Sorry, no reviews are available for this product yet
About SysTools Exchange Recovery
SysTools Exchange Recovery is an application, that is designed to recover dismounted mailboxes of Exchange Server to MS Outlook or Live Exchange server. The software supports recovering of data from any type of Exchange files like Priv.edb, Pub.edb, STM files or offline EDB files. It does not have any file size constraint. It recovers an EDB file of any size. Microsoft Outlook pre-installation is mandatory and it should be configured properly. Moreover, it maintains the data integrity after completion of exportation procedure. SysTools Exchange Recovery software is independent of Exchange server. It will recover the data even in the unavailability of Exchange Server.
According to the vendor key features include:
- Restore Deleted EDB Database: The hard deleted database can be restored quickly using this software.
- Provide Two Modes of Recovery: The software has dual recovery modes i.e. Quick Mode & Advance Scan mode and user can make use of any one of the two mode as per their requirement.
- Multiple Filtering Techniques: The software is embedded with several filtering approaches.
- Splitting Option to Break PST: There may be a need to break down the output PST files into small parts therefore, user can go for split PST option and mention the size for dividing a single PST into multiple PST files.
SysTools Exchange Recovery Screenshots
SysTools Exchange Recovery Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Personal License||$299||Per User|
|Corporate License||$399||Multiple User in a Building|
|Technician License||$499||Multiple Users on multiple locations|
|Enterprise License||$1,500||Users on different geographic locations|
SysTools Exchange Recovery Support Options
SysTools Exchange Recovery Technical Details