize each listing.,After posting the Ad, an acknowledgment link is sent to your e-mail before the Ad can truely be listed. I always forget to hit the acknowledgement link.,10,Much more efficient, posting to Craigslist the old fashion way was time consuming and hard to remember who posted last or how many posts may have been schedule for any given day. With a variety of templates and the ability to change out photos it gives a more creative and personal feel to marketing on Craigslist.,10,10Expion: a Promising ExperienceExpion is a tool our company (Schnucks Markets) uses to make monitoring local store Facebook pages easier. Each Facebook Administrator has a login to access the Publishing Calendar for their location, and they can consult data collected by the dashboard, such as fan interaction with their page and/or specific posts; they can view posts from other stores to learn what their fans like or dislike; they can also reply to public comments or private messages sent by Facebook users.,Scheduling posts is incredibly easy, especially with the week-at-a-glance calendar. Simply click on a time on the calendar to create a post for the future; from there you can attach any media you wish, add the message text, etc. A live preview on the right side of the page shows you exactly how your post will appear on Facebook. The Quick Post option works much the same way, and is especially useful if you’re using their mobile app. You have all the same options available to you as with the publishing calendar. If you want to see how your fans are reacting to your page, you can do so with a click on the “Fan Conversations” tab on the Dashboard. From there, you can see a timeline of all fan comments, beginning with the newest first. This is conveniently separate from posts made to your page by you or ones that were made company-wide.,Unfortunately, one of the biggest complaints I have is in connection with the management of media. (Note: I have not had trouble with photos when using Quick Post or the calendar.) If I wish to change the cover photo for my page, I must email the photo to a colleague of mine at corporate, and they change it for me at headquarters. When I first began using Expion around 9 months ago, the uploading of photos to the media albums (for later use, or company-wide sharing) was completely non-functional. This HAS been improved, however. Another complaint I have, that I would love to see addressed, is the overwhelming depth of information regarding analysis of page statistics. This is a double-edged sword, as the wealth of information provided by Expion is astounding. But one thing the dashboard lacks is graphs. I would love to see a graph showing the growth of my likes, rather than crunch a bunch of numbers to compare. It is also somewhat difficult to know the difference between sets of numbers, just by looking at them. This is one area where I feel creating/managing a page strictly through Facebook would be preferable, as Facebook’s dashboard is more intuitive and has graphs in addition to the numbers. Something I noticed while scrolling through fan comments to my page was private messages are not separated clearly enough. The envelope icon, signifying a private message to me as the administrator, is easily missed amid the others; I was nearly two weeks late in replying to a customer request about a product. Replying to fan comments and/or private messages isn’t as smooth as it could be. Clicking the Expion logo on the right side of the page (when looking at a table of comments/messages) brings up several options: Assign Task, Reply, Like (for fan comments) and [Mark as] Read. Unfortunately, these don’t always work properly, as there are several messages I know I have read, but their status still reads “Unread”.,7,Over the course of nine months, my page’s Likes have increased by nearly 1000%. Those numbers don’t lie. Our fans are able to stay in the loop with us, even if they don’t shop every day. Paired with our company’s main Facebook page, fans and customers still feel connected, and don’t miss out on great deals. As the use of social media continues to increase, being able to offer our customers another way to reach us is invaluable, as it reinforces the “one-on-one” feeling of being connected to their store, in their community.,Dropbox,Evernote,Moodle,Blackboard,4Expion is Very Helpful for Easy Community and Content ManagementMakes publishing to many pages and platforms easy Expion's Analysis tool is very helpful for reporting Representatives have been helpful when it comes to resolving issues quickly,Post failures can be frustrating, but many times they are caused by the Facebook API, which is beyond their control Expion sometimes freezes and has random errors which can be frustrating A lot of clicks go into creating posts, could be a little easier,Our client likes using Expion for daily content approvals Expion provides an easy way for us to draft a lot of content easily and efficiently,8,8Expion: EXPerts In Optimized NetworkingSpectacular customer service: We conducted a through, investigative RFP and found that no solution could service a global agency such as ours, though Expion was the closest. They worked patiently to ensure that our wish list became a priority on their internal roadmap. Versatility: No matter the size or scope of a client's social community needs - from publishing, workflow, moderation or analytics, Expion does it all and does it better than its competition. Other competitors nickel and dime us for every feature, every community or user added. None of that drama here. Hunger: Their team has a drive to be the best, and it shows in their work. They don't rest, they don't settle and they strive to be the leaders in the space.,Integration with paid media tools, that's honestly it.,Increased efficiency and service for clients: less time doing manual labor and more time able to spent being strategic Cost efficiency. They are a better product at a fraction of the cost.,10,10Hospitality World & ExpionOrganizing posts for future dates. Having the sample posts from our corporate office ready to use. Being able to link Twitter posts & Facebook posts,They may want to think about making the program more user friendly, easier to navigate.,Definitely has been a time saver (in our case we have 3 hotels).,7,10Gets the job done, but you can do betterI use Sysomos Expion to moderate and schedule a clients' social content. It is used by the department I work in for one client. The application allows me to moderate the numerous social pages in one place across Facebook, Twitter, and Google +. The feed within the app updates as content comes in from fans and followers, allowing us to address them.,You can publish the same message to multiple platforms. Moderating comments is in one feed.,Interface is slow. Resource hog on computer. Live feed isn't live. It is always on a delay.,6,2,Lithium Social Web and Sprinklr,Sprinklr, Lithium Social Web, TweetDeck,Moderating and scheduling is easy when it works Wish there was a mobile app,2,Moderation Scheduling Word Clouds for content planning,2Sysomos Expion Review - Ins and Outs!Expion is being used by the social media team at my organization. My business has over 400 business locations and every location has it's own social media page. Expion helps publish content across all of the pages. I use it for scheduling content and reviewing analytics.,Scheduling content across Facebook and Twitter Publishing the same content to multiple pages Viewing a scheduling calendar Great account management team/friendly service,Not as user-friendly as I'd like Slow loading time/often freezes Scheduled posts often fail,7,3,,9Expeditious ExpionOur company uses Sysomos Expion to schedule multiple social posts at one time. It is being used primarily in one department. It is a great way to save time and plan your social media posts in advance. I think it is a great program and I have really enjoyed using it.,Social media planning - you can plan your entire day, week or month of posts out in advance. Time management - you can schedule multiple posts at once which saves you time. The ability to post on multiple platforms at once.,I have had scheduled posts fail, but that might have been an issue with the social media site I was posting to.,9,,Better customer service Increased employee efficiency Ability to disperse information rapidly,Facebook at Work,Facebook at Work,10A great tool I hope to use again in the futureI am not using Expion at my current organization, but I was in the middle of evaluating it for purchase at my previous agency before I left, and had used daily it at the company prior to that. At the company where I used it daily, I was the main user with our clients checking in weekly to make content approvals. It was incredibly helpful in organizing, publishing, and measuring the success of our social content across Facebook and Twitter. At this time, many of the features that are now available natively, such as content scheduling and post editing, were not available so this tool made it possible. However the most useful part to us was being able to measure our ROI across networks as well as compare against competitors and industry averages.,I was responsible for providing a detailed analytics dashboard to my clients on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis. Expion made this process very easy because I was able to simply export all of our data into Excel and otherwise make very easy to understand presentations.,It has been a while since I've used the product on a regular basis, so I'm not aware of current pain points.,10,9,8,HootSuite Pro,HootSuite Free,Oracle Social Relationship Management,Simply Measured,Sprout Social,Argyle Social,8,10,When I was evaluating this product for purchase, the sales team was very helpful in sharing concise and easy to understand documents for me to share with my team. They were also very patient and I never felt hurried or hassled. Whenever I wanted to test a feature they were able to show me with no problem.A rough start, but a great product!We are an international company. Expion allows us to see what other properties in our company have done through Expion, and allows us to see how successful these things were. Expion customer service is extremely helpful. I have emailed with many tutorials and they are very available to help and provide pre-made tutorials. Expion has allowed me to connect our Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Four Square, and Instagram. It's great to have all of those sites in one place, where many systems like this do not allow that many.,There were many kinks at the beginning that needed to be worked out. Set up process was lengthy.,There has absolutely been increased employee efficiency. This is a huge time saver.,9,8Expion Ups and DownsI mainly use this for Twitter and Facebook. It is very helpful for scheduling posts. Capability to track down what people say on your posts are a big help to gain feedback. New dashboard feature helps with quick reporting.,The UI could be improved. It has glitches from time to time. It can be a bit slow loading pages, but it is a 3rd party software grabbing data from facebook or twitter.,Learned what customers wanted to see and their ideas. Helped us understand the demographics of our fans. Internal efficiency improved.,7,8
Sysomos Expion

Sysomos Expion Reviews

Sysomos Expion
Showing 12 of 31 Sysomos Expion ratings and reviews.

Brooke Hébert profile photo
June 03, 2015

Sysomos Expion Review: "I Heart Expion"

Likelihood to Renew

I do not currently use this software because it is not used by my current management company (Holland Residential) but I have recommended it and I spoke highly of it with my last employer, Simpson Property Group. My overall experience with this product has been a good one, no major complaints.
Read Brooke Hébert's full review
Andrea Dobek profile photo
April 03, 2014

Sysomos Expion Review: "Expion: a Promising Experience"

Likelihood to Renew

Again, this choice will ultimately be made by my company, not by me.

If I was in charge of the software selection, I would honestly be hesitant to renew my contract/license, only because I know other software (Facebook's own dashboard, as I have mentioned) performs the same functions, but better. However, Expion is continually improving, so this must be kept in mind as well.
Read Andrea Dobek's full review
Matthew Garcia profile photo
November 09, 2013

Sysomos Expion Review: "Expion is Very Helpful for Easy Community and Content Management"

Likelihood to Renew

For an entertainment account, a service like Expion makes day to day content and community management easy and efficient. There are a few bugs within Expion, but the representatives we have are always helpful and responsive. Overall, I think that Expion is a good platform for publishing content and for reporting analysis.
Read Matthew Garcia's full review
February 16, 2016

"Sysomos Expion Review - Ins and Outs!"

Likelihood to Renew

The only negative is sometimes the tool is slow and freezes, which can be frustrating. Because we have so many locations, it's very time-consuming to publish content, so I would like the tool to be faster so I can be more efficient. Other than that, I enjoy using Expion.
February 05, 2016

Sysomos Expion Review: "Expeditious Expion"

Likelihood to Renew

I am definitely going to recommend that my company keep using Sysomos Expion. It is a great program that helps us stay organized and ahead of the game. I really enjoy it and would recommend it to anyone who was interested in using it. It is easy to use and will help you in your day to day tasks.
October 27, 2014

Sysomos Expion Review: "A great tool I hope to use again in the future"

Likelihood to Renew

I don't foresee using it in the immediate future, as my current company is much smaller than the others, however if it came to be that we had the budget and infrastructure to support using such a tool, I would most likely recommend it if the purchasing decision was up to me.
November 18, 2013

Sysomos Expion Review: "A rough start, but a great product!"

Likelihood to Renew

I am not the decision maker, but if I was, I would very likely renew our contract with Expion. Their customer service is the big seller. They listened to how our property could benefit most from Expion and really wanted to make it work for us, so they tweaked it to fit our needs.

Boolean keyword searches (7)
Filtering out noise/spam (7)
Sentiment analysis (8)
Broad channel coverage (9)
Content planning and scheduling (7)
Audience targeting (5)
Content optimization (6)
Workflow management (7)
Automated routing and prioritization (4)
Customer interaction histories (5)
Bulk actions (6)
6.7
Lead generation (3)
Content marketing (4)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (3)
Twitter (9)
6.3
Pinterest (4)
YouTube (5)
5.4
Campaign success analytics (7)
Real-time tracking (6)
Competitor analysis (7)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (7)
Mobile access (5)

About Sysomos Expion

Sysomos Expion is a social media management solution that is designed to deliver content discovery, planning, publishing, moderation, and analytics in a single, easy-to-navigate screen. According to the vendor, it’s a platform that can manage social enterprises, no matter how large or complex. The vendor says, Sysomos Expion makes content planning a snap with a simple drag-and-drop content calendar, and workflow that’s easy to track and review, across even the largest enterprises. With this solution, users will know who to speak to; when to engage in conversation and can even integrate with customer care centers.

Additionally, the vendor says with their solution, users will see the best performing content from all of their social media presences and their competitors’ pages, all within one view. Users can share it with brands or markets across their organizations to inspire creative thinking. The vendor’s value proposition is this solution enables marketers to manage their reputation and benchmark their performance at the same time.

Sysomos Expion Screenshots