Sysomos Expion Reviews

Brooke Hébert | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 03, 2015

I Heart Expion

Likelihood to Renew

I do not currently use this software because it is not used by my current management company (Holland Residential) but I have recommended it and I spoke highly of it with my last employer, Simpson Property Group. My overall experience with this product has been a good one, no major complaints.
Read Brooke Hébert's full review
Andrea Dobek | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Again, this choice will ultimately be made by my company, not by me.

If I was in charge of the software selection, I would honestly be hesitant to renew my contract/license, only because I know other software (Facebook's own dashboard, as I have mentioned) performs the same functions, but better. However, Expion is continually improving, so this must be kept in mind as well.
Read Andrea Dobek's full review
Matthew Garcia | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

For an entertainment account, a service like Expion makes day to day content and community management easy and efficient. There are a few bugs within Expion, but the representatives we have are always helpful and responsive. Overall, I think that Expion is a good platform for publishing content and for reporting analysis.
Read Matthew Garcia's full review

Likelihood to Renew

The only negative is sometimes the tool is slow and freezes, which can be frustrating. Because we have so many locations, it's very time-consuming to publish content, so I would like the tool to be faster so I can be more efficient. Other than that, I enjoy using Expion.
February 05, 2016

Expeditious Expion

Likelihood to Renew

I am definitely going to recommend that my company keep using Sysomos Expion. It is a great program that helps us stay organized and ahead of the game. I really enjoy it and would recommend it to anyone who was interested in using it. It is easy to use and will help you in your day to day tasks.

Likelihood to Renew

I don't foresee using it in the immediate future, as my current company is much smaller than the others, however if it came to be that we had the budget and infrastructure to support using such a tool, I would most likely recommend it if the purchasing decision was up to me.

Likelihood to Renew

I am not the decision maker, but if I was, I would very likely renew our contract with Expion. Their customer service is the big seller. They listened to how our property could benefit most from Expion and really wanted to make it work for us, so they tweaked it to fit our needs.
November 06, 2013

Expion Ups and Downs

Likelihood to Renew

I do not work in social media anymore, but I highly recommend it. Every program has it's problems and it's best to use 2+ to verify. This is one of the strongest tools I've used.

Boolean keyword searches (8)
Filtering out noise/spam (8)
Sentiment analysis (9)
Broad channel coverage (10)
Content planning and scheduling (8)
Audience targeting (6)
Content optimization (7)
Workflow management (8)
Automated routing and prioritization (5)
Customer interaction histories (6)
5.9
Bulk actions (7)
Lead generation (4)
6.3
Content marketing (5)
6.0
Paid media management (3)
5.0
Campaigns and promotions (4)
5.2
Instagram (6)
5.7
Pinterest (5)
YouTube (6)
Campaign success analytics (8)
Real-time tracking (7)
Competitor analysis (8)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (8)
6.6
Mobile access (6)
6.4

About Sysomos Expion

Sysomos Expion is a social media management solution that is designed to deliver content discovery, planning, publishing, moderation, and analytics in a single, easy-to-navigate screen. According to the vendor, it’s a platform that can manage social enterprises, no matter how large or complex. The vendor says, Sysomos Expion makes content planning a snap with a simple drag-and-drop content calendar, and workflow that’s easy to track and review, across even the largest enterprises. With this solution, users will know who to speak to; when to engage in conversation and can even integrate with customer care centers.

Additionally, the vendor says with their solution, users will see the best performing content from all of their social media presences and their competitors’ pages, all within one view. Users can share it with brands or markets across their organizations to inspire creative thinking. The vendor’s value proposition is this solution enables marketers to manage their reputation and benchmark their performance at the same time.

Sysomos Expion Screenshots