Tableau Server Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Tableau Server
Tableau Server allows organizations to deploy self-service analytics with a scalable, secure, enterprise-grade platform.
The vendor says key benefits include:
- Deploy the way that makes the most sense for your organization - on-premises or in the cloud, on Windows or Linux even integrate with your existing security and authentication protocols.
- Provide governed data access while promoting sharing and collaboration with data, reports and dashboards, all with the scalability and security requirements you require.
- Automate processes and workflows.
- Manage content, define access for individual users and groups, and ensure accurate insights.
In other words, Tableau Server aims to give you the visibility, security
and controls you need to empower your people with data. The vendor says Tableau helps
organizations of all sizes unleash the power of their two most valuable assets:
their data and their people. The product aims to support the
entire analytics journey, from data preparation, to deep analysis, to the
shared insights that drive the business forward.
Tableau Server Screenshots
Tableau Server Video
Tableau Server Downloadables
- Why IT professionals choose Tableau for modern BI and analytics - Features and capabilities aren't the only aspects of a modern BI platform that offer value in your analytics investment. It's also critical when evaluating modern BI solutions to understand how the mission, philosophy, and community that surround your analytics platform contribute to lasting customer success and data-driven enterprise transformation. Read this whitepaper to learn how Tableau offers the greatest flexibility and choice in deployment, unmatched analytical breadth and depth for users of all skill levels, and the most passionate community of data enthusiasts, making Tableau the industry-leading choice for modern analytics.
- Governed self-service analytics at scale - Today’s organizations seek an approach to self-service analytics that balances the needs of both IT and the business. People in your organization are already using tools to answer their questions. So how do you take charge and enable self-service analytics while also making sure the data is governed, trusted, and secure?
Tableau Server Integrations
Tableau Server Competitors
Tableau Server Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Tableau Server Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese|