- Management reporting on monthly base.
- Consolidation on quarterly base.
- Entering budget.
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Excel-based Reporting (40)9.090%
- Management Reporting (38)8.989%
- Financial budgeting (35)8.383%
- Management reporting (38)7.777%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Wolters Kluwer CCH® Tagetik, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The vendor states that companies trust CCH Tagetik solutions to save time, lower costs and reduce risk. Customers use CCH Tagetik to get a faster close, conduct more forward looking-planning and in-depth analytics by connecting data, processes and people with a single trusted source. CCH Tagetik Finance Transformation Platform, powered by the Analytic Information Hub, is a comprehensive unified platform that connects finance and operations and streamlines consolidation & close, planning, profitability, reporting & analytics, disclosures and regulatory compliance. Embedded AI and machine learning (ML) provides out-of-box predictive planning and a foundation for the future. CCH Tagetik can be deployed as SaaS, private cloud, or on-premise. The flexibility to migrate from one to the other means that the solution can match a company's strategy, today or in the future. The vendor boasts over 1,300 customers globally using CCH Tagetik to increase efficiency, reduce risk, and saved money.
- Supported: Long-term financial planning
- Supported: Financial budgeting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Scenario modeling
- Supported: Management reporting
- Supported: Financial data consolidation
- Supported: Journal entries and reports
- Supported: Multi-currency management
- Supported: Intercompany Eliminations
- Supported: Minority Ownership
- Supported: Local and consolidated reporting
- Supported: Detailed Audit Trails
- Supported: Financial Statement Reporting
- Supported: Management Reporting
- Supported: Excel-based Reporting
- Supported: Automated board and financial reporting
- Supported: XBRL support for regulatory filing
- Supported: Personalized dashboards
- Supported: Color-coded scorecards
- Supported: KPIs
- Supported: Cost and profitability analysis
- Supported: Key Performance Indicator setting
- Supported: Benchmarking with external data
- Supported: Flat file integration
- Supported: Excel data integration
- Supported: Direct links to 3rd-party data sources
- Supported: Pixel Perfect reports
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report Formatting Templates
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Predictive modeling
- Supported: Integration with R or other statistical packages
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Support for Machine Learning models
- Supported: Pattern Recognition and Data Mining
- Supported: Integration with R or other statistical packages
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Field-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
- Supported: Usability - With a brand new user interface (UI), CCH Tagetik delivers an enhanced user experience allowing for easier navigation.
- Supported: Mobility - CCH Tagetik utilizes HTML 5 to allow users to interact with CCH Tagetik through any mobile device. With the introduction of CCH Tagetik Anywhere technology, users can take advantage of this functionality with NO additional work.
- Supported: Velocity - CCH Tagetik has added in-memory technology to make the engine even faster. In CCH Tagetik, the user has the option to process Allocations, ETL or MDX calculations in memory, significantly speeding up processing.
- Supported: Flexibility - Tagetik's open architecture allows for integration with the Microsoft technology stack, connectivity with strong SAP environments, and Qlik.
- Supported: CCH Tagetik goes beyond traditional CPM by combining its market leading unified platform and SAP HANA’s in-memory technology to provide you with insights faster than ever before.
- SAP HANA Cloud
- Microsoft Office Suite
- MS Dynamics
- MS PowerBI
- SAP SAC
- and integrates with all other source systems
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries||All regions|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Italian, French|
- SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
2. Modules - CCH Tagetik is able to provide what the Finance of today needs.
3. Usability - It is not difficult to use once a user is able to grasps hold of the Tagetik concept and mechanism
On the other hand, TM1/IBM Cognos is another system that provided Cube reporting function which allows drag and pull function. The reason to against it is due to complexity on setting up the system and not as user friendly as CCH Tagetik.
CCH Tagetik won against competitors thanks to:
- Positive Credem experience with CCH Tagetik.
- Complete overlap with our strategic needs (Solvency II and more)
- Better cost-benefit analysis.
- Lower internal effort required, especially on IT dept.
- International player with a close attention to local supervisory requirements.
- Good habit to make a single client's product enhancement part of their commercial platform.
- Long last relationship established during analysis.
Some of the reason(s) for us to choose for CCH Tagetik are as follows:
- XBRL implementation and support: CCH Tagetik convinced us that it will develop, provide and support us with regards to reporting according to the XBRL standards.
- Great support, both from CCH Tagetik Benelux as from CCH Tagetik Italy (Head Office). One of the requirements was that the vendor should be also located in the Netherlands.
- flexible software